Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 73. (Read 79096 times)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 505
It's very strange why you need a new coin if you can just stupid to change old coins on new and POW SUVs when not needed and just bought this 20 Satoshi 1.000.000.000.000.000.00000 coins and changed to new coins. so ? do not understand then why do we need a new coin ?

Dev explain this !!!!!!

I believe Psybits nailed it. HYPER has been upgraded from an old outdated code base to a newer, more modern code base. This has been in discussion for months.

I can tell you weren't a member of the HYPER community previously, so welcome.

~CryptoDatabase - Temp. Board Manager

but then why do we need POW if you can easily change the coins on new and all Huh?
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
It's very strange why you need a new coin if you can just stupid to change old coins on new and POW SUVs when not needed and just bought this 20 Satoshi 1.000.000.000.000.000.00000 coins and changed to new coins. so ? do not understand then why do we need a new coin ?

Dev explain this !!!!!!

I believe Psybits nailed it. HYPER has been upgraded from an old outdated code base to a newer, more modern code base. This has been in discussion for months.

I can tell you weren't a member of the HYPER community previously, so welcome.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BTC=1GjeqWFLc4TBDg3bwdQk9ZWnEoNPCT9t6G
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Dev explain this !!!!!!

The new blockchain and wallet is based on Blackcoin PoS 3, blockchain has been compressed substantially and the new wallet uses far, far less CPU than the old one.

If you look in the old thread the whole community has been looking forward to this for months, and it really has made a huge difference, I love the new wallet and thank you to CryptoDatabase for making this happen.

There is no need for the "dev" to explain this, as it is something we have all planned and been looking forward to for a long time.

Dev explain this !!!!!!
Dev how many coins. The total number of new coins Huh

You can check out HYPER's information via our new block explorer found here, http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
You can see yourself in your wallet with a getinfo at the console:

legendary
Activity: 1212
Merit: 1052
I've also my coins changed.
Many thanks to the dev team, and especially to CryptoDatabase for the work.
Activity: 537
Merit: 251
It seems to me! All will have problems!
legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

Most likely you will have problems with this Wink

There was no luck at all, pressing207 did exactly what he was told to do. And he wont have any problems with the new coins. He exchanged old HYPER coin for the new HYPER coin. It's a completely different blockchain. To what problems are you pointing at for an example?
Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

What problems should we expect? If you are aware of something we are not please let me know so that it can be looked into.

Dev is not clear then. Old coins and the new are one and the same or not Huh?!
If so then there is no point in new coin Cry

A swap is currently taking place to exchange old HYPER for the new version. More information can be found at https://cryptodatabase.net/hyper/swap
Dev is not clear then. Old coins and the new are one and the same or not Huh?!
If so then there is no point in new coin Cry
Hurrah! They have come to a new purse!!! 34000. I wait at the exchange!!!

Old coins are not valid !!!! Wink
Hurrah! They have come to a new purse!!! 34000. I wait at the exchange!!!

POSWallet is one of the most stupid exchanges !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never ever took a look at POSWallet but for sure it won't be worse than Yoshit exchange with their shitcoins and scammy pump and dumps against their customers. Wink

I've seen a lot of complaints and negativity relating to YoBit over the past month or so, I don't think this exchange will be on our list until they straighten out what is going on.

Dev how many coins in POW Huh??

PoW is from block 2-40320.

Block 2-50: 0 HYPER/block
Block 51-40320 1 HYPER/block

This gives us roughly 2 months to get everyone swapped over and stakes rolling in. Will also be a good time to end the swap process when PoW ends and pure PoS begins.

~CryptoDatabase Temp. Board Manager

that is, the total coins in POW 40269 Huh?

It should be around 40,280 HYPER mined when PoW ends.

Pages:
Jump to: