Pages:
Author

Topic: Huffington Post article on Open Money should I invest there vs Paragon? - page 6. (Read 3719 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 253
most crypto projects or ICOs start inside the tiny world of the crypto market. I agree with that
Activity: 4
Merit: 250
Cool article. I like Paragon, but to me Open Money has more long term potential. There are billions of people all over the world with smartphones and this project wants to open crypto to all of them.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I'm going to invest hard into a pre-sale, I have been following both Open Money since last week and Paragon but I am curious as to what investors here would do?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
In my opinion, I guess it really all depends on which ICO you feel you have a connection with. If you're an app developer then I'd say Open Money will be of more interest. Conversely, if you're interested in cannabis then Paragon sounds like the right choice. Either choice sounds very promising at the moment, but I cannot predict the future and help you decide. Do a bit more research and stick to your gut feelings! Good luck buddy!
Activity: 139
Merit: 100
ClearLunatic @ PrimeDice
Open Money ICO Huffington post link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b7602de4b08f6632c076b9

or Paragon?

I'm going to invest hard into a pre-sale, I have been following both Open Money since last week and Paragon but I am curious as to what investors here would do?

OM seems to actually foster the blockchain with its infrastructure project, whereas holding long on paragon I could see the token have value if it takes off. I know the paragon project is a little moon shot far fetched but I feel people are buying into it already. I don't want to go half in half cause of the pre-sale period currently being offered.

if you had 10k between both projects what would you choose and why? alternatively it doesn't have to be these two projects, could be any infrastructure project vs moonshot project
Pages:
Jump to: