Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 9. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Really Great project sure will go to the moon

Good afternoon. Maybe someone knows where WITHDRAWAL -4 131 930.27876390 HTML?

Date: 02.01.2018 18:39
To: HgTPXSFNpHkrqzhXvk3UCe4KZuqqS8SPfR
Debit: -1 482 067.99909600 HTML
To: HrYaAAkpFBZttH4rTT2Cnz68U9Bd6Hdtpd
Debit: -4 131 930.27876390 HTML
Transaction fee: -0.00090400 HTML
Net amount: -5 613 998.27876390 HTML
Transaction ID: d4d5030aff9be1b50ca7a8786ea653edf46169bee5e038298cc1b4a8640fdf68
Transaction total size: 226 bytes
Output index: 0

-1 482 067.99909600 HTML i WITHDRAWAL to the bleutrade
4 131 930.27876390 HTML are still on the wallet HrYaAAkpFBZttH4rTT2Cnz68U9Bd6Hdtpd

can find out whose this wallet and why the money was WITHDRAWAL to him?
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
 Really Great project sure will go to the moon
Activity: 144
ByeBank and Thursday Talks, tonight at 8pm CST!

Join us tonight at 8pm CST for the Thursday Talks kick-off https://t.me/officialhtmlcoin

https://sites.google.com/a/htmlcoin.com/htmlcoin-2017/_/rsrc/1522962417251/news/byebnk/byebank.jpg

#HTMLCOIN is now available on
ByeBnk!

This brings the total number of exchanges that trade HTMLCOIN to NINE!

More projects and listing coming soon, exciting times!

Also, we would like to introduce Thursday Talks, every week on Telegram we will meet to answer questions and share the latest from the Htmlcoin team.

#HTMLCOIN

Join us tonight at 8pm CST for the Thursday Talks kick-off https://t.me/htmlcoinofficial

Activity: 560
Merit: 112
HTMLCOIN Mobile Wallet is Officially in @Googleplay Store.

Link: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.htmlcoin.wallet.app

The HTMLCOIN mobile wallet lets you store, send, and share on-the-go.

See your wallet balance, transaction details, and your HTMLCOIN addresses. Share your HTMLCOIN address to your friends as a QR code.

Send HTMLCOIN to your friends with their address, or scan their HTMLCOIN QR code with your camera on compatible devices to instantly prefill their details.

Choose from a range of languages, change your pin details, save your important passphrase and soon the ability to add custom HRC tokens and smart contracts.

Read selected news items from the HTMLCOIN @Medium news feed.

Please note: It is important to keep your wallet details safe. Always perform a backup of your passphrase details. The logout button in your profile will reset your HTMLCOIN wallet, it is important that you have a backup made of your passphrase before pressing logout.

Wallet Disclaimer: This wallet has gone through rigorous initial testing to prevent as many discrepancies or failures upon its use as possible. It is important to know that unexpected issues may happen that need attention in order to correct a specific key issue, either with coding or your specific device. Technical issues or human error may lead to temporary or permanent loss of coins. You are advised to use this application in a safe and responsible manner. This software is used at your own risk.

The #Android @HTMLCOIN mobile wallet has finished beta and is officially in the @Googleplay store.  Go download it now!  #HTMLCOIN $HTML #googleplay

Interesting ! I now use the normal wallet, but the mobile wallet is a great option as well.
Activity: 98
https://tothemoon.live/?IsPast=False&Page=1&Month=0&Year=0&CoinTypes=HTMLCOIN+%28HTML%29&SortBy=0
31 мapтa пpeдcтaвят нoвyю плaтфopмy peбятa эти. Бyдeм ждaть pocтa)
Activity: 158
since 7 weeks i dont get the wallet running... i have some connection but the wallet dont load!
wich version ur running?   here are the peers  just copy in %appdata%/htmlcoin
Filehost Klick
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
since 7 weeks i dont get the wallet running... i have some connection but the wallet dont load!
HTMLCOIN Mobile Wallet is Officially in @Googleplay Store.

The HTMLCOIN mobile wallet lets you store, send, and share on-the-go.

See your wallet balance, transaction details, and your HTMLCOIN addresses. Share your HTMLCOIN address to your friends as a QR code.

Send HTMLCOIN to your friends with their address, or scan their HTMLCOIN QR code with your camera on compatible devices to instantly prefill their details.

Choose from a range of languages, change your pin details, save your important passphrase and soon the ability to add custom HRC tokens and smart contracts.

Read selected news items from the HTMLCOIN @Medium news feed.

Please note: It is important to keep your wallet details safe. Always perform a backup of your passphrase details. The logout button in your profile will reset your HTMLCOIN wallet, it is important that you have a backup made of your passphrase before pressing logout.

Wallet Disclaimer: This wallet has gone through rigorous initial testing to prevent as many discrepancies or failures upon its use as possible. It is important to know that unexpected issues may happen that need attention in order to correct a specific key issue, either with coding or your specific device. Technical issues or human error may lead to temporary or permanent loss of coins. You are advised to use this application in a safe and responsible manner. This software is used at your own risk.

The #Android @HTMLCOIN mobile wallet has finished beta and is officially in the @Googleplay store.  Go download it now!  #HTMLCOIN $HTML #googleplay

Activity: 12
today I downloaded the Android wallet to try. Very fast translations, easy to use. I really liked the mobile wallet. Dev continue to develop as well
Activity: 33
My wallet can not be synchronized. How to fix it?
Need conf??
Activity: 134
Merit: 1
Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

We are currently restructuring The Htmlcoin Foundation and how it is operated, this includes the organisation, governance, and administration. The new organization will be composed of 5 Committees as follows:

Marketing and Design
Business Development & Innovation
Research and Development
Community and Technology Support
Budget and Appropriation

Our recent new hires of dedicated team members and executives will be announced at a later time. We are opening volunteer positions across the five committees. Anyone that would like to get involved with the core team can apply through the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiNS_Pgt4c9aDELKNtCoDIjLeCa9suMbYN49sB2Gj981mMTg/viewform

Updates to Our Communication Administration
We have created a new official telegram group for Admins. Tony, Julia Ezeji, and Kade Cooper will act as Head of Admins as of today. We are currently finalizing the process or recruitment, rules and guidelines. People who are currently Admins in the HTMLCOIN OFFICIAL, will be reviewed one by one. For those who are not in this group but claim to be Admins in other unofficial groups can apply to become an Admin of the Foundation through the same form stated above.
In addition to this, our banning policy has been reviewed. Every ban will need be documented with a snapshot and reported to the Head of Admins.

Together we can embrace this change to make this community stronger!

The Htmlcoin Team

For me interesting "Business Development & Innovation".
But i suppose, i don't have enough time for project.

In restructuring form, are existing question about concept.
I suppose, community can give you many conceptions and you can choose more convenient direction of business development

For example, now a lot of censorship in social networks.
You can create decentralise social network like decentralise exchanges.
In decentralised social network no censorship, no restrictions, no control from government.
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Dear HTMLCOIN Community,

We are currently restructuring The Htmlcoin Foundation and how it is operated, this includes the organisation, governance, and administration. The new organization will be composed of 5 Committees as follows:

Marketing and Design
Business Development & Innovation
Research and Development
Community and Technology Support
Budget and Appropriation

Our recent new hires of dedicated team members and executives will be announced at a later time. We are opening volunteer positions across the five committees. Anyone that would like to get involved with the core team can apply through the following form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdiNS_Pgt4c9aDELKNtCoDIjLeCa9suMbYN49sB2Gj981mMTg/viewform

Updates to Our Communication Administration
We have created a new official telegram group for Admins. Tony, Julia Ezeji, and Kade Cooper will act as Head of Admins as of today. We are currently finalizing the process or recruitment, rules and guidelines. People who are currently Admins in the HTMLCOIN OFFICIAL, will be reviewed one by one. For those who are not in this group but claim to be Admins in other unofficial groups can apply to become an Admin of the Foundation through the same form stated above.
In addition to this, our banning policy has been reviewed. Every ban will need be documented with a snapshot and reported to the Head of Admins.

Together we can embrace this change to make this community stronger!

The Htmlcoin Team
Activity: 11
Hello! I have a problem. Do not want to load my Html wallet version: v2.0.1.0-beta! Can you help?

give me ur wallet.dat i have htmlcoin-qt  pm me  Cheesy

Don't even try this.😁
Activity: 245
Merit: 100
good coin, a lot of news on Twitter, developers well done!
Hello! I have a problem. Do not want to load my Html wallet version: v2.0.1.0-beta! Can you help?

what does it mean "Do not want to load" ?

Syncing Headers (74,5%) 3 week?Huh?  does not load (green stripe)!!! the last block time:febr 2. 16:21:52 2018
little english sorry!! Smiley

Check this out it might be of help to you.

Support Video Script
Feb 9, 2018

Common issues:

1)  How to install the official HTML Coin wallet.
a.  Visit the official website at https://htmlcoin.com
b.  Select the wallets menu option
c.  Select your operating system
d.  Download the file
e.  Install the file in either the default location, or a location of your chosing.
f.  Open the new shiny wallet and allow the wallet to sync.  You should see the peers start connecting very quickly in the bottom right.
g.  Once the wallet is synced you are good to go!
h.  Optional:  encrypt and backup your wallet

2)  How to encrypt your wallet
a.  Open your wallet.
b.  Click on the Settings menu option
c.  Click on Encrypt Wallet
d.  Insert a passphrase
e.  Click (okay button? Not sure what the button was titled)
f.  Your wallet is now encrypted.  You will need to unlock it to stake.
g.  If you forget your pass phrase, you will not be able to unlock your wallet or use it.  Do not forget your pass phrase.

3)  How to backup your wallet
a.  File Menu -> Backup Wallet
b.  Name this file something meaningful and place it somewhere safe.  A flash drive, a different folder, an entirely different computer, google drive, etc.
c.  This does not need to happen after every transaction, but it is recommended to back your wallet up occasionally in case something goes awry.

4)  How to resolve syncing issues on the new 2.0.1.0 wallet. (2 options)
a.  Option 1 (command line)
i.  Start the command prompt
ii.  Navigate to the location of your htmlcoin-qt.exe file (this is typically in the Program Files X86 for windows, Mac = , Linux = )  This would look something like this on windows - 
cd “\Program Files (x86)\HTMLCOIN2”
iii.  Once you find the htmlcoin-qt.exe type in the following command 
htmlcoin-qt.exe –reindex

b.  Option 2 (File Explorer)
i.   Backup your wallet.  File -> Backup Wallet —— This is very important and you need to put this file somewhere safe away from the rest of the htmlcoin folder. Name this something meaningful, other than wallet.dat.  example : HTMLWalletBackup_2_3_2018

ii.  Navigate to the htmlcoin folder. (it's default location is C:\Users\YourUserName\AppData\Roaming\Htmlcoin on Windows and ~/Library/Application Support/Htmlcoin on a Mac )

iii.  Copy the entire HTMLCOIN directory to a different path. (this is backing up your folder in the case something goes wrong).

iv.  Once you have a backup of the HTMLCOIN folder, delete everything EXCEPT the wallet.dat file from the ORIGINAL htmlcoin folder. (the one in the appdata\roaming\ location)

v.  Restart your wallet

vi.  Wait for the wallet to sync.
Activity: 134
Merit: 1

Syncing Headers (74,5%) 3 week?Huh?  does not load (green stripe)!!! the last block time:febr 2. 16:21:52 2018

I had the same problem.
Problem is gone, after install last version wallet
https://htmlcoin.com/
Activity: 2

good job
Activity: 158

give me ur wallet.dat i have htmlcoin-qt  pm me  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: