Pages:
Author

Topic: Huffington Post article on Open Money should I invest there vs Paragon? - page 4. (Read 3719 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 11
Open Money ICO Huffington post link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b7602de4b08f6632c076b9

or Paragon?

I'm going to invest hard into a pre-sale, I have been following both Open Money since last week and Paragon but I am curious as to what investors here would do?

OM seems to actually foster the blockchain with its infrastructure project, whereas holding long on paragon I could see the token have value if it takes off. I know the paragon project is a little moon shot far fetched but I feel people are buying into it already. I don't want to go half in half cause of the pre-sale period currently being offered.

if you had 10k between both projects what would you choose and why? alternatively it doesn't have to be these two projects, could be any infrastructure project vs moonshot project
could you post the link of the ANN please?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
it is my favorite ico project. Good luck. i think we will to fly at the rocket)
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Good news to be reviewed by Huffington post.... good project. Seems very promising.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0

I think it will be a good ico, all good luck
Activity: 317
Merit: 104

www.openmoney.digital If this is there team than yeah this is a great project. Paragon's project has The Game.. and a super model which are not technical or adding to the technical ability in anyway, so even with all the advertising its great but it's not a long term deal I would buy and re-supply as an investor

I don't think I would have to tell you where to invest. If this is like an IOTA or OmiseGo play, then go with open money.  
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
It's really cool! I believe in this project. Seems very promising to me!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
A great article on a very popular media showing the good prospective of Open Money. Some thing that stroke me and here I quote “We believe that the future of blockchain technology depends on making it pervasive throughout society" end quote. I believe that's the path, Congratulations, keep going
Activity: 30
good article, great ICO project. I will definitely continue to follow the project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 110
Interesting bounty program, interesting awards. We will try to participate, but I would like more information about the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
Best concept able project
Activity: 238
QUARKCHAIN
I need more research before I invest in any of these.
Activity: 221
Merit: 14
Enjoy
good, i think not a bad project, I will follow him
Activity: 2
I am totally going for it. This sounds like an excellent opportunity and the first ICO in a while that looks like it could deliver
Activity: 1232
Merit: 331
DAO MAKER
Better invest in DeepOnion dude  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
How about a 50:50 invest if you are not sure in which you should invest?
Activity: 658
Beautiful original project. It would be nice to invest in it! Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
The only way to get a sustainable cryptocoin is when mainstream is massively involved.
That's what I really like.  Huh
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
I am happy to support you guys.Project will success just make your best
Activity: 24
Interesting question, I've been following OM as well and there is a huge potential in everyday use, while Paragon is pretty niche. One being everyday apps we all use, the other being cannabis... Paragon seems to be riding the marketing. Comparatively, I imagine OM's application can gain as much or more traction given the subject matter.
Activity: 24
good article, great ICO project. I will definitely continue to follow the project.
Pages:
Jump to: