Pages:
Author

Topic: Huffington Post article on Open Money should I invest there vs Paragon? - page 5. (Read 3719 times)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
That was definitely insightful. Puts a lot of things in perspective about the projects and its definitive edge in the scheme of things
Activity: 317
Merit: 104

www.openmoney.digital If this is there team, than yeah this is a great project. Paragon's project has the game.. and a super model which are not technical, so even with all the advertising its great but it's not a long term deal I would buy and re-supply as an investor

I don't think I would have to tell you where to invest. If this is like an IOTA or OmiseGo play, then go with open money.  
Activity: 1638
Merit: 686
Interested in the OPEN platform open for beta access. I'm looking forward to 2018.
Activity: 883
Merit: 262
Open Money ICO Huffington post link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b7602de4b08f6632c076b9

or Paragon?

I'm going to invest hard into a pre-sale, I have been following both Open Money since last week and Paragon but I am curious as to what investors here would do?

OM seems to actually foster the blockchain with its infrastructure project, whereas holding long on paragon I could see the token have value if it takes off. I know the paragon project is a little moon shot far fetched but I feel people are buying into it already. I don't want to go half in half cause of the pre-sale period currently being offered.

if you had 10k between both projects what would you choose and why? alternatively it doesn't have to be these two projects, could be any infrastructure project vs moonshot project

thanks for sharing it. this is definitely a project that is worth looking into, and i can easily say that after reading the article.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
Good idea and great project.I will invest.Good luck!
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Money Token
Looks pretty promising project. The bounty campaign is unique. This project has unique concept with the dev team is very hard working. Hope they have more projects to come in the future so that they get more more success!!!!. Lets support this project folks!
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Good news. Let's go mainstream...
Activity: 336
I follow the news. I'm going to invest. Excellent company. Further successes
Activity: 420
glad have a chance to join this campaign, this is a cool project. i have read huffington post article  Smiley
Activity: 1204
Merit: 288
I think it is a good project. I have joined your contest program.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I agree with you. Open Money is very potential Smiley. A perfect project <3
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I agree, it's time to filter out the "moonshot madness".
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
There is a big market and these are two fine projects.

I think open money is getting some great momentum right now. Definetly inspect it more.
Activity: 154
well written article, Open Money as the name suggests is for everybody, the bigger the community, bigger is its success, this is definitely worth investing for the potential
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Open Money ICO Huffington post link http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/59b7602de4b08f6632c076b9

or Paragon?

I'm going to invest hard into a pre-sale, I have been following both Open Money since last week and Paragon but I am curious as to what investors here would do?

OM seems to actually foster the blockchain with its infrastructure project, whereas holding long on paragon I could see the token have value if it takes off. I know the paragon project is a little moon shot far fetched but I feel people are buying into it already. I don't want to go half in half cause of the pre-sale period currently being offered.

if you had 10k between both projects what would you choose and why? alternatively it doesn't have to be these two projects, could be any infrastructure project vs moonshot project

I would surely split this sum between these two ICOs just in case to diversify investment and to lower the risks. However if considering these two projects OM appeals to me more than Paragon does. Maybe because it's more investing clear and not so hyped.
Activity: 546
Merit: 502
Good article, thanks a lot. I prefer to invest some funds in Open Money, I think that this token will got more mass adoption than Paragon. The mass adoption will give a more value for Open Money.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
against the background of events in China, it is difficult now to draw conclusions about any ICO
Activity: 980
Merit: 152
I believe this project will be successful, I will follow.  Wink
Activity: 203
Merit: 101
I'm thinking about investing my money  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 254
not a bad project,I will follow him good luck in the upcoming ICO
Pages:
Jump to: