Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 23. (Read 112207 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 10
I like hexx coin for the following reasons.

The name is just cool.
I like the way the mining rewarded early investors unlucky for me I was not here Sad
The Dev seems to be a reasomable person who wants the coin to do well. It's because of that I think more should support hexx.
Hexx has done very well in the exchanges. It is very stable compared to others. Though I think some pumps should happen  Tongue

That's right .Dev are working well for this coin. We need to support his project and I believe this coin will have a bright future and the Anonymous Zerocoin tech is very interesting for many investors . Hexxcoin will hit at least 0.0005btc in next month. This is a good chance to collect many cheap coins for long-term investment.

I agree. That is what I plan to do. I will save my coins up for when they price raises up. We do not need to swap them the swap is over right ? It says it in the title it confuses me.
Activity: 83
Hey dev, I have some questions.

Will you make a website for the coin?
Why don't you create a slack team?
And the most important, why did you return after such a long abscence?
Activity: 247
Merit: 250
price to dump ((( 0.00004493 now... shit

You can scold the price as much as you want, but it only reflects the desire of the people to merge coins more quickly. I think that after waiting a little while you will have a question-why I did it. Wink

It is time to be easy, not panic, every great coin has panic time too, if hxx can suffer this, we will revive. Good luck guys!
Activity: 490

You can scold the price as much as you want, but it only reflects the desire of the people to merge coins more quickly. I think that after waiting a little while you will have a question-why I did it. Wink
Activity: 322
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

The name is just cool.
I like the way the mining rewarded early investors unlucky for me I was not here Sad
The Dev seems to be a reasomable person who wants the coin to do well. It's because of that I think more should support hexx.
Hexx has done very well in the exchanges. It is very stable compared to others. Though I think some pumps should happen  Tongue

That's right .Dev are working well for this coin. We need to support his project and I believe this coin will have a bright future and the Anonymous Zerocoin tech is very interesting for many investors . Hexxcoin will hit at least 0.0005btc in next month. This is a good chance to collect many cheap coins for long-term investment.
Activity: 144

The name is just cool.
Activity: 232
still waiting for bittrex, the fee has been paid?
Activity: 245
Any news about Bittrex?

Dev say previous page:

...skip...
I need to release something concrete before we can move on.
Wallet core update is the next step.
Will try to use more time on it.
...skip...
First step is not so long to wait.

IMHO First release wallet core, then come on bittrex

Great job for the dev, we know HXX has a bright future, just trust the dev will bring everything to us, and we will all make money.
Activity: 322
Any news about Bittrex?

Dev say previous page:

...skip...
I need to release something concrete before we can move on.
Wallet core update is the next step.
Will try to use more time on it.
...skip...
First step is not so long to wait.

IMHO First release wallet core, then come on bittrex
Activity: 180
the price is deeply down because many miners are dumping so Dev should take care of this project ? I think GPU miners are doing this fact but the coin is only for CPU mining. what do you say about this? just waiting for your answer.

Don't worry about this. There will be a good result if you spend some money to buy more hxx coins . it's quite cheap now. I  bought more 1000hxx yesterday and I still buy more cheap hhx coins if it continues to be deeply down. This price is undervalued comparing with this potential. Do not miss this chance.
Activity: 247
Don't dump guys, hold your coins and buying more, we will be on more exchanges, don't be sad or worry, easy easy.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
the price is deeply down because many miners are dumping so Dev should take care of this project ? I think GPU miners are doing this fact but the coin is only for CPU mining. what do you say about this? just waiting for your answer.

as of now there might be only one with a gpu miner, but thats just speculation, no facts

its just people dumping and low buy support
Activity: 128
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

Thank you very much, you would do me the favor of saying to me, that to put exactly, I do not get that it works. I am very novice with linux. for example....

# apt-get update
# apt-get install libcurl4-openssl-dev git
# apt-get install build-essential
# apt-get install autotools-dev autoconf
# apt-get install libcurl3 libcurl4-gnutls-dev
# mkdir /download
# cd /downloads
# git clone https://github.com/wolf9466/cpuminer-...
# cd cpuminer-multi
# ./autogen.sh
# CFLAGS="-march=native" ./configure
# make
# make install
# minerd -a cryptonight -o stratum+tcp://xmr.pool.minergate.com:45560 -u [email protected] -p x
No,  I am windows user  Grin

Thank you

I hope someone can help me.

sudo apt-get update -y
sudo apt-get upgrade -y
sudo apt-get install -y build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev libjansson-dev libgmp-dev automake git
git clone https://github.com/JayDDee/cpuminer-opt
cd cpuminer-opt
./build.sh
What is next step to start mine HXX on VPS?
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Activity: 666
Merit: 500
my original mining cost 2 years ago was around 9500 sats.  Roll Eyes and im hold coin ^ good future
Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
funny price after add ccex
5k satosi from 20k sat
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Good time to buy Smiley , Under 0.00015 is a present .
Activity: 490
Lol Dump HXX 8K
its crazy I regret the price Dump HXX,I should first sell when the price is 30k
But there is a good time to replenish your volumes. Those who bought large volumes before, will not be discharged now, but wait longer Tongue
Pages:
Jump to: