Pages:
Author

Topic: I almost lost my rock solid regular job because of crypto - page 35. (Read 5055 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I wont let this happen to me just in case this the scenario i would rather stay on my permanent job and at the same time join crypto investing and this will serve as my extra income because we dont know what will happen to bitcoin in the future so i had my permanent job left for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

Many people done that. Cause they focus more on cryptocurrency they dont know that they cant give a time for those who need them. They didn't notice that they are missing someones time to upgrade their selves to make a money in other things which is bad for us so always make sure that your time in cryptocurrency is limited.
Activity: 224
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
This is my honest opinion. I think you should not your regular job before you are sure that Crypto world is your way of life.
You have to be ready about the all risk, including losing a lot of money.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Like the title says, i almost lost my regular job as a software developer today when my boss reviewed my work. The job has been able to economically provide a comfortable life for me and losing it would really be a big hit to my income. I almost lost it because i spent so much time learning about everything crypto (mining, trading, bounties, etc.).

Has anyone else experienced this? I just feel pretty lucky I was given another chance and want to remind other people that having a regular job is much better than relying on the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Make sure you prioritize your work!

If you want to learn in crypto, do not use the time during working hours as this is a violation of company code of conduct. Spent your free time to avoid violations. Yeah it's so tempting as you have internet in your office but you need to respect your employer and be professional.
Activity: 938
Merit: 105
That is right. Having regular job is much better than relying to Crypto currencies.
Because of unpredictable value of cryptocurrencies that's why we need to atleast have a regular job which sustained our daily needs.
You'll be right, due to some circumtances happen in crypto market today seems to be hardly to depend on and become the only source of income. It could be better if we consider these as a secondary option while still having a good time with our stable job.
Activity: 167
That is right. Having regular job is much better than relying to Crypto currencies.
Because of unpredictable value of cryptocurrencies that's why we need to atleast have a regular job which sustained our daily needs.
Activity: 337
Bet2dream.com
i think this is just a matter of setting the time. permanent work is my hobby, as well as cryptocurrency. if i run them both in tandem, so it can run smoothly without one work being defeated
That`s right you can actually work both for as long as you know how to manage your time, working in cryptocurrency is my hobby right now cause i`m not actually working as a regular job worker but i know how hard it is. Management of time is very important and dedication, don`t forget have faith in yourself also no matter how many trials or problems will come in our lives its just only part of being a successful person in the future.
Activity: 438
I know what you felt. Cryptocurrency is a type of gambling and very easy addictive. I'm happy, that you have your work and finally, somoene write about it, because it's a truth about a lot of people.

i agree with that , actually time management is the key to do the multitasking job and crypto, you just need to balance everything during the day.
Activity: 630
Merit: 130
Currently, I am busy completing my requirements and my mobile phone got broken. I experience difficulties in coping up and being updated here in the forum. I feel the difficulty of how job and being in crypto tangles and stressing the minds of people who have a field work and doing cryptos. Maybe a year from now I will be having a job or a stable job. I have not thought of anything yet but I will sort out things just to stay here too.
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
I know what you felt. Cryptocurrency is a type of gambling and very easy addictive. I'm happy, that you have your work and finally, somoene write about it, because it's a truth about a lot of people.
Activity: 70
Cryptocurrency is not push us to full time for it, like other networking, you have freedom to choose what are you going for. even if you have work, you can give a park/small time on it, for joining the campaign and posting new topic about, no need to waste your time in whole day long, but you can easly share and post what have you learn about cryptocurrency in the small time. be joyful and good steward on what The Lord giving you on any blessings. have a blessed day for us.
Activity: 574
Merit: 256
you should not be too focused in the world of cryptocurrency because I think your current job is more important than trading cryptocurrency, make trading only side jobs that can grow the assets you have.
The current job is important but at the same time  having knowledge about crypto currency at the early stage is very beneficial in the future but don't concentrate only on the bitcoin earnings because it is not stable.
There is something every one in the crypto world knows that is uncertain and the market can turn red any time which bound you to hold your coins and wait until the green market. You should never leave a job for crypto rather I suggest to give time to both. Or set up a side business which will keep you safe and secure when the crypto market is red.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
We have to manage our time properly before joining the crypto world, because it is time-consuming already. There are some people who work full time with trading crypto currencies or just doing a lot of bounty campaigns, but if you have a regular job it is always better to keep it since the income from crypto is not guaranteed nor stable.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
I have a feeling all the time that it's time to leave a permanent job for freelance. To find a job that would be a security cushion, and I could spend the rest of my time in the crypt. I think it is very promising and I think that it will earn much more than a permanent job.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I personally still have a permanent job , Aside join in crypto because I have to get permanent income to fulfil my needs. Crypto is long term investment.
that can be good choice for you.don not leave your job if don't want it , or if you still doubt about earning money in crypto.make this as side job good enough and still give you money.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
If you're earning much better profit here then its not a lost. A friend of mine used to work at a big company but left it and focus at crypto currency, now he's way better than before. I suggest you put into a good use everything you learned during those time. I'm still student at the moment but I somehow enjoy this so called financial freedom, I just hope that this keeps up and same goes for you.
Activity: 56

I personally still have a permanent job , Aside join in crypto because I have to get permanent income to fulfil my needs. Crypto is long term investment.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1

I think you should have a regular job for your permanent income. Because crypto is high volatile. It is my opinion.
for beginner like us , its to risk if we leave our regular job that give us monthly salary.in crypto, even in mining trading or as bounty hunter , our income not liquid monthly.usualy 3 month or even more.
Activity: 122

I think you should have a regular job for your permanent income. Because crypto is high volatile. It is my opinion.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
In the hope that you will get rich easily and immediately because of cryptocurrencies, think many times as you can because not all are lucky on cryptos so make it an investment or other source of income not a regular job. Regular job is our source of living so don't lose it.

Yes, treat it as an investment or just a part time job or a source of income that you can do when you have a free time so you will not lose the chance to make money on both sides because it is not a good thing to work in your job and do cryptocurrency at the same time because you will lose momentum and focus that will lead to a lower productivity.
Pages:
Jump to: