Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 23. (Read 94585 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 0
add node?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Whatever happened with the swap?

Swap took place except Yobit has been unresponsive. According to the team they are finally in contacts with yoshit and the swap should happen there soon. Coinmarketcap refuses to swap HTML5 for HTML so long as HTML5 has volume, which is why we don't see Bleutrade volumes listed. Once this happens we should see a nice response from the market.

I wrote up about HTMLCoin on Themerkle about a week ago, along with a few other projects. Check it out:
https://themerkle.com/five-low-micro-and-zero-market-cap-projects-to-keep-an-eye-on/amp/#click=https://t.co/a0xLf7PTFv
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Whatever happened with the swap?
Activity: 5
HTMLCoin 1.3.2.1 and HTMLCoin 2.0 are the same Huh
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
yobit is not swap coins, you have answer from them?
Can i swap in wallet if i send html5 coin to win wallet? They swap automatically or not?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 111
where is win64 wallet version?

Wallet is currently taking up only 80MB of memory for me. It'd only add to confusion if you had a 32-bit and 64-bit version wallet. Can you explain why one need a 64-bit version of the wallet? 32-bit version works just fine for on Linux (Ubuntu 16) 64-bit, Mac (macOS 10.10) 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, and Windows 7 32-bit.
I think supply don't matter here since it is all about the market cap or value of the total coins. POS even helps IMO since people will be buying more for their staking. What HMTL5 needs is to promote this to different communities and institutions so this coin will have its real use.
Without PoS integration, circulating supply is interesting, because HTML has never reached high prices with lots of circulating currencies, inflationary coins try in the long run to lose their intrinsic values and you know it, but with PoS, things may be different.

The new HTMLCOIN wallet has PoS. It keeps saying I reward in x number of hours, but it seems to come and go. At 1%, I'd expect a tiny payout, but I guess it is still a lottery?
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Hello I bought html5 in yobit at a price of 1 satoshi. I can still sell it back. Can I move it to bleutrade? Is this the same coin?

Some says about yobit not doing swap and bleutrade doing swap. What the fuck is going on?

In coinmarketcap, yobit is the only listing that shows up for html5 even though bleutrade also has it.
Yobit wallet is in maintenance. I've been hearing about the swap for a very long time.
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
Hello I bought html5 in yobit at a price of 1 satoshi. I can still sell it back. Can I move it to bleutrade? Is this the same coin?

Some says about yobit not doing swap and bleutrade doing swap. What the fuck is going on?

In coinmarketcap, yobit is the only listing that shows up for html5 even though bleutrade also has it.
Design/Web/Branding
where is win64 wallet version?
Activity: 17
Merit: 30
HTML COIN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COIN SWAP HAS NOT GONE THROUGH ON YOBIT, I HAVE OR HAD OVER $10,000 USD IN THIS COIN AND I CAN NOW DO NOTHING WITH IT, HTML WILL NOT COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING, STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM
 Angry

I am sorry to hear this but how could you put $10,000 into this?

I saw a company starting up again I saw people, videos, etc....I also wanted to see the company grow and be in for long term I like the ideas they have.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
HTML COIN IS NOT RESPONDING AND THE COIN SWAP HAS NOT GONE THROUGH ON YOBIT, I HAVE OR HAD OVER $10,000 USD IN THIS COIN AND I CAN NOW DO NOTHING WITH IT, HTML WILL NOT COMMENT ABOUT ANYTHING, STAY AWAY IT IS A SCAM
 Angry

I am sorry to hear this but how could you put $10,000 into this?
Activity: 17
Merit: 30
 Angry
Design/Web/Branding
I have HTML5 coins in my local wallet. I am waiting for manual swap instructions.

ok and in commets - Yobit not allow swaps,
now i can do it manually in wallet?
Activity: 123
I have HTML5 coins in my local wallet. I am waiting for manual swap instructions.
Activity: 29
Yobit Admins finally confirm swap is incoming

Retweet! Comment!! Like!! Spread the News!
https://twitter.com/bitcoinnetwork3/status/936313208968589312
is this still minable on x15 algo?

Hi, I don't believe so. Last I read, the HTMLCOIN is using SHA256D algorithm. There are also Ethereum elements (PoS, Smart Contracts?) that I saw when compiling the wallet.
Activity: 29
Hello dev and community, i have html5 coins on the Yobit exchange and it is not swap, i dont undestand it (i read it be automatically do)
pls tell me what i need to swap or to do!
tnx a lot!

I sent a support ticket asking if there was a time frame for the swap to be initiated but I have yet to get a reply back. There is not any info that I have seen on Yobits Twitter page or there Facebook page, just silence.

They only want you to buy, then leaving you behind and buying is your fault.
Activity: 26
Hello dev and community, i have html5 coins on the Yobit exchange and it is not swap, i dont undestand it (i read it be automatically do)
tnx a lot!

I sent a support ticket asking if there was a time frame for the swap to be initiated but I have yet to get a reply back. There is not any info that I have seen on Yobits Twitter page or there Facebook page, just silence.
Design/Web/Branding
tnx a lot!
Pages:
Jump to: