Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎮🔥HyperLoot Protocol — First eSports Monetization PaaS 🔥🎮[AIRDROP][BOUNTY] - page 6. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1
I would like to know what will happen after the 15th of february 2019 and if when it reaches the limit of 30,000 telegram users

Hey, well, the limit will be reached before. on 15th we will airdropbounty tokens to participants.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
This look likes a great project!
A lot of e-sports project on blockchain but none of them are successful yet, do you think your project can be an exception from them? How do you plan to stand out?

Hi,

it is true, there's quite a number of projects already out there and all are good in te4hri own merit. We are quite differne ftom the get-go: first of all, it is not a blockchain gaming project, it is a tokenization solution fitting for all games out there. It is all based on a backend that can issue tokens according to the stake and the items. You can trade them as well, but that’s just the part of it.

Second - it's not a singular product, it ais a whole stack of emitting, trading, betting and utilizing.

Third, we do not pre-minae and sell tokens, we have a strong business need for the token. it is tied to the market state existing, not future one. We do have a go-to-martket and a token turnover structure with it naturally entering the econ cycle. That gives us a proper adoption and development curve non-dependent on keeping the pressure on token price.

Market-related, we will promote our products starting with niche adoptiona nd we have a plan laid out there with a solkid business model that will take us to a large user-base. Which is a major departion from other products right now.
Activity: 227
A lot of e-sports project on blockchain but none of them are successful yet, do you think your project can be an exception from them? How do you plan to stand out?
Activity: 3
Hyperloot. Very generous airdrop for support. Would recommend
Hyperloot manifesto – HyperLoot Protocol – Medium
We are the Hyperloot DAO and we hereby declare a manifest to the gaming society. This manifest is about setting people free from a digital…
Activity: 34
Very good and profitable platform keep it up full team
Activity: 30
To the dev - You said in an earlier comment you guys hope to partner with other gaming platforms. Can you share any particular partnerships you'd like to get?

[mod note: removed ad spam]
Activity: 15
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works.
I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project.
I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project.
I'm interested to be here, thank you all!
Activity: 185
Merit: 10
what are the platforms in this game? give more detailed information about the benefits for the game ..
Activity: 51
Hyperloot is a tradeable in-game items for the gamer that i have ever seen. This project would be a very successfull project in the long rung.
Activity: 1
Activity: 3
Activity: 25
Hi HyperLoot Team,
In your great project of eSport monetization PaaS power by Ethereum is there a real blockchain behind it? ...and how is your concept earning money there as a zero fee system? Good luck!
Activity: 14
very good project . I,m very interested for it .
Which exchange will be listing ?
Activity: 5
interesting project, good work, thanks to the developers for the opportunity to participate in it, good luck, I hope you will succeed
Activity: 2
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOY
Activity: 1
Thanks for all. Very informative post.
Pages:
Jump to: