Pages:
Author

Topic: HYIP = Gambling - page 2. (Read 6292 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
January 15, 2016, 01:32:28 PM
hyip is in fact gambling, both things allow people to win money if they are lucky and lose a lot if people are not lucky, in my opinion both are gambling just the type is different

I sometimes feel we can make good profit with HYIPs too , because see when the HYIP is new (like one or to days old) it will not scam and we can invest in that to gain profits, at the same time we can loose too though with an one day old HYIP programs.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
January 15, 2016, 11:57:13 AM
Buying bitcoin is more like gambling ? can u justify that.

I believe gambling with money on chances is gambling. Buy bitcoins is currecy exchange what gambing in that... i agree that the price is highly volatile but if u see its is never going back to $1 -.-

I think buying bitcoins is a gambling LOL, because you are never sure whether the price can go up and down , and
surely it will in one way little or more. I love to buy bitcoin and wait for price rise. If we are ready to hold bitcoins for long term then the risk like gambling will fade away over time.

Buying bitcoin is not kind of gambling. In any way.... Sad

I invested recently in a HYIP and made little profit, I am now starting to believe that HYIP is gambling as I never know which time I would get my money back and when not.

Even same happened with me.. i invested in hyip and lost. so then it clicked my mind.. this is similar to gambling.. u win if u know when to get out or u lose in the long run

thats one of the similarities of hyip and gambling, everyone will lose in the long run. in gambling, if you don't know when to stop and you'll keep going, you'll just lose in the end ; and on hyip, they dont live long so if you let your investment stay for a long time, your btc will  be vanished. it somehow proves hyip=gambling.

What are you saying? That is their program to put your money like may be 3 days or 4 days or even a week later so you will the get the payment after you wait the X time that they set. So it doesnt prove that gambling is same as hyip. I think everyone sure wants to put their money like 1 hour that but the program makes you feel they are using your money to get some profit but in the mean time they just scam you guys without you even notice it so gambling and hyip will never be the same from every angle that you see
Activity: 406
January 15, 2016, 11:17:32 AM
hyip is in fact gambling, both things allow people to win money if they are lucky and lose a lot if people are not lucky, in my opinion both are gambling just the type is different
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
January 15, 2016, 11:10:32 AM
phibay.. now u getting my point Smiley the reason im comparing hyip with gambling is this. but people are not understanding and being mighty and full of themselves
legendary
Activity: 1148
Black Panther
January 15, 2016, 11:08:11 AM
HYIP = gambling !

The different is HYIP provide no reason why do you lose
meanwhile gambling give you reason why you lose by verifying the bet ( trustable gambling site )
Activity: 448
January 15, 2016, 10:51:47 AM

I believe gambling with money on chances is gambling. Buy bitcoins is currecy exchange what gambing in that... i agree that the price is highly volatile but if u see its is never going back to $1 -.-

I think buying bitcoins is a gambling LOL, because you are never sure whether the price can go up and down , and
surely it will in one way little or more. I love to buy bitcoin and wait for price rise. If we are ready to hold bitcoins for long term then the risk like gambling will fade away over time.

I invested recently in a HYIP and made little profit, I am now starting to believe that HYIP is gambling as I never know which time I would get my money back and when not.

Even same happened with me.. i invested in hyip and lost. so then it clicked my mind.. this is similar to gambling.. u win if u know when to get out or u lose in the long run

thats one of the similarities of hyip and gambling, everyone will lose in the long run. in gambling, if you don't know when to stop and you'll keep going, you'll just lose in the end ; and on hyip, they dont live long so if you let your investment stay for a long time, your btc will  be vanished. it somehow proves hyip=gambling.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 15, 2016, 10:37:28 AM
Hi​

Nearly all HYIP schemes are complete scams. You should not be fooled by them at all. They are simply classic pyramid schemes, where the first investors are paid with the capital of the later investors.

When the owner has made enough profit he just simply disappears leaving a lot of people with lost money.

I would say avoid HYIP schemes

Thanks

​--------------------------------------------------------
​Altcoin4life
​​​Contact between 2-10 pm UK time only!
​----------------------------------------------------​--​--
legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1004
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 15, 2016, 10:16:38 AM
I do not know, I guess it is different, in the HYIP you can add bitcoin that you have in a few days, weeks, or months, but I do not know for sure bitcoin is in use as capital to gamble or not, but I guess he's just playing the trading and sharing the results with you according to the agreement of HYIP websites
legendary
January 15, 2016, 10:01:24 AM

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
January 15, 2016, 09:13:32 AM

Activity: 448
January 15, 2016, 09:02:00 AM
Yes but how many HYIP schemes do you know that are legit and actually pay out? Only legit one was by the Ponzi guy and everybody who invested early with him, not the people that invested late.

as for my experience, all hyips i've been to was all paying but it doesn't mean they are legit. just like what you've said, early investors and of course, the ponzi owner, will be always the winner. being an early bird is a good strategy if someone wants to make profit with ponzi schemes.

Please stop encouraging people that early 'investor' will always get profit because it kinda seems like some people will win while some dont. If you actually think stealing people's money away is a good attitude than you are free to do this, those who get money from ponzi is no better than a thief

i dont encourage people, i even warn people about ponzis(look at my personal message). if i sound like encouraging people, then sorry about that Tongue stil i'll stick to my word, i am just stating a fact.
legendary
January 15, 2016, 08:44:14 AM

investing and risking is so different from gambling! you are confusing this two.
both have risks but you have no way of predicting the outcome of a bet in gambling whereas you can predict (or better said speculate) the outcome of your investment.

ofcourse if you invest in anything (not only bitcoin) without any knowledge and experience then it would become a high risk gamble.

Exactly, exchanging currency is more of a investment, and like every investment you first study the pros and cons and in this case.. u will see how the market trend is and then invest. Gambling on the other hand is purely luck.. even if u have 99% win rate.. that 1% will make u lose
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
January 15, 2016, 08:14:00 AM

investing and risking is so different from gambling! you are confusing this two.
both have risks but you have no way of predicting the outcome of a bet in gambling whereas you can predict (or better said speculate) the outcome of your investment.

ofcourse if you invest in anything (not only bitcoin) without any knowledge and experience then it would become a high risk gamble.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 15, 2016, 05:06:48 AM

legendary
January 15, 2016, 03:37:18 AM

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
January 15, 2016, 01:44:32 AM
Yes but how many HYIP schemes do you know that are legit and actually pay out? Only legit one was by the Ponzi guy and everybody who invested early with him, not the people that invested late.

as for my experience, all hyips i've been to was all paying but it doesn't mean they are legit. just like what you've said, early investors and of course, the ponzi owner, will be always the winner. being an early bird is a good strategy if someone wants to make profit with ponzi schemes.

Please stop encouraging people that early 'investor' will always get profit because it kinda seems like some people will win while some dont. If you actually think stealing people's money away is a good attitude than you are free to do this, those who get money from ponzi is no better than a thief

Well the sooner you get inside of something the better you are off if it is a success, and Bitcoin is a clear example of this.

Bitcoin is not a hyip for sure and not some pump and dump scheme to make you into another rich guy in one night. No one ever thought that bitcoin could be $1200 a piece and ponzi for sure is not the same thing with bitcoin. You are a thief no matter what when you participante in a ponzi but buying bitcoin is more like gambling
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
January 15, 2016, 12:56:50 AM
IMO HYIPs are far worst and riskier than gambling. With gambling you can leave when you want... with most HYIPs you can't leave...

Thats why most people never use their own money when they play hyip. They always use their free money there to make it double or triple in a couple of days. If it is scammed they have nothing to lose because it is free money
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
January 14, 2016, 10:04:32 PM

Now a days even if you invest on first day also in these hyip sits, not sure whether you can get back your investment because these sites are close after couple of days so how to get back your investment?

Don't fall on these scam schemes, just hold you coins for price appreciate is better than putting money in these sites.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
January 14, 2016, 05:14:36 PM

There is no such thing as legit HYIP schemes because you cant obtain high profits without doing some bad practices.

Yes, hyip is also gambling

Really? You mean nothing is as legit as HYIP , seriously you have a problem if so mate.
I think HYIP is the most non-legit thing I have ever seen, fake promises, fake transactions and everything as fake as possible, even whole team fake !

You read it completely wrong Cheesy

paka said or he meant to say, 'there is no such thing as a legit HYIP'

We're all on the same boat Wink hope this clears up the confusion.
Cheers
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
January 14, 2016, 05:08:57 PM

There is no such thing as legit HYIP schemes because you cant obtain high profits without doing some bad practices.

Yes, hyip is also gambling

Really? You mean nothing is as legit as HYIP , seriously you have a problem if so mate.
I think HYIP is the most non-legit thing I have ever seen, fake promises, fake transactions and everything as fake as possible, even whole team fake !
Pages:
Jump to: