Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 63. (Read 79098 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Cryptopia will not be listing HYPER.

Well that's extremely disappointing. Any particular reason why not?
I've been trading it there for a very long time and have never had an issue that wasn't resolved promptly.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
There is a https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ETH/BTC exchange... Works since 2014 long ago. Reliable and not greedy. Check, please.

I've used Bleutrade for some trading in the past, haven't had any issues with them and would be a good place to get added.

Are we still relisting at Cryptopia as planned?

Cryptopia will not be listing HYPER.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Are we still relisting at Cryptopia as planned?
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
There is a https://bleutrade.com/exchange/ETH/BTC exchange... Works since 2014 long ago. Reliable and not greedy. Check, please.
legendary
Hi, I just wanted to submit my daily vote for HYPER to be listed on poswallet.com and found out now you only get 1 free vote per 7 days.

HYPER currently has 37 votes out of 1000 needed. 1 paid vote costs 6 PoSW, where 1 PoSW costs 0.00012999 BTC and you do the math.

I suppose there is no point to go that way anymore...will keep voting but this is pointless in my opinion if only 2 or 3 users leave their vote for HYPER on that exchange.

Oh wow, yeah I don't think that is achievable at all. Mercatox would be a much easier goal then as they only require 250 unique votes.

The Valerian Exchange is done and can be used but the game itself isn't ready and is still in alpha stage so accounts are occasionally reset so it wouldn't be a good idea to start using it.

About mercatox.com, a certain coin "only" needs 150 unique vote not 250 as you suggested or maybe i have overlooked something.

I put "only" in brackets because both numbers are unreachable for HYPER be listed at this moment, there is just not enough momentum going on. For now. 150 unique votes, come on...I think even that door has been shut down.

There is no need for rush to do anything, swap is going nicely. Time will tell.

If look at the https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php nearly 30% coins were swapped and maybe we reach 3 million coins total swapped in coming days/weeks, I think this will be a real purge, a real cleansing. Will see.

Ah yes my mistake, I was thinking of NovaExchange which needs 250 votes.

If everyone who downloads a wallet visits each exchange at least once it would help HYPER immensely.
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Hi, I just wanted to submit my daily vote for HYPER to be listed on poswallet.com and found out now you only get 1 free vote per 7 days.

HYPER currently has 37 votes out of 1000 needed. 1 paid vote costs 6 PoSW, where 1 PoSW costs 0.00012999 BTC and you do the math.

I suppose there is no point to go that way anymore...will keep voting but this is pointless in my opinion if only 2 or 3 users leave their vote for HYPER on that exchange.

Oh wow, yeah I don't think that is achievable at all. Mercatox would be a much easier goal then as they only require 250 unique votes.

The Valerian Exchange is done and can be used but the game itself isn't ready and is still in alpha stage so accounts are occasionally reset so it wouldn't be a good idea to start using it.

About mercatox.com, a certain coin "only" needs 150 unique vote not 250 as you suggested or maybe i have overlooked something.

I put "only" in brackets because both numbers are unreachable for HYPER be listed at this moment, there is just not enough momentum going on. For now. 150 unique votes, come on...I think even that door has been shut down.

There is no need for rush to do anything, swap is going nicely. Time will tell.

If look at the https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap.php nearly 30% coins were swapped and maybe we reach 3 million coins total swapped in coming days/weeks, I think this will be a real purge, a real cleansing. Will see.
legendary

legendary

legendary
Hi,

I am enclosing latest bootstrap (on Google Drive) containing one (1) xzip file, that contains:
blk0001.dat,
blkindex.dat

and one (1) folder named "database" that contains files
log.0000000001 and
log.0000001166

Download is available here, click on download button below.

Bootstrap in updated as of 4.6.2017 up to block 3596933.

First make a backup of your old HYPER folder (just in case, not just wallet.dat) and copy it somewhere else, so out from your "Roaming" folder.

Unzip new bootstrap to that "Roaming" folder of yours, copy your wallet.dat from that backup file you created and run old HYPER client.

An hour of waiting is ahead of you or even more, maybe even some rescanning of blockchain might occur, but not likely.

But if it does this will extend your waiting time up to additional 30 min or smth like that.

After clients is up an running the rest of the blocks will be downloaded. How many block still need to be downloaded check it here at old HYPER explorer blocks list.

And then you are ready for swap.

Stay active, vote for new HYPER to be listed on exchanges and AD ASTRA.

PS: about correction of name HYPER at Mercatox.com, a message has been sent so support, waiting for response.
legendary
From now on you can vote for HYPER to be listed on Mercatox.com

Just voted and first vote is from me.  Cheesy

The coin need to collect minimum 150 votes to be listed.

Happy voting and also dont forget to leave your vote at poswallet.com too.

Good news, thanks. Is it possible to have them correct the coin name for HYPER? It is currently listed as Hypercoin and that might cause confusion.
legendary
From now on you can vote for HYPER to be listed on Mercatox.com

Just voted and first vote is from me.  Cheesy

The coin need to collect minimum 150 votes to be listed.

Happy voting and also dont forget to leave your vote at poswallet.com too.

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001
will put a link to the old hyper chain if someone needs it,
almost finished the download , just the last 70 k blocks remains.
Activity: 393
Merit: 500

HYPER Block Explorer & Node
TheCryptoChat is now offering block explorers and nodes at an affordable price.  If you would like your coin to have a block explorer/node on TheCryptoChat contact us for pricing.

Visit HYPER Explorer
Node: addnode=195.74.52.227
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Awesome. Glad to see the old Hyper coin back on track, with a new launch following up. I hope that this new release would gather the attention it deserves, making it an exciting journey for Hyper games and more. Can't wait for it to gain some trading volume on the exchanges, once it becomes live. Looking forward for more updates!  Smiley
legendary
I extended the CryptoID block explorer for another month. With their grace period we should be able to finish the swap before it closes. If not, then it will have to be extended again.
legendary
A good staking rate is one of the things that attracted me to this coin. 5% a year I can get from a term deposit or a fiat bank.

Going from a lower rate to a higher one after three years doesn't make much sense either. Personally, Id prefer that we had it back to its original design.

Just my opinion.

swapped half of my coins to new (lightspeed Wink wallet last days. Think only less than 50% will be swapped until block 4xxx and burned (2.2 millions now). What happens to unswapped new v2.0 Hyper ? It will be burned also ?

Thx to new Hyper dev team for Info & good work

It's a tad bit complicated on what to do with the remaining coins once the swap time ends. We could burn all remaining unswapped coins which would greatly increase the value of HYPER or we could burn most of them and retain some for the development of HYPER. We could also store the leftover coins in cold storage for swaps later on but I don't think this would be maintainable.

The current members of the board talked about this previously in the Hyper Dev chat but we cannot make a decision now until the end of the swap period where we will have a better idea of where HYPER is at and what coins were left over.
Activity: 271
Merit: 250
A good staking rate is one of the things that attracted me to this coin. 5% a year I can get from a term deposit or a fiat bank.

Going from a lower rate to a higher one after three years doesn't make much sense either. Personally, Id prefer that we had it back to its original design.

Just my opinion.

swapped half of my coins to new (lightspeed Wink wallet last days. Think only less than 50% will be swapped until block 4xxx and burned (2.2 millions now). What happens to unswapped new v2.0 Hyper ? It will be burned also ?

Thx to new Hyper dev team for Info & good work
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Thank you crazyjack, that is a fantastic write-up. I have a pretty significant amount of transactions so I'll see if it will work.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
In regards to the transaction errors people are experiencing on the old wallet, it may let you send it if you use the command console's sendtoaddress command.

Example,

sendtoaddress HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4 1234.567

I don't know if this will work or not but its an idea.

Another possibility is to entrust crazyjack with your old HYPER wallet.dat and get him to process your swap for you, as he has an old wallet that is working well.

He has helped a lot of people (including me) get their new HYPER without even needing to touch the old wallet.

I gave him a small amount of the swapped HYPER for helping me, and I encourage other people to do this too, as it is not easy to process swaps for so many people on the old wallet!
legendary
In regards to the transaction errors people are experiencing on the old wallet, it may let you send it if you use the command console's sendtoaddress command.

Example,

sendtoaddress HG3Y5yZmPfmJFFaTn6UkhweCijBvThvmz4 1234.567

I don't know if this will work or not but its an idea.
Pages:
Jump to: