Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN AND ALTHASH BLOCKCHAIN - page 18. (Read 35996 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 2
February 13, 2018, 06:57:46 PM
Lock$mith, when the wallet is in staking mode, you should be able to mouseover the lightning staking icon, and get a tooltip box that tells you your estimated days until a staking reward is found. Be prepared...its gonna be a while...lol. The network has alot of people staking.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
February 13, 2018, 12:17:51 PM
Have wallet unlocked in staking mode for daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaays but no stake. Is there stake for HTML coin?
February 13, 2018, 11:18:53 AM
It gets stuck at 105999 block, it does not sync after that...what shall I do ? I have reinstalled the wallet, deleted everyting, kept only wallet.dat but the same ...

Are you using the latest wallet? You need version 2.0.1.0 since there was a fork.

https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 08:47:51 AM
It gets stuck at 105999 block, it does not sync after that...what shall I do ? I have reinstalled the wallet, deleted everyting, kept only wallet.dat but the same ...
Activity: 324
Merit: 100
February 13, 2018, 04:49:38 AM
I'm stuck at 88% sync ... for some days now ... both @home and @work ... what is wrong with the blockchain ?
Activity: 56
Merit: 3
February 10, 2018, 05:39:40 AM
What is HTMLCOIN Coin?

In HTMLCOIN Coin is a cryptocurrency which empowers users of the benefits of block chain to benefit technology and the advantages of modern crypto currencies to use. Read More https://www.geekxplore.com/what-is-htmlcoin-coin.html
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 04:29:04 PM
SWAP REMINDER

The last day for the 1:1 swap ratio for HTML:HTML5 is February 12, 2018.  This is true regardless of where or how the HTML5 coins are held.  As everyone, including Yobit users, have had ample time to swap their coins, there will not be any exceptions to the swap ratio timeframes. 

If you have coins currently stuck onYobit due to a failed withdrawal, you must arrange a solution withYobit. The HTMLCOIN Foundation does not and cannot control Yobit’s systems.  If you have coins there and you haven’t yet withdrawn them, you can swap, manually, using a Yobicode. 

To swap HTML5 from Yobit manually using a Yobicode, please contact me [email protected] directly.  If you have HTML5 coins in a wallet you control, please swap using the swap form on htmlcoin.com.

The swap ratios Will apply depending on when you send the valid Yobicode, so do not delay in taking care of this.
Activity: 18
February 09, 2018, 09:11:35 AM
I just saw a few minutes ago on the Twitter feed that HTMLCOIN is being listed on FatBTC tomorrow (2/9/18) and they're doing a 30,000,000 HTML coin giveaway to drum up interest. You can signup on their website (with no bonus) or use my link below which will earn you 100 free coins (and me some coins too). If you click the English language button after using the link below, you will have to manually enter the referral code (u101126066) or you WILL NOT get the 100 bonus coins. This is the sixth exchange they have been listed on, and they seem to really have many things in the works with their roadmap and Proof Of Mass Adoption plan. There is another update on Twitter as well that announces that HTMLCOIN will be featured on Yahoo Finance to discuss their upcoming Payment Processing Gateway. I don't think HTML is a good day trade coin, but it's quickly turning into my favorite long term coin...

http://www.fatbtc.com/m/reg/u101126066

**If you click the English language button after using the link above, you will have to manually enter the referral code (u101126066) or you WILL NOT get the 100 bonus coins**
it's good Grin
February 08, 2018, 12:56:13 AM
Are there any updates on GPU mining or possible pools in the near future?
February 06, 2018, 11:39:07 PM

Hello, I'm the CEO of c-patex.com exchange

We were preparing our exchange to add HTMLcoin, but the wallet (version v2.0.0.4-beta) is stuck at Feb 2nd.
Is there any new wallet relased?

Thanks!

There was a hard fork a couple days ago. You need the latest wallet which is v2.0.1.0 or newer from the link below.

https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases
Activity: 55
Merit: 5
February 05, 2018, 11:49:26 PM

Hello, I'm the CEO of c-patex.com exchange

We were preparing our exchange to add HTMLcoin, but the wallet (version v2.0.0.4-beta) is stuck at Feb 2nd.
Is there any new wallet relased?

Thanks!

February 05, 2018, 11:39:24 PM
Thank you for the update. I have my coins spread across a couple different exchanges in case of issues like this. Unfortunately, for the last week or so I have not been able to do anything with the coins I have on Tradesatoshi. Has anyone spoken to them about when they will unlock the wallets or why it is still locked? On their status page, it says maintenace due to the fork, but that should be over and done with, correct?
Activity: 144
February 02, 2018, 03:54:14 PM
Dear Htmlcoin Community,

RE: The Htmlcoin Community: Steadfast & Resilient.

As you all know, shortly after HTMLCOIN swapped from HTML5 to the new HTML blockchain, CoinGather, one of the largest exchanges that supported HTMLCOIN, disappeared from the Internet. Despite repeated attempts at contact by the Foundation and the many users who had coins stored on that exchange, to my knowledge, no one has been successful in reaching the owner of CoinGather. The Foundation has been closely monitoring the address to which it swapped approximately 13.98 billion HTML; to date, no coins have left that address.

Shortly after CoinGather went offline, we were made aware of user reports to the FBI of a potential exit scam. In light of this, we cannot discuss the matter except to inform the Community that, to prevent these coins from entering circulation, at block height 106,000, the HTMLCOIN blockchain was hard forked to freeze the almost 14 billion coins in that address and to regenerate them in a new address.

These coins belong to their rightful owners, and will only be released on direction from the authorities or final resolution on the CoinGather matter. NO NEW COINS were added to circulation or supply, as the original coins are no longer valid for transactions on the blockchain, the old coins in Coingather's wallet are lack and cannot be spent.

Please direct any questions you may have to [email protected].

PS: More Exchange services to come.

All the best,

Amando R. Boncales, BA, MSEd, MA, PhDc.
Chief Executive Officer
The Htmlcoin Foundation
Activity: 5
February 02, 2018, 02:22:13 PM
Updated to v2.0.1.0-beta
Then, block chains can not be synchronized.
Can someone help me?
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
January 29, 2018, 09:16:02 AM
Am I understanding correctly you can add all Ethereum based Tokens into your own HTMLCOIN wallet?
That would be great.
I have been looking for a good alternative for Mist and MyEtherWallet as these both have their downsides.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
January 28, 2018, 08:44:44 AM
Is there anything to this project? Does it work? Is it similar to namecoin? What are you trying to achieve with HTML-coin?
Activity: 378
Merit: 103
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
January 27, 2018, 04:40:05 PM
HTMLCOIN tech is quite unique! But what are concretely the benefits of mixing ETH and BTC technology? As we know they're experiencing major scalability and transaction costs issues? Potential investor here, your answer could help me taking a decision Wink

Nobody to answer my question? I'm really interested and intrigued by this project! Major youtubers are beginning mentioning it, and market cap is Huge.

Thank you!
Activity: 18
January 24, 2018, 08:57:01 AM
hi.
I am Japanese.
I expect this project.
Since there is no pool, is there a method of solo mining?

For now solo mining is possible from the wallet only.

In your wallet, go to HELP --> DEBUG WINDOW
click CONSOLE
type "generate 100 999999999"
this will create 100 blocks and repeat 999999999 times. It takes about one hour to complete.

you will see
 [
 ]
when you see this, it means you found nothing

when you see this
 [
   "0000000006b9b5aec68faf150e6cbc9ce71653a622f25b977a4835a57498a8e1"
 ]
then you just found a block and earned 1250 HTML coins!

repeat to find more.

The mining process is using your processor with SHA256.

Quite difficult,  nothing found
Hope I can get something soon
well mine doesn`t work at all , i get this following error : create new block , testblock validity failed bad version code 1
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Just HODL
January 22, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
Is it possible to use more CPU cores when mining with the wallet?
I have an AMD Ryzen 1700X but in the taskmanager is only one core used...

I have the windows wallet 2.0.0.4.
Activity: 16
January 22, 2018, 08:54:40 AM
Olá! Sou do Brasil, estou usando a wallet  v2.0.0.3-beta (32-bit). Só que agora não consigo minerar pela Wallet, 5 dias inteiros rodando script e nenhum bloco encontrado.

Uso o comando "generatetoaddress 100 my wallet 999999999"

Estou fazendo algo errado? Mudou alguma coisa? Entendo que a dificuldade possa ter subido, mas chegou a virar impossibilidade?

Tenho um core i7 7th generation, acredito que não deveria ser tão dificil!

Agradeço toda ajuda que puderem dar! Grato!
Pages:
Jump to: