Pages:
Author

Topic: I admit to being a scammer, and having multiple accounts. - page 4. (Read 7700 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
he says he is sorry for scamming people and asks for forgiveness and fresh start

What a loser.

A loser for scamming someone...
A loser asking for forgiveness...
A loser asking for a fresh start...

Very nice of you to offer to pay back what you scammed, but that just makes you even a bigger loser. You think because you paid back the coin people will all of a sudden trust you? if you think that will happen you are even a bigger loser.

I do not think you are sorry, just sorry you got caught.

I wish I can seperate the posts on this forum in 2. Drama and Not Drama.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
I just request to reverse the Paypal payment!

legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1002
Wow, something new here pretty much everyday. It's certainly not boring yet! 8^)

Yup. I thought the shitlist at blackhatworld was entertaining, but the bitcoin forums are way more  Tongue
Activity: 84
I yam what I yam. - Popeye
Wow, something new here pretty much everyday. It's certainly not boring yet! 8^)
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032
I doubt his sincerity, since he only admitted this after I explained to him how damning the evidence is...
Activity: 70
Only a curious passer-by / FirstBits: 13zsc1
please send me a PM and I will add you to the list of people I am going to payback.

HAHAHAHAHAHA
donator
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Happy New Year!
Sorry. Reply to this thread and send me a private message.
donator
Activity: 256
Merit: 250
Happy New Year!
Hello,

I admit to scamming several users over $400 in Bitcoins and PayPal. I have used the following accounts: MiddleMan, Jake, Exo, JoeyMarty, Pippipcheerio and .ME.

If you were scammed, please send me a PM and I will add you to the list of people I am going to payback. I've spoken to Theymos, and we've agreed to this.
Pages:
Jump to: