Pages:
Author

Topic: [Ħ] ►HYPER v2.0►Game Currency ►Space MMO►Game Servers ►Community Driven►AD ASTRA - page 9. (Read 79096 times)

legendary
Activity: 1315
Merit: 1002
An update about HYPER still left on exchanges:

As of 25th December there were:
Yobit - 7,211 HYPER
Coinexchange - 137,960 HYPER

In total 145,171 HYPER were available to buy.

And as of today, 30th December, there are:
Yobit - 18,622 HYPER
Coinexchange - 57,019 HYPER

In total 75,641 HYPER are available to buy for now.

So, we are seeing some progress, even some price movement has begun.

Again:
1. Users should withdraw their coins at least for last last screening, just so we can take the last record of rich list.
2. Users will need to sign a message within a wallet OR send 1 HYPER to special wallet which will then be returned back to its owner. Will be announced in Jan.

Eligible addresses for an airdrop have declined from 172 to 169 (swap wallet excluded).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Dood1PwDvtw0zULyww_7cJWMbtXzLsRR

I have been thinking about modifying that voting pool with only two options to choose from, those two, that received the most votes from you. Since one option received 7 votes and the other 6 votes that seems to be reasonable to do.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
Is there a web wallet available?

We don't have a designated web wallet but you can use any of the online wallets provided by exchanges.

Thanks
legendary
One question: when does the address list update? I have sent my coins from exchanges to my wallet, but I don’t see my coins in the list.

Thanks

As said, that list needs a manual refresh from my side, its a 5 sec work. You should now see an update version.

But eligible addresses for an airdrop have declined from 182 to 173. Interesting.

And to add to this, we need to somehow eliminate addresses from an airdrop that belongs to exchanges.

And to do that, user will need to sign a message within a wallet OR send 1 HYPER to special wallet which will then be returned back to its owner. We need to talk about that further.

More here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.26928694
Activity: 734
Merit: 500
One question: when does the address list update? I have sent my coins from exchanges to my wallet, but I don’t see my coins in the list.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
Is there a web wallet available?

We don't have a designated web wallet but you can use any of the online wallets provided by exchanges.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 761
To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...
legendary
Hey all, I've been checking in on this project for some years now. Looks like there is a tokenswap taking place! If I were to buy in on yobit in near future will I be able to withdraw old coin in favor of new one? Or will I be unable to remove my coins from yobit? Thanks!

You still have old HYPER in your possession? And where, on your system or on exchange?

But i doubt you have it on exchange since old HYPER has no market anymore.

If you have old HYPER on your system, can you run your wallet and send me screenshot of your wallet, while its running and trying to connect?

More here:
legendary
Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

Hi Just saw that this project started again. I have coins on the old hyper project

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Hi, are you sure your are on the right thread (looking at your previous posts and when you were posting at)?

If yes, to what old hyper project are you pointing at? You mean old wallet? What is your address?

Just type first letter of your address if you don't want to disclose it.

But if it starts with uppercase letter "H" then your coins are still on old blockchain which is dead.

This is the old address HDVjbmq8rV8aTZEwcsm6BYfnC8SEPqkh4t
What can I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Can I get some help here or should I forget this?

Thanks
Patrick

There is nothing we can do with that wallet, sorry. Its obsolete and it wont synced with the network because there is nothing to connect to. Send me a screenshot of your wallet while its running.

More here:
legendary

This notice pertaining to the upcoming HYPER distribution is for DKV2U players and other HYPER community members

To make this as easy as possible for players in game (DKV2U) I will automatically apply the distribution bonus to your balance based on how much HYPER you have in your game wallet. HYPER that is placed inside the game exchange will be excluded however, if you would like to receive the bonus for these coins please cancel your orders so the funds return to your account by February 3, 2018.

Please note, as I'll be claiming from the distribution using the game wallet balance this will allow me to distribute the coins even further to those who hold less than 100 HYPER in their account. After the distribution occurs I'll have the server update each users balance accordingly.

If you have less than 100 HYPER in your own wallet but would still like to be able to obtain some of the distributed coins then you can temporarily store your coins in game to receive the bonus. If you aim to do this please have it done by February 3rd 2018. Please note, there is an 0.2% withdrawal fee from the game.

HYPER stored in the DKV Vault will also receive this bonus applied automatically to their vaulted coins. The interest gained from these vaulted coins will be provided out of my own balance.
legendary
Hey all, I've been checking in on this project for some years now. Looks like there is a tokenswap taking place! If I were to buy in on yobit in near future will I be able to withdraw old coin in favor of new one? Or will I be unable to remove my coins from yobit? Thanks!

Hello and welcome back, the HYPER coin swap took place about half a year ago.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Probably I was lucky!!! I have sent the old coins to a new purse! They have come!!!

Hi Just saw that this project started again. I have coins on the old hyper project

What do I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Hi, are you sure your are on the right thread (looking at your previous posts and when you were posting at)?

If yes, to what old hyper project are you pointing at? You mean old wallet? What is your address?

Just type first letter of your address if you don't want to disclose it.

But if it starts with uppercase letter "H" then your coins are still on old blockchain which is dead.

This is the old address HDVjbmq8rV8aTZEwcsm6BYfnC8SEPqkh4t
What can I do?

Thanks
Patrick

Can I get some help here or should I forget this?

Thanks
Patrick
Your approach is fair and smart... 5-6 weeks deadline is fair and then get those last hyper out. From then we can start a new chapter in the hyper story!
legendary
Thanks a lot for finally taking this step!

What about those who have their hyper on an exchange? Is there a deadline for the distribution?

We should not have this wallet up forever till the last holder is aware of the distribution.

Have a nice holiday season

Those HYPER left on exchange are actually being a problem, yes.

As of 25th December there are:
Yobit - 7,211 HYPER
Coinexchange - 137,960 HYPER

In total 145,171 HYPER available to buy. Quite a lot.

Users should withdraw their coins at least for last last screening, just so we can take the last record of rich list.

Deadline, yes, we have been thinking about setting a date around 31st January to 4th February 2018. Will see. But not longer than that.

I think there is enough time for users to get their HYPER and addresses together under 1 address.

It would be wise for everyone to know some stuff around coin control function within HYPER wallet.

Why? Your wallet may contain many addresses with less than 100 HYPER and with this function you can move all HYPER under 1 address and expect bigger bonus from distribution. But if you are not familiar with that, just leave it alone or search on the forum for solution. But its not that issue at all when you learnt about it.

I believe there are many question still being open, but we will get there. We need to solve this, no matter what. And whatever approach we take, it won't be equally fair for everyone. Thats just the way it is.

Thanks a lot for finally taking this step!

What about those who have their hyper on an exchange? Is there a deadline for the distribution?

We should not have this wallet up forever till the last holder is aware of the distribution.

Have a nice holiday season
legendary
Merry Christmas to everyone, those who are christians.

Anyway, back to business.

I and CryptoDatabase have been talking recently about forthcoming distribution event, when and how should take its place (more here http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=427.msg1190#new).

Since majority want, as it looks like:

Controlled ONE TIME distribution to all user who will registered their HYPER address (distribution will be done based on their holdings).

..based on recent voting poll..

...I guess that is the way we are heading to..

So, since that plan is going to be our new reality, we have decided that distribution will include only addresses holding equal or more then 100 HYPER and above.

Looking at current rich list at http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ only 182 fall in that criteria, for now.

I created this spreadsheet:

What it does is, every time I press refresh in my local excel spreadsheet, data gets downloaded from explorer http://hyper.thecryptochat.net/ from page 1 and page 2 and its get extracted to "Rich list" tab, from that point I extract data to "Total" with using a function =OFFSET('Rich list'!$A$17;(ROW()-1)*7;0). Its really easy and nice proceeding.

From that point, in column "E", bonus is automatically calculated. Total bonus represents unburnt coins, which is wallet No.1, as you can see its excluded in column "D" (marked yellow).

There are also some addresses stated containing less than 100 HYPER, but those won't be considered in final distribution plan. That way your bonus will be a little bit higher (very little) when those will be wiped out.

And final, in our rough estimation, you can expect around 37% airdropped HYPER compared to your current HYPER holdings.

Search for your address and find out bonus you might expecting.

Enough for now, more yet to come, have fun today and in coming days.

In the meantime:

or start earning HYPER at

Crypto Gaming Competition (sponsored by DKV2:U)

The season for giving is upon us, for the entire month of December all HYPER and AntiM prizes won in the Crypto Gaming Competition by playing Team Fortress 2 and 7 Days to Die will be doubled!

The holiday bonuses won't last forever so come on and join the CGC and play your way to a fuller wallet before they are gone.

Bitcointalk Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/crypto-gaming-competition-sponsored-by-dkv2u-get-paid-to-play-ended-2058999
CryptoDatabase Thread: http://cryptodatabase.net/forum/index.php?topic=98

Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
Sir,

Any bounty availabled for this projects?

Thank

I think bounty days od this are long past
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
Sir,

Any bounty availabled for this projects?

Thank
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

deleting the wallet.dat is not going to work

nobody will believe it was deleted

its simple stake the wallet and the staked coins can be the development funding.

put the wallet addresss public and make everything transparent.

or contact some devs who will make this coin remotely interesting from a tech standpoint and give them the coins over time for continued support.

presstab, fuzzballs any developer that will cut this crazy pos rate and introduce some masternodes anon etc...

shame this coin died out started off really nice.

We already have a HYPER dev fund that stakes with everything being transparent.

Master nodes are the death of decentralization, leaving full control over the coin with just a few people with everyone else just getting scraps.

For the stake rate, I've always been for lowering the percent. Moving forward into the next immediate stage of staking would be in our best interest as it is 5% per year instead of per month.

For whether or not people trust that I deleted it, that is up to them. If I say I deleted it then it was deleted. For anyone worried about it being dumped, I already own enough HYPER personally to where I could crash every exchange that has it listed at any time I feel like it. I don't need the swap balance to do that. Not only that, but there are several people who own much much more HYPER than I do that could easily do the same.

This is not a worry people should have from me, if I wanted to kill HYPER then I wouldn't have put thousands of my own money into this coin to get it going again and I sure as hell wouldn't be paying for the gaming competitions held every week for HYPER or include it in my games and services.

you seem to be the main driving force here for sure

however there is just simply no room for trust when creating a trustless decentralised project

It can never be trustless if there was any point requiring trust.

If hyper ever went well.... hyper,,,, the deleting of the wallet.dat would be brought up years later and hang over the project.

Best thing drop to those who hold it in the proportion they hold.

Then it is like it got deleted anyway

There is really no difference their stake in the coin is the same as if it got deleted.

Giving it out to anyone else not a hyper holder is of course out of the question and completely ridiculous.

Regardless of what people say about masternodes if the coins to create them were mined or bought in a fair way they are simply like savings accounts or high interest bonds that encourage saving and holding.

Many people want them and in crypto in my experience always best to give the speculators what they want or watch the project die

this should have merged with c2 a year ago when i suggested it and they were on polo and both were on trex

join efforts before both are dead
Pages:
Jump to: