Pages:
Author

Topic: HumanityLink - POS 7% Monthly / MYSQL Database ↠ V2.0.1F (Weekly Airdrops) ✔ - page 11. (Read 22920 times)

Activity: 732
Merit: 18
New exchange generation
Activity: 143
Merit: 1

Official Pool now Offline, preparing for POS launch.

Payments will continue until all coins are paid out.

Thank you for mining with us!
Sad that i can't mine anymore and have to find a new sha256 coin but i am glad the devs are actually working hard and communicate alot with us. That is a good sign for this project.

Thank you for your hashrate and interest!
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Sad that i can't mine anymore and have to find a new sha256 coin but i am glad the devs are actually working hard and communicate alot with us. That is a good sign for this project.
Important Announcements
we have a some important announcements to help us move on to a more stable future.

1) HumanityLink 2.0
2) Converting to POS
3) Swap Info
4) New chain info

V2.0.1F Features:
New POS enabled wallet
Automatic difficulty readjustment if a block takes longer than 10 minutes
Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2f
Enabled database compression for even faster blockchain sync
Transaction speed 1 second
Transaction confirmations in 30 seconds average
+ new checkpoints and security updates.

-Why the fork?
The main reason is Chain stability. Due to hashrate flactuations
the instamine protection is constantly triggered and opperrating from 800% to 1000% for each block. As a database we require a fixed time between blocks as possible for accurate event documentation.
The current state of the blockchain is not stable enough to guarantee accurate time keeping and spacing for our project's original intention. Currently there is more time spent by our developers
maintaing and fixing rather than creating.

This project is the work and effort of many people and we value the stability of our commonwealth asset the most.
After testing many different methods and ideas we have decided on an early conversion to Proof of Stake.
We will be hard forking the original chain and starting a new POS only network with a fixed block spacing. The fork will happen at block
2600 but mining will continue until block 3000. The last recognized block from chain 1 will be block 3000 and all coins created up to that block will be eligible for swap to the new chain. Read information about swapping below.

-New POS parammeters
To reach our original target of 8Billion total coins by 2025 that was set to be discovered by the POW system,
we have modified the POS parammeters to the following planned distribution. 7% monthly - 84% annually for the first 7 years.

Year 1   -  147 Million coins
Year 2   -  270.5 Million coins
Year 3   -  497.75 Million coins
Year 4   -  915.86 Million coins
Year 5   -  1.685 Billion coins
Year 6   -  3.1 Billion coins
Year 7   -  5.7 Billion coins
Year 7.5 - 8 Billions Coins

After 2025 the POS will be lowered to ~1.8% based on the human population growth formula on post #1.

The new chain is a copy of the old chain at block 2600 and with total coinbase of 80,595,051 of final recognized block at 3000.
The premine of the new blockchain was set to a similar level to be used for the swaps of the coins for everyone on the old chain.
When everyone swaps there will be the same amount of coins similar to chain 1 at block 3000.

-How to SWAP from HumanityLink 1.0
 Read here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.32328054
Swap will start on Wednesday,March 14th , after block 3000 of the new chain.
Coins you have mined or obtained up to block 3000 are eligible only!

If you have your coins in more than one address collect them all in one address and then,
Send us a PM or write us a message at the bottom of the page at https://humanitylink.group and we will email you back the instructions there.
All swaps should be completed from our side within 36hours after your confirmation transcation.
You will need your original Humanitylink 1.0 wallet synced on the latest block to complete the swap!

!Attention!
HumanityLink 2.0 is a completely different chain based on a completely different architecture.

1) DO NOT INSTALL HumanityLink 2.0 in the same folder or as the same user as the original HumanityLink 1.0, make a new folder!
You will corrupt both databases!

2) DO NOT USE your wallet.dat from HumanityLink 1.0 on the new HumanityLink 2.0,You will corupt both databases!

3) Do NOT SEND coins to an address of a different version you will lose your coins!

How to install HumanityLink 2.0
Go to User/Appdata/ ROAMING/ and rename the Humanitylink folder to HumanitylinkV1.
Now open HumanityLink 2.0 qt, it will create a new humanitylink folder with the V2 blockchain called just Humanitylink and all your data from the first blockchain is safe in the folder humanitylinkV1.

-Official Pool
The pool will take the stratum offline at block 2665.
Payments will continue until all coins have been confirmed and payed out. Mining on other pools might still be available, but that will be considered the testnet chain after block 3000.

**If you are not 100% sure what to do, please don't hesitate and ask for help here, we are glad to help you do it right but unable to repair corrupt wallet.dat's.

Hello,

1st I do not know. but get closer to "arionum"
Blockchain mysql
Launch since 1 month &  more..
Very active & fontionnal
can be dev can help you
 Wink

Good luck

Didn't know about arionum, it looks very interesting and active.
Thanks man
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
Hello,

1st I do not know. but get closer to "arionum"
Blockchain mysql
Launch since 1 month &  more..
Very active & fontionnal
can be dev can help you
 Wink

Good luck
finding blocks is too slow?

ya, read the updates on page 4 for more info.
we are working on possible POS upgrade to fix this.

Maybe look into implementing kimoto gravity well into the source to help with hash fluctuations, Jumping to POS right away will not be the best way to distribute coins like POW does.

We have tried it and unfortunately even with 1 block retarget and the [1/16, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2] difficulty calculation equation we were unable to reach the original 2 minutes target with any POW.
The merged algorithm you mentioned yesterday is interesting indeed but we have not enough knowledge to implement and maintain it properly.

In any case we have a couple new announcements coming tomorrow, so if you are mining currently, try to pile up as many coins as you can.
Activity: 211
Merit: 119
Man is free at the moment he wishes to be.

Maybe look into implementing kimoto gravity well into the source to help with hash fluctuations, Jumping to POS right away will not be the best way to distribute coins like POW does.
It was normal again when I brought the hash back down below 9.823 M

The difficulty has went from 42 to 10, 5, 2 & up to 20 in the last 3 to 4 hours with about the same amount of hash on the network

I am not a dev, just a miner, All I know is how to move hash around  Cheesy

Activity: 30

Thank you man! Pm your address Ill donate you some HUM for this.

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin

Much respect to you!

Last update for the night:

1) The chain is back and moving with a regular 9m of difficulty thank to sidgrip.
Hopefully there won't be any other attack soon, but we can't count on that so, we are still working on a new either update or upgrade.

2) Hopefully icqbase.com comes back, either way, we have already start sending applications around.
We are hopping on a new announcement soon to help us keep moving forward and also expending the community.

you said its normal back again

Activity: 30
Activity: 17

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin

Much respect to you!

Last update for the night:

1) The chain is back and moving with a regular 9m of difficulty thank to sidgrip.
Hopefully there won't be any other attack soon, but we can't count on that so, we are still working on a new either update or upgrade.

2) Hopefully icqbase.com comes back, either way, we have already start sending applications around.
We are hopping on a new announcement soon to help us keep moving forward and also expending the community.

No worries sir,  I am sure there are better uses for that donation.

When you succeed in creating something awesome, that will be more rewarding.   Grin
Looks like it took 2.5 hours and about 0.0163 BTC, to get the blockchain moving again.

If anyone wishes to show any gratitude please donate to the Dev's   Wink

Happy Mining!   Grin

Looks like it took about 2.5 hours and about 0.0163 BTC, to get the blockchain moving again.

If anyone wishes to show any gratitude please donate to the Dev's   Wink

Happy Mining!   Grin
Difficulty is down to normal levels, Official Pool is back online!

Thanks to user sidgrip
1.2Ph/s... Grin Grin You are one crazy man

I enjoy all aspects of crypto, I am not here just for profit. I am more of an ideological crypto user/supporter.  Cool

_______________________________________________________________________________ __________

Edit: Hit one more block, difficulty went down, I may get lucky and get this rolling for way less then I figured  Grin

Hopefully the difficulty goes down more.
Thanks man, I appreciate your interest.
Pages:
Jump to: