Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 66. (Read 79096 times)

Activity: 537
Merit: 251
IT IS CLEAR... I don't envy you... But, believe, you will be rich soon!
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
I see! That, the hours which are what happened up to zero to you won't turn out to investigate on April 21... You need to make one more form where the owner of transaction will confirm the address. At me two transactions 1111.00 and 3333.00 hang

The problem with requiring everyone to verify their sending address is that those who send from exchanges cannot provide that and if someone has coins on 10 different addresses that would be a pain in the ass to verify.

All pending swap transactions will be sent after 24 hours have passed. This will create a buffer zone for any future problems or disputes. If a swap hasn't been disputed during this time then it will be processed as-is. If it is disputed then it will not be sent until a signed message from the sending address has been delivered or some sort of other evidence.
5% of percent a month!!! It, what attracts people to HYPER!! Now there are 5 percent a year. It is NECESSARY to CHANGE TO 5 percent a month!!!
I see! That, the hours which are what happened up to zero to you won't turn out to investigate on April 21... You need to make one more form where the owner of transaction will confirm the address. At me two transactions 1111.00 and 3333.00 hang
legendary
@Community, please give a response as to whether we would like to keep the current PoS reward at 5%/year or to have it changed to 5%/month.  The developer made a mistake and put the wrong stake percent in for the next 3 years.

Owner of the project! Read my last messages! You had to record claims... And to lay down the conditions since April 21!!!

I don't really understand what you are trying to say.

Owner of the project! Read my last messages! You had to record claims... And to lay down the conditions since April 21!!!
legendary
Another disputed swap this time from an account with 0 posts, coins have not been sent and a signed message has been requested. If he is not the owner of this HYPER and you are please sign a message from HJKRcRBpCUstX9a9DxEGwcDqBQB3k6BsYW and post it here for verification.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hi CryptoDatabase, i have tried to send form for my transacrtion ID 79ee90ee59c08dc0e6314bf0ddb5ee9d154eff71f22dbbfc43bb8160149b5851 with ammount of 160000.0 an it says "This transaction has already been used." Please help me!
legendary
The swap page was modified earlier to extend the period of time between coins being swapped to no sooner than 24 hours.
legendary

A side note, why did you wait hours to contact us after noticing something off immediately?

I didn't wait hours to message you.  Are you sure that the timeline from the block explorer is on the same timezone as bitcointalk?  I was getting ready for bed and talking to my wife between when the incident occurred and when I sent you the message, not much time passed.

The transaction time I posted earlier is incorrect, I was looking at the wrong one.

The time the transaction was posted to the blockchain was at 2017-04-20 00:43:17 and the form was submitted at 2017-04-20 00:46:05.

Your private message to the board came at 2 AM. Bitcointalk time is set to my local time so times represented on the forum are equal to my own.

Yeah, it was a little more than an hour after it happened that I messaged you, that is hardly "hours" like you insinuated in your previous post.  My entire life doesn't revolve around crypto, my wife wanted to talk to me so I took a break from what I was in the middle of, spoke with her, got ready for bed and then sent some pms. 

I'm just trying to get to the bottom of this. I'm not understanding why someone would make a $105 transaction, notice something wrong immediately and then just get up and leave for an hour and half almost.

Things I have concerns with,
1. The transaction/swap time being so close
2. The delayed dispute time
3. The desire to keep yourself hidden on a $105 dispute

Possibilities we have to consider,
1. You sent and received the coins, waited some time, then disputed the transaction in the hopes to create reasonable doubt and double up.
2. Bought account with long periods of inactivity trying to claim coins that are not theirs.
3. Transaction was sniped and you are owed your deposit.

Solutions to above possibilities,
1. No solution
2. Sign a message from BTC address 1DAXoynA9hMQ1fY6nPeBCA2YnmLjptaaev or DOGE address DM6XDBtWNrDHmywfHfuJ6XYn9eoPwcfvSf to prove ownership of account
3. 20,500 will be sent to desired address
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
“Create Your Decentralized Life”

A side note, why did you wait hours to contact us after noticing something off immediately?

I didn't wait hours to message you.  Are you sure that the timeline from the block explorer is on the same timezone as bitcointalk?  I was getting ready for bed and talking to my wife between when the incident occurred and when I sent you the message, not much time passed.

The transaction time I posted earlier is incorrect, I was looking at the wrong one.

The time the transaction was posted to the blockchain was at 2017-04-20 00:43:17 and the form was submitted at 2017-04-20 00:46:05.

Your private message to the board came at 2 AM. Bitcointalk time is set to my local time so times represented on the forum are equal to my own.

Yeah, it was a little more than an hour after it happened that I messaged you, that is hardly "hours" like you insinuated in your previous post.  My entire life doesn't revolve around crypto, my wife wanted to talk to me so I took a break from what I was in the middle of, spoke with her, got ready for bed and then sent some pms. 
legendary

So, what lessons have we learnt from that "issue"?

I made several swaps, some were mine, most belonged to other users. Never had any problems. Of course that happened at the very beginning when everyone still had been waiting for others to step in.

But at some time i got a feeling, while doing swaps, that this might be an issue if you wait to long to submit a claim, after sending old coins to swap address, but at the same time some should be lurking for swap address for any change..but still...as CryptoDatabase said this is most unlikely to happen.

Again, most unlikely. But plausible, yes. Probability of those two events occurring together is really small. But....

In general, after you made a swap, your wallet creates tx id which is announced only after several minutes in blockchain, because of the block generation time.

In the meantime before announcement of tx id in blockchain, you should or have to or even must to submit your swap.

Don't wait for, like a day...for submitting your request and thats it.

And there will always be someone waiting for you around the corner to take advantage of you.

What is true and what is not, knows only you, yomamanodros, and you, yes you, the "potential thief", a rat among us.

SO LESSON IS, AFTER SENDING YOUR COINS TO SWAP ADDRESS, MAKE YOUR CLAIM AS FAST AS YOU GET YOUR TX ID.

I submitted my claim just after sending the coin, I didn't wait a day or even 15 minutes.  The fact that the old wallet barely functions and I have to wait to see if the thing is actually responding to my clicks slowed me down.  I have been trying to make this swap for days and my wallet was pretty much not responding to anything I do.  Fortunately I made a smaller transfer instead of my entire wallet balance.

legendary
So are you saying that it can't happen or that it didn't happen?  I am telling you right now that it did happen.  My coins were claimed by someone else.  As soon as the swap site said that the txid had already been used I tried it again in case I entered something wrong and got the same response.  Then I went to the block explorer and saw the transaction there on the front page.  So the info was available.

I have a decent amount invested in this coin and planned on making a contribution to the dev fund as a thank you after making the swap, but my first experience with this swap makes me worry about the security of the transition. I was hoping for a real response to my concerns, not "I doubt that happened."

What I said was that it was very unlikely. A swap was sent and before it could really have a chance to even show up on the explorer it was submitted. In my years of processing payments I have seen hundreds of attempts by people to claim what isn't theirs or try to steal from me. I believe you have the coins and are trying to get double what you had.

The transaction was sent at 2017-04-20 03:57:12 and it was inserted into my database at 2017-04-20 03:58:29. That is a very, very, very rare chance that within 1 minute 17 seconds that swap was inserted in and someone managed to snatch it.

This was posted here because the HYPER Board is about honesty and transparency and the best thing for this situation is to have made it public as it concerns the entire community.

Double confirmation of the address!!! I already wrote it to the OWNER!!
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
What about a message signed with an address that held the coins prior to be sent to the swap address ?

The legit owner should be able to provide such info.
I am sure that it is necessary to record a situation for today. Otherwise, there will be problems!!! On April 21 00000000. Further the CHIEF will make changes in safety finally!!! Otherwise it will be FRIVOLOUS!!!
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
So, what lessons have we learnt from that "issue"?

I made several swaps, some were mine, most belonged to other users. Never had any problems. Of course that happened at the very beginning when everyone still had been waiting for others to step in.

But at some time i got a feeling, while doing swaps, that this might be an issue if you wait to long to submit a claim, after sending old coins to swap address, but at the same time some should be lurking for swap address for any change..but still...as CryptoDatabase said this is most unlikely to happen.

Again, most unlikely. But plausible, yes. Probability of those two events occurring together is really small. But....

In general, after you made a swap, your wallet creates tx id which is announced only after several minutes in blockchain, because of the block generation time.

In the meantime before announcement of tx id in blockchain, you should or have to or even must to submit your swap.

Don't wait for, like a day...for submitting your request and thats it.

And there will always be someone waiting for you around the corner to take advantage of you.

What is true and what is not, knows only you, yomamanodros, and you, yes you, the "potential thief", a rat among us.

SO LESSON IS, AFTER SENDING YOUR COINS TO SWAP ADDRESS, MAKE YOUR CLAIM AS FAST AS YOU GET YOUR TX ID.
WHAT HAS ALREADY OCCURRED CAN not be CORRECTED! There is no reverse motion! It is necessary to record a situation for April 20! That now!!! Otherwise all will be against!!!

Hey, calm down and don't panic. The world is not gonna end for this, let's say little issue.
Once the problem has been identified, maybe CryptoDatabase can fix it adding other security measures as for example request a signed message for the original address made with the very wallet.
Dev fund could also be used to reimburse this transaction. I don't know, but always there are more than one solution.

The first step has been made. Now we know that maybe there is a little gap.

Trust me I'm not panicking.  My main concern is that I tried to handle this privately with the ones running the swap and my name and info on coin holdings were made public without really addressing any of my concerns.
Pages:
Jump to: