Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 12. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Wow,the Great Wall!I like it!
Is the dev team a Chinese team?
I like the team's vision,interesting and creative!
I think the success probability of the project is very high!
I will buy some if it could be traded in some big exchanges!
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
wallet is't synch, guys u have a issue??
i need solution!
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
SWAP REMINDER

The last day for the 1:1 swap ratio for HTML:HTML5 is February 12, 2018.  This is true regardless of where or how the HTML5 coins are held.  As everyone, including Yobit users, have had ample time to swap their coins, there will not be any exceptions to the swap ratio timeframes. 

If you have coins currently stuck onYobit due to a failed withdrawal, you must arrange a solution withYobit. The HTMLCOIN Foundation does not and cannot control Yobit’s systems.  If you have coins there and you haven’t yet withdrawn them, you can swap, manually, using a Yobicode. 

To swap HTML5 from Yobit manually using a Yobicode, please contact me [email protected] directly.  If you have HTML5 coins in a wallet you control, please swap using the swap form on htmlcoin.com.

The swap ratios Will apply depending on when you send the valid Yobicode, so do not delay in taking care of this.

Any updates on how many coins have been swapped so far?
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
Guys,

I updated my wallet, and it has been stuck at 91.8% for the past 3 days.  Anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Anyone else seeing this?  Should I load new blocks or what?  And where do I find those blocks?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29518054
Activity: 345
Merit: 131
Guys,

I updated my wallet, and it has been stuck at 91.8% for the past 3 days.  Anyone else experiencing this same issue?

Anyone else seeing this?  Should I load new blocks or what?  And where do I find those blocks?
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
SWAP REMINDER

The last day for the 1:1 swap ratio for HTML:HTML5 is February 12, 2018.  This is true regardless of where or how the HTML5 coins are held.  As everyone, including Yobit users, have had ample time to swap their coins, there will not be any exceptions to the swap ratio timeframes. 

If you have coins currently stuck onYobit due to a failed withdrawal, you must arrange a solution withYobit. The HTMLCOIN Foundation does not and cannot control Yobit’s systems.  If you have coins there and you haven’t yet withdrawn them, you can swap, manually, using a Yobicode. 

To swap HTML5 from Yobit manually using a Yobicode, please contact me [email protected] directly.  If you have HTML5 coins in a wallet you control, please swap using the swap form on htmlcoin.com.

The swap ratios Will apply depending on when you send the valid Yobicode, so do not delay in taking care of this.

Can you tell if this is the reason for a hard fork on tradesatishi? Im asking cuz can´t withdraw coin and made a deposit on february 3 and there is nothing in my account till now.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
guys per person mining pos how many coins which voices do you want? Or does it have to do something in particular for it to work?

I don't understand the question, please rephrase it and ask again if you want an answer.

I would like to understand how many htmlcoins it takes for mining pos.

i get with 2.8 million every ~2-4 days a 1250 html stake Wink
Guys,

Activity: 144
SWAP REMINDER

Activity: 4
Exchange YoBit blocked transactions with the wallet of HTML5 thus swap impossible. Angry
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
Is this a POS coin now?
Activity: 25
guys per person mining pos how many coins which voices do you want? Or does it have to do something in particular for it to work?

I don't understand the question, please rephrase it and ask again if you want an answer.

I would like to understand how many htmlcoins it takes for mining pos.
Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Looks on git that this is still under development. Yet the first post is not being updated....
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
 looks interesting project reserving it for good read time.
Activity: 324

Activity: 25
guys, i am trying this command in order to mine the coin but for 2 days is not working anymore, can someone help me ?

17:53:09

generate 101 999999999

CreateNewBlock: TestBlockValidity failed: bad-version (code 17) (code -1)

I get that when I lose connection, I just run another 'generate' and I'm back.

I have been mining for 5 days now on 3 computers running an i5 or higher and haven't found one block so don't get your hopes up. Thinking of giving up soon, tried it for fun but as you can imagine the power consumption vs mining is not great when you are getting nothing. Don't know how its even possible to mine HTML

Can you confirm that the command still works for you ? Because I have restarted the wallet and I get the same error. I have found 3 blocks in the last 3 months or so since I have found about HTML ... but now it does not work anymore
I am mining from wallet console i found 4 blocks but received nothing waited more than 2 hours?what i missed ?  pls help?

What algo are you using to mine?  I thought this was pure PoS now?
Activity: 187
Merit: 102
guys, i am trying this command in order to mine the coin but for 2 days is not working anymore, can someone help me ?

generate 101 999999999

I get that when I lose connection, I just run another 'generate' and I'm back.

I have been mining for 5 days now on 3 computers running an i5 or higher and haven't found one block so don't get your hopes up. Thinking of giving up soon, tried it for fun but as you can imagine the power consumption vs mining is not great when you are getting nothing. Don't know how its even possible to mine HTML

generate 101 999999999

Pages:
Jump to: