Pages:
Author

Topic: [HXX SWAP] |HexxCoin| CPU | Anonymous Zerocoin | C-CEX | Yobit | Cryptopia | - page 22. (Read 112207 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 100
do not panic! still ahead
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Megadump at cryptopia....
more pizza lol
wow that's a huge dumped there, any updates coming from the dev? are we expecting some lift coming from them? if this continue with those signature campaigners will also dumped their share after they received payment we will be expecting more dump, better to analyze deeper before making some moves to invest with this project.
Activity: 174
Look's like a very nice price,!!! for buy )))) but, 50% hxx i sold, and now.. some marge trape in doge on polinex... meybe dont very profits in thix, but 50% - 300-350 hxx, i still hold, and i think hexx in pos and more feature's wallet's it is good deal for coin's interest
Activity: 129
Activity: 762
Merit: 500

Megadump at cryptopia....
Activity: 154
Just want to say.

You dont need to:
But it is fine to send a message when you dumped out to get something you needed.
That is life, people need money for daily living.

Doing that you did not let us down, you just said we did what you expected.
Hexxcoin did just give you some money for living...

You just hope that was not your 2 million pizza...
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Hey dev, so what about a Bittrex listing? It's moving?
Activity: 154
dev has not been active for 4 days now, i guess my cats are starving now

Just calm down.
I had weekend off.
Activity: 232
dev has not been active for 4 days now, i guess my cats are starving now
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
The signature campaign payments will be sent this afternoon after I get off work. Thank you
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
It seems necessary to pause and review the relationship to the situation, everything flies down, there are no payments for the round, the coin merges over the edge.
Activity: 245
What is wrong, OP's last active was 3 days ago, and the signature campaign is still not paid yet, delayed for 1 day. I am a bit nervous, I have plenty of HXXcoin.
Activity: 168
There is no news updated from Dev. He was absent from many days . Does he still continue to take care of this coin? I see a deep price decrease on some exchanges and who is selling this coin with that price? it's incredible.
Activity: 112
Will put some hashing power to this one. Let's see how it goes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Activity: 812
Merit: 253
●Social Crypto Trading●
LOL. So many paid spammers in this thread
We are not spammers all of us required to post here and the dev also checking the post quality
Yes it is not spam the Dev is just trying to bet some activity going here. Its not a bad thing to see a Dev try.
So be nice please. Smiley
Activity: 1216
Merit: 333
Hello,

Do you have a slack?

What are the next steps of the project?

Have you planned to do a wab site? What are the differences with the Zcoin project?

Thank you in advance for your answers,
Activity: 109
LOL. So many paid spammers in this thread
We are not spammers all of us required to post here and the dev also checking the post quality
Activity: 490

Dev should have some plans to promote hhx coins . It seems that he was absent from 1 weeks ago and maybe he is ready for new plans about this coin. I will support hexx coins .

Yes, like he always appears here and presents his next steps. Maybe only in more detail, that we could discuss this together.
Activity: 168
I like hexx coin for the following reasons.

The name is just cool.
I like the way the mining rewarded early investors unlucky for me I was not here Sad
The Dev seems to be a reasomable person who wants the coin to do well. It's because of that I think more should support hexx.
Hexx has done very well in the exchanges. It is very stable compared to others. Though I think some pumps should happen  Tongue

That's right .Dev are working well for this coin. We need to support his project and I believe this coin will have a bright future and the Anonymous Zerocoin tech is very interesting for many investors . Hexxcoin will hit at least 0.0005btc in next month. This is a good chance to collect many cheap coins for long-term investment.

I agree. That is what I plan to do. I will save my coins up for when they price raises up. We do not need to swap them the swap is over right ? It says it in the title it confuses me.

Dev should have some plans to promote hxx coins . It seems that he was absent from 1 weeks ago and maybe he is ready for new plans about this coin. I will support hexx coins .

Pages:
Jump to: