Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 24. (Read 94585 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 100
I'm rooting for this coin, I really am. But the marketing behind it has been awful. Very hard to get information and updates. Sorry, if you want people to actually hear about your coin you have to use more than just slack and tele.

Agreed 100%.  Extremely difficult to get real info, it's mostly users sharing info, devs are posting what I consider scattered information.  The website is extremely misleading because it appears to be business as usual when it's not.  There should be a dedicated page pertaining to the swap, and not just a news blog that talks big game but no results, and then silence for days.  I give the devs the benefit of the doubt that they are busy working on all this, but as the post above says, you'll have to use more than just slack and tele. 

I still have hope, but I expected to have my coins swapped already.  Now I'm 5 days in still waiting.  Does that mean I only have 55 days left to claim my coins?  or are you post poning your stupid swap ratio? 

Infact, the swap ratio is so dumb.  If you have 1 million HTML coin and you for some reason are not able to be online during this time you're screwed, and moreso depending on how long you're away (let's say a soldier ?) 

I should be able to come in 10 years and swap my coins 1:1.  None of this first come first serve bs over a coin that we've been here for since day 1 already.

anways rant over, it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one waiting, but this is weird.  Hope that it works out.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
I'm rooting for this coin, I really am. But the marketing behind it has been awful. Very hard to get information and updates. Sorry, if you want people to actually hear about your coin you have to use more than just slack and tele.
Activity: 40
yes waiting on manual swap instructions. have over a mil on the x15 chain... i know the devs are working on debugging the new code, but i assume the new chain is running on the sha256 side. 
Activity: 594
Merit: 253
Some people were expecting the price explosion! That's exactly why nothing happens Cheesy, the team HTML still want to add PoS? When will be this? What do you want to do to reduce HTML in circulating? There are many coins. Grin Grin

I think supply don't matter here since it is all about the market cap or value of the total coins. POS even helps IMO since people will be buying more for their staking. What HMTL5 needs is to promote this to different communities and institutions so this coin will have its real use.
jox
Activity: 681
Merit: 500
How are people swapping their coins?  With the new version I get error reading wallet.dat.  I assume because it's not converted, or rather it's an old wallet.  So how are people swapping their coins that were not on an exchange without any webform being linked anywhere?

Am I the only person on the planet who had coins in a private wallet?  No one else seems to have a problem and appears to be business as usual.

Thanks

I also waiting for instruction how to swap. More people waiting for this, so its dev turn.
How are people swapping their coins?  With the new version I get error reading wallet.dat.  I assume because it's not converted, or rather it's an old wallet.  So how are people swapping their coins that were not on an exchange without any webform being linked anywhere?

Am I the only person on the planet who had coins in a private wallet?  No one else seems to have a problem and appears to be business as usual.

Thanks
Activity: 136

BlockMonsta Miningpool [HTML]

http://blockmonsta.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for HtmlCoin [HTML]

stratum+tcp://blockmonsta.ddnss.de:3563 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                                                    Port: 3561, Diff: 64
                                                                                                                    Port: 3562, Diff: 256 VarDiff
                                                                                                                    Port: 3563, Diff: 8192
Activity: 113
Merit: 10
HTML5 Coin has been added on AntMinePool (HTML5) - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

Miner config:
Code:
-a x15 -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3733 -u HTML5_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=HTML5

HTML5 Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/HTML5

Happy mining....

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
please give a bit more info regarding PoW. is it still x15?
As the price plunges, I hear crickets. :x
Activity: 144
Dear Community Members,

Its here:

MANDATORY UPGRADE

Updated release of HTMLCOIN 2.0 to include a correction of the eHRC difficulty adjust, PoS and PoW are calculated separately when calculating one blocks from the other are skipped, the iterator that counts the number of blocks sampled was incremented even when blocks of the wrong type were skipped causing unexpected problems in the wild. This release fixes this issue at block height 7,700, make sure you have upgraded before then.

If you used the Windows installer for HTMLCOIN 2.0.0.0 please uninstall it first as the installation folder has changed to avoid a conflict with HTMLCOIN 1.x, the new version of the client will install to Program Files in a folder called HTMLCOIN2.

If you used the MAC installer for HTMLCOIN 2.0.0.0 please just install the new package.

Please do not make any changes to the data directory that contains your wallet.dat, it will remain unchanged by the uninstaller, installer or new client. It is always wise to back up your wallet.dat and can be done so from the File menu in either 2.0.0.0 or 2.0.0.1.

The client is now at v2.0.0.1.

HTMLCOIN v2.0.0.1 release
https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases/tag/v2.0.0.1

HTMLCOIN 2.0 Source
https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN

Join us in Telegram https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial

To Life,

The Htmlcoin Foundation
332 S Michigan Ave
Suite 1032-H694
Chicago IL 60604-4434
USA
I'm using a temporary phone while I wait for a new one so telegram is out of the question for me.  I am sure I'm not the only one currently unable to use telegram so I assume this new wallet isn't out yet since the github link is frozen.  Hopefully someone posts proper webform instructions here soon. 
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Hi!

Is the swap also on Yobit?

In the trollbox there are rumors that it cost 0.5 BTC...

Regards

why do you think they call it "trollbox" ?
legendary
Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126
is this still minable on x15 algo?
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
***Wallet v2.0.0.x Update and Required Upgrade***

Shortly after activating the network and opening up the source to mining, the HTMLCOIN devs discovered two small, non-critical bugs that would have an impact on the block generation time or cause the block rewards to function differently than planned in the spec. Because these were caught shortly after launch, we decided to freeze the GitHub and correct the bugs with an immediate-release wallet upgrade. That release is being compiled and tested now. No users were negatively affected by this, and the extent of the issue was both small enough, and caught early enough, that there was no appreciable impact to the coin economy. 

Any users who have coins on the exchanges or in the “old” HTML5 wallet (have not swapped yet) are not affected and don’t need to do anything. But, due to the necessary wallet upgrade, all users who downloaded or compiled their own v2.0.0.0 wallet will need to upgrade to the forthcoming release version, v2.0.0.x. The best practice for upgrading is to simply install the new wallet over the previous version. This update will not touch the wallet file, and the blockchain remains the same. Shortly after release, the previous version of the wallet will not be compatible and users of the previous version will no longer see an accurate representation of the blockchain. As the blockchain is a distributed ledger, no coins or addresses are at risk, but you will need to upgrade your wallet client in order to interact with the blockchain (send or view transactions) going forward.

K, thanks for the update guys. 
Activity: 29
***Wallet v2.0.0.x Update and Required Upgrade***

Shortly after activating the network and opening up the source to mining, the HTMLCOIN devs discovered two small, non-critical bugs that would have an impact on the block generation time or cause the block rewards to function differently than planned in the spec. Because these were caught shortly after launch, we decided to freeze the GitHub and correct the bugs with an immediate-release wallet upgrade. That release is being compiled and tested now. No users were negatively affected by this, and the extent of the issue was both small enough, and caught early enough, that there was no appreciable impact to the coin economy. 

Any users who have coins on the exchanges or in the “old” HTML5 wallet (have not swapped yet) are not affected and don’t need to do anything. But, due to the necessary wallet upgrade, all users who downloaded or compiled their own v2.0.0.0 wallet will need to upgrade to the forthcoming release version, v2.0.0.x. The best practice for upgrading is to simply install the new wallet over the previous version. This update will not touch the wallet file, and the blockchain remains the same. Shortly after release, the previous version of the wallet will not be compatible and users of the previous version will no longer see an accurate representation of the blockchain. As the blockchain is a distributed ledger, no coins or addresses are at risk, but you will need to upgrade your wallet client in order to interact with the blockchain (send or view transactions) going forward.
Activity: 78
Merit: 2
We will see something brand new. Good tech, very very active devs, and the roadmap is unique!

meanwhile i'd love to see simple instructions on manual swap, any link ?

+1

where I can find instuction for swap?

I join the question.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
I still need to do the swap, but my wallet is not connecting to the network...  Huh
I have a blockchain set up from 18-6-2017.

Anyone can help me out?  Smiley
Activity: 163
Merit: 101
Dev's are working hard. Everyone can see that. But still they need to use this momentum with the overload of attention on all social media channels.
So show us everything you can and try to convince the cryptocommunity to invest in HTMLcoin. I have htmlcoin for a long long time and i think that the future will be great and that the waiting and support will be rewarded in my ROI. Now its time to show that to new investors
Activity: 29
Welcome to the future!

Our Github is now open for your access: https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases

v2.0.0.0

You can download the code and client wallet you require from here...

https://github.com/HTMLCOIN/HTMLCOIN/releases
Pages:
Jump to: