Pages:
Author

Topic: HTMLCOIN (HTML5) NOW AVAILABLE TO THE PUBLIC - page 13. (Read 94467 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
HTML on Tradeatoshi is like this for days

Maintenance    HARD FORK 020118 by:infinite

How long gonna take this?
Activity: 374
Merit: 12
I hope they have the financial means to translate their idea of ​​dev into reality. The plan is great for building a long-term project.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
                                                                                CoinRaper Miningpool [HTML5]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for HTML5COIN [HTML5]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:3433 -u WalletAddress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 3433, Diff: 0.032
                                                                                    Port: 3434, Diff: 2
                                                                                    Port: 3435, Diff: 128

Payout minimum 10 Coins every 10 minutes
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
So HTML no 5 and I'm good? It's looking like a good but Why did the html5 have to come into play in the first? if anybody can me in that be nice and appreciated

HTML5 is the old coin, you can still swap them for HTML.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
So HTML no 5 and I'm good? It's looking like a good but Why did the html5 have to come into play in the first? if anybody can me in that be nice and appreciated
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I am mining from wallet console i found 4 blocks but received nothing waited more than 2 hours?what i missed ?  pls help?

wait 500 blocks for commit (~8 hours)
Activity: 16
I am mining from wallet console i found 4 blocks but received nothing waited more than 2 hours?what i missed ?  pls help?
Activity: 54
I downloaded the new wallet but the wallet won't update and is stuck on 99.8% for the last 4/5 hours, any ideas?

Delete all the folders in your %appdata%\Roaming\htmlcoin\ or wherever the blockchain and headers and indexes are stored on whatever OS you're using.

Keep the wallet.dat and I had to keep the peers.dat as well. Took about 15 minutes to resync.

Great it worked, thanks for help!
Activity: 11
on tradesatoshi there is a HTML and a HTML5 coin -which one is the right one? (this one?)

HTML
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
on tradesatoshi there is a HTML and a HTML5 coin -which one is the right one? (this one?)
1ce
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
I downloaded the new wallet but the wallet won't update and is stuck on 99.8% for the last 4/5 hours, any ideas?

Delete all the folders in your %appdata%\Roaming\htmlcoin\ or wherever the blockchain and headers and indexes are stored on whatever OS you're using.

Keep the wallet.dat and I had to keep the peers.dat as well. Took about 15 minutes to resync.
Activity: 42

In your Debug Console enter these lines one by one and press enter then wait 1-5 minutes  Grin

addnode 104.236.105.31 add
addnode 75.135.54.55 add
addnode 198.204.229.138 add
addnode 24.90.221.123 add

Be sure you're using Wallet version 2.0.1
Activity: 54
Activity: 144
Dear Htmlcoin Community,

RE: The Htmlcoin Community: Steadfast & Resilient.

As you all know, shortly after HTMLCOIN swapped from HTML5 to the new HTML blockchain, CoinGather, one of the largest exchanges that supported HTMLCOIN, disappeared from the Internet. Despite repeated attempts at contact by the Foundation and the many users who had coins stored on that exchange, to my knowledge, no one has been successful in reaching the owner of CoinGather. The Foundation has been closely monitoring the address to which it swapped approximately 13.98 billion HTML; to date, no coins have left that address.

Shortly after CoinGather went offline, we were made aware of user reports to the FBI of a potential exit scam. In light of this, we cannot discuss the matter except to inform the Community that, to prevent these coins from entering circulation, at block height 106,000, the HTMLCOIN blockchain was hard forked to freeze the almost 14 billion coins in that address and to regenerate them in a new address.

These coins belong to their rightful owners, and will only be released on direction from the authorities or final resolution on the CoinGather matter. NO NEW COINS were added to circulation or supply, as the original coins are no longer valid for transactions on the blockchain, the old coins in Coingather's wallet are lack and cannot be spent.

Please direct any questions you may have to [email protected].

PS: More Exchange services to come.

All the best,

Amando R. Boncales, BA, MSEd, MA, PhDc.
Chief Executive Officer
The Htmlcoin Foundation
Activity: 89
so the coins name is html coin, and yet it has nothing to do with html? This just makes no sense whatsoever. Please pick good coin names instead!

but we can try to think of the name "phoenix", because the coin was reborn after an attack of 51%

Rebranding is a good option. I am in.
Activity: 29
how to get this coin?
POW or POS ?

which miner to use?
where is the working pool?
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
i see news about hard fork, this is true?

Keep in mind, this is a hard fork supported by everyone. Not a changing ideology or chain split. Just update your wallet and there is not much to worry about.
Activity: 3
htmlcoin.cc

Unofficial HTMLCOIN Cryptocurrency Resource Website

Let me know if this helps anyone.
Activity: 345
Merit: 131

Where did you see this news?  

Edit:  Found it on reddit. Interesting this would explain a lot though.   

https://www.reddit.com/r/htmlcoin_community/comments/7u9hx8/mandatory_htmlcoin_update/
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Design/Web/Branding
Pages:
Jump to: