Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN AND ALTHASH BLOCKCHAIN - page 17. (Read 35996 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 06:28:12 PM
Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

We are currently restructuring The Htmlcoin Foundation and how it is operated, this includes the organisation, governance, and administration. The new organization will be composed of 5 Committees as follows:

Marketing and Design
Business Development & Innovation
Research and Development
Community and Technology Support
Budget and Appropriation

Our recent new hires of dedicated team members and executives will be announced at a later time. We are opening volunteer positions across the five committees. Anyone that would like to get involved with the core team can apply through the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiNS_Pgt4c9aDELKNtCoDIjLeCa9suMbYN49sB2Gj981mMTg/viewform

Updates to Our Communication Administration
We have created a new official telegram group for Admins. Tony, Julia Ezeji, and Kade Cooper will act as Head of Admins as of today. We are currently finalizing the process or recruitment, rules and guidelines. People who are currently Admins in the HTMLCOIN OFFICIAL, will be reviewed one by one. For those who are not in this group but claim to be Admins in other unofficial groups can apply to become an Admin of the Foundation through the same form stated above.
In addition to this, our banning policy has been reviewed. Every ban will need be documented with a snapshot and reported to the Head of Admins.

Together we can embrace this change to make this community stronger!

The Htmlcoin Team
Activity: 3
March 08, 2018, 08:12:58 AM
Vote for HTML-Coin on Binance-Alert. BTW is this really from Binance?

https://twitter.com/BinanceAlert/status/966815280302354433

No its not binance....
Activity: 3
March 08, 2018, 04:56:17 AM
Apparently the return you can expect is 0.08% per month so lets calculate the average staking reward per million coins you stake. Then we can calculate the average time to receive a reward block per million invested.

Staking reward is 1250HTML Average return per year is 1% per month 0.08%
1 000 000 x 0.0008 = 800HTML per month (assume 30 days in a month) so reward per day = 800/30 = 26.67HTML per day
So the average wait to get a block is going to be 1250/26.67 = 46.87 days for each million you hold.

You might be unlucky and not receive a block for several months but also you might be really lucky and receive a block 3 times in a week. Its basically a lottery, so good luck!

Activity: 2
February 27, 2018, 01:19:17 PM
has anyone else had this problem... when I hover over the lightning bolt to see the staking reward the time changes nearly every few minutes , from 90 days as low as 8 hours but in 3 months I have never received anything from staking .... why is this ?
Activity: 144
February 26, 2018, 11:03:30 AM
Forward, Together, Forward!

Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

Our community is just like any other community -- differences exist. In our case, it's the organizational differences.

This is normal and something we should all embrace. However, we should not allow our differences to be a stumbling block in achieving our goal in developing our HTML blockchain as a community.

Our community is strong because we are diverse and composed of different people around the world, which makes us one big family.

Mission Statement

As of now, nothing has changed in our Mission and Vision as stated in our White Paper. Our team will continue to develop our projects as stated in the White Paper. In fact, as part of our restructuring and reorganization, it is integral that we invite more experts in software development to finish the stated projects as reflected in our roadmaps and pipelines.

This restructuring and reorganization is a phase every organization can’t shy away from. It should be seen positively because this will enable us to recruit more talented individuals around the globe to help us develop our software offerings. Remember, the Htmlcoin is just one of the many products that we are developing now. We will continue to develop more products in our blockchain. We encourage outside developers to create new tools and projects that will benefit our community. To do this, we will set aside a budget to help encourage talented developers to join our community.

Social Media Management

The recent chaos has been caused by negative misinformation which resulted in fear, uncertainty, and doubt (FUD) among our community members. To mitigate this, we will continue to monitor our social media outlets and make reasonable adjustments necessary to make sure it will not create unnecessary anxiety for future and current community members.

Coingather Funds

The forking of CoinGather was in line in with the fiduciary spirit. The CoinGather funds will be handed to a 3rd party entity to secure the coins in the near future. This has caused many controversies. One of the concerns is that it creates an extra supply. But this is not the case because the old wallet sent to CoinGather is frozen and cannot be spent. Hence, not able to enter into circulation. In essence, nothing was added.

Another concern is that our blockchain was compromised because of the forking. Nothing has been compromised so far as Peter Bushnell, our Executive Vice-President for Technology can attest.

The Global Family

Once an Htmlcoin member, always an Htmlcoin member. That being said, we are a global family. Yes, differences will exist in such a large and global community as ours. But, in reality, it is our diversity that actually makes us stronger! We should respect our diversity and celebrate it! For now, the most important thing to do is to regroup and move together as a strong and unified Htmlcoin community.

In the past week, there have been some exchanging of words among the teams that should not have happened publicly. We are all humans and prone to errors. Emotions were involved and feelings were hurt. This is part of our human experience and things such as this need to be handled privately within the team. Such negative and public exchanging of communication differences have the potential to shake the very core of our community. I am personally disappointed for what happened, especially all the unnecessary fear, anxiety, and stress caused to the community. 

I would like to make a reconciliatory statement among teams, that is --- As an Htmlcoin community, we need to regroup and pick up the pieces together. To do this, we will collaborate to find common ground. By moving forward, we will have to burn old bridges and build newer and better ones.

I ask our community members to reach out to us ([email protected]) and to ask what they can do to help heal the community. By becoming proactive members, we will recover from this brief setback more quickly. The community’s support is an integral part of the solution. Healing will create momentum for a more positive future in the community.

Healing Process

To start the healing process, we will implement some changes to how we do things as a community. That is the way we hire new talents, appropriating funds for projects, and project management.

As part of the rebuilding process, Simon Telfer is rejoining the team as Technical Advisor for Technology and Business Development. He will help formulate Technology and Business strategies in the community. Ilir Tahiri is also joining, he is a veteran in the community and will help with project management. Antony is also joining the marketing team to help create more responsive content. We will hire more people and will seek professional help in finding the best talents to join us. From this day forward, everyone that is hired will be introduced formally to the community and the community will get a chance to meet and know them.

Another equally important matter is that we will publicize our projects, including the ones in the roadmaps and timelines for community members to prioritize. After we, as a community decide what projects we will undertake, we will then start promoting them throughout the community. We have several project developers wanting to develop in our blockchain, waiting for the team’s approval.

Developers seeking to develop in our blockchain and in our community will then present their project to the community for comments. We will also include projected budgets for transparency.

Ongoing Initiatives

HTML will not be deviating from their existing plans to launch a new website, a mobile IOS and Android wallet and being listed on more and larger exchanges. We are being listed on HITBTC, Kucoin, and others that will be announced when further details are available. Anyone advertising otherwise is not privy to the inner workings of our organizations and is purely sharing speculation.

POMA

The POMA team is also doing a wonderful job in developing the POMA software package. We are allocating a budget for this, together with the new talents joining us to help it develop more. This will make our community even stronger and bigger in its software offerings.

I would like to thank POMA team members for their hard work. I am disappointed to see some of our members leave the HTMLCOIN team -- new talents are joining the team which will enable us to add more products and services, develop the potential of our blockchain technology and focuses on what is best for the community.

Forward, Together, Forward!

Amando Boncales, BA, MSEd, MA, PhDc.

Activity: 426
Merit: 7
February 24, 2018, 09:34:07 PM
Vote for HTML-Coin on Binance-Alert. BTW is this really from Binance?

https://twitter.com/BinanceAlert/status/966815280302354433
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
February 22, 2018, 01:06:44 PM
Well forget about PoW because I ain't getting any luck at all. GPU mining/pool will probably be the best way to counter these large server farms that are mining. 
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 20, 2018, 11:56:20 AM
https://html.mastercalls.io/  coin supply 93b  Huh

gettxoutsetinfo doesn't help either, gives me negative value

I believe that number includes the swap coins as well, as we should only have approximately 160 million coins that have been mined since the launch of the new coin plus the premine if I'm not mistaken?
February 18, 2018, 08:24:31 PM
I would suggest that everyone stays away from FatBTC unless you are trading large sums of HTML. I transferred 2500 there to test out their services and also received some coins for seven people I referred of which only one or two actually did the verification so we could both earn coins...Once I attempted to transfer my HTML back to my wallet to help with my staking weight, I noticed it said there is a minimum of 20000 HTML required to make a withdrawal. So now I have to transfer more coins to the exchange in order to salvage the coins I have being held there, or I just have to leave them there with the hopes that when they increase in value, the minimum withdrawal is decreased.

Its fair to note that TradeSatoshi is no better with their wallets always in maintenance mode so you cant transfer off your coins. I am beginning to wonder if it is because they are staking with all the HTML coins people have on their exchange.

That being said, I only use Bleutrade to trade HTML at this point.
February 18, 2018, 04:36:51 AM
Has anyone read anything anywhere about any pools coming online or GPU mining being solved?
February 17, 2018, 03:34:18 AM
You guys might as well shut down the wallet miners...someone is either mining with GPU's or using a datacenter to CPU mine...

https://html.mastercalls.io/address/Hjv6gpspFGn24KePtExjrNC1f4rn94k9d7

https://html.mastercalls.io/address/HXiFguRcYFueraLptBMi1FcFbXVqVWFR19

https://html.mastercalls.io/address/Has15oUPUasz7WdiEh4x6cJiZvHzGkEZZG

https://html.mastercalls.io/address/HsUPXfwdNA2Dfc47tZQvzX6o8RqiH8krkg

One of them came online on the 15th, and the others started yesterday.
February 17, 2018, 03:22:58 AM
I noticed that the difficulty and the hashrate have doubled since I checked them a week ago. Did someone figure out how to mine with GPU's?
February 17, 2018, 03:21:24 AM
My HTML wallet stopped syncing. It is now over 11 days behind. What can I do to get it to start sycning again. It is connected to 8 peers but has not downloaded a new block in over 11 days.

Did you upgrade to the 2.0.1.0 wallet? There was a hard fork a couple weeks ago.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
February 16, 2018, 04:30:37 AM
My HTML wallet stopped syncing. It is now over 11 days behind. What can I do to get it to start sycning again. It is connected to 8 peers but has not downloaded a new block in over 11 days.
February 15, 2018, 04:35:00 PM
What exchange platforms can I buy HTML coins? When will it be available in bittrex? Please help. Interested in buying some but do not want to take risks on an unreliable exchange platform.
I have had good luck with Bleutrade so far. I wouldn't recommend TradeSatoshi as their wallets get put into maintenance mode without notice and stay that way for weeks at a time so your coins may be stuck there. You can work around it by trading your coins for BTC or something and transfer off the exchange, but then you have extra fees to pay, etc. I haven't had any issues like that with Bleutrade though.
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
February 15, 2018, 03:54:24 AM
What exchange platforms can I buy HTML coins? When will it be available in bittrex? Please help. Interested in buying some but do not want to take risks on an unreliable exchange platform.

I guess Bleutrade are the most reliable ones from where you can buy HTML but that is only my opinion.
Activity: 336
February 14, 2018, 06:51:25 PM
February 14, 2018, 06:43:43 PM
Does anyone have any info on when TradeSatoshi will take their HTML wallet out of maintenance mode? I have started using Bleutrade for my HTML trading, but I still have like 150k coins on TradeSatoshi...
Activity: 324
February 14, 2018, 03:59:53 AM
I have seen in an early post by HTML team the command generate 101 9999999 ... what is the difference between that and generate 999 9999999 ?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
February 14, 2018, 01:38:47 AM
I haven't been able to find an answer by searching, so I figured I would ask here in hope someone can help me understand this. We don't have any GPU mining clients for HTMLCOIN yet because it has a duel algorithm, correct? Is that duel sha256, or is it sha256/etash or whatever the Etherium algorithm is? I apologize for my ignorance, as I am still learning about some of this and am hoping to gain a better understanding. Thanks in advance for any help!

-Mike

For now, new HTML coin can be mined only in Wallet and it uses sha256 algo.

To mine in the wallet, how you're doing to repeat the process for X times? When i do "generate 999 600",  i.e. to retry 600 times, it doest ony one attempt

I type >generate 999 999999999
it will try 999 block 999999999 times. You can type it in multiple times in the console (on a new line) and it will run the next attempt after the first finishes. Takes my computer 20-30 mins for one attempt.

U sure you type this into the "Debug Window - console" right?  Cause it doesn't seem to be working

Pages:
Jump to: