Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 20. (Read 94585 times)

Activity: 92
Merit: 10
does anyone have any nodes for the latest wallet? ver2.0
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Why is the HTML coin still trading when it was swapped to HTML5? Both are on coinmarketcap. I think the dev team should inform coinmarketcap about it & remove the old coin from there.

The swap was the other way around.
Activity: 285
Merit: 102
Why is the HTML coin still trading when it was swapped to HTML5? Both are on coinmarketcap. I think the dev team should inform coinmarketcap about it & remove the old coin from there.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
I can not send to tradesatoshi, in the wallet confirm but the site does not fall.
Activity: 54
Little confuse about swap. Correct me, If I am wrong please.

I synched my old HTML5 wallet. Downloaded new HTML CORE wallet and created a new receive address. Using the swap form, I put in  my new HTML CORE receiving address with my email address. Now what? Should I wait for email to receive to follow swap instructions?

FYI, I have my coins on old HTML 5 local desktop wallet.

After I gave my email address and new HTML address. it showed the HTML5 address to send the old coins too. I sent the coins from my old wallet and shortly later kablam, the new coins had arrived

Glad to hear that .. but for me the new wallet doesn't stake  .....it's from 23 december when I have put my  new coins in the wallet  and nothing stake ..your ?
Activity: 308
Merit: 11

I synched my old HTML5 wallet. Downloaded new HTML CORE wallet and created a new receive address. Using the swap form, I put in  my new HTML CORE receiving address with my email address. Now what? Should I wait for email to receive to follow swap instructions?

After I gave my email address and new HTML address. it showed the HTML5 address to send the old coins too. I sent the coins from my old wallet and shortly later kablam, the new coins had arrived
Activity: 123

Just downloaded the new wallet. Digging the little block sync details. Looking forward to seeing where this goes

Activity: 54
Hi  guys ..My wallet doesn't stake ..it's unlocked for stake only and the version is v 2.0.0.2 . I have 450k html in it from 23/12/2017..Thanks
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Is this an advanced version of htmlcoins or is it completely different and independent of htmlcoin as both
have syntactic similarities.Hope the team is sure to make it a worthwhile venture.Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
how do i know that my wallet is on the right chain before sending coins? i have 2,8kk coins wallet is synch but say network weight 0 and my weight is 2691968019. is that normal? not if i send my coins to the swap adress and they are gone.  Huh

block explorer website dont work. i cant check if my old html5 wallet is on the right chain.

ok i got my new html coins after sending some html5 coin. dont thought it will work  Grin what is planned for next year?
Is there a block explorer?
legendary
Ganja <3
how do i know that my wallet is on the right chain before sending coins? i have 2,8kk coins wallet is synch but say network weight 0 and my weight is 2691968019. is that normal? not if i send my coins to the swap adress and they are gone.  Huh

block explorer website dont work. i cant check if my old html5 wallet is on the right chain.
Activity: 24
Looking forward to see html price reaching up the skies & enter the top100 as soon as the swap is over. The project looks great and I've taken the risk already.It all depends on the team behind the scenes now..
Activity: 120
Merit: 2

HTML or HTML5 ??    Embarrassed

Hello, I am a bit confused with the listings online. On Coinmarketcap, HTMLCOIN (HTML) is shown as not being traded anymore (0 market cap) while HTML5COIN (HTML5) shows trade movement. But on Tradesatoshi, it is other way around. HTML5 has status as Closing while HTML being actively traded. Which one is what? I've few HTML coins, do I need to do any swap?
Activity: 1
HTML5 Coin has been added on AntMinePool (HTML5) - Fee 0.5%

http://antminepool.com

Miner config:
Code:
-a x15 -o stratum+tcp://antminepool.com:3733 -u HTML5_WALLET_ADDRESS -p c=HTML5

HTML5 Block Explorer:
http://antminepool.com/explorer/HTML5

Happy mining....

Thanks

Hoping that Antminepool will Re-establish HTML5 Mining on their Pool!
antminepool just discontinued mining for HTML5. I am hoping that the pool operators will re-establish mining for HTML5. Many of us are still mining the coin at the moment and it would be great to have antminepool continue to offer it as an option on their pool!
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
This    HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC
was created on September 28, 2014, 09:46:15 PM, but just new listed in coinmarketcap.

Good luck HTMLCoin.

Best regards

Okane Satoshi
Activity: 80
I can't see the blockchain explorer. Do we have Telegram or Discord?
legendary
Ganja <3
how do i know that my wallet is on the right chain before sending coins? i have 2,8kk coins wallet is synch but say network weight 0 and my weight is 2691968019. is that normal? not if i send my coins to the swap adress and they are gone.  Huh
Activity: 80
What's the circulation supply and max supply?
Pages:
Jump to: