Pages:
Author

Topic: I am getting sick of fucking Chinese idiots - page 2. (Read 4353 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
September 12, 2017, 12:52:10 PM
I think we no need to ban China cause their government has banned all activity related to ICO investing. That is the reason why few days ago all coin price on the coinmarket went down and bitcoin is not the exception, its price had down to 3k9$. I think the only reason for this case is their government can't totally control all activity about cryptocurrency in their country.

Or maybe China is making all the FUD so that they can buy a lot of bitcoin with a cheaper price. This issue about banning bitcoin in China is not new but still there are plenty of them holding bitcoin and even mining it.
Hmmm. Maybe they just do that to buy a huge amount of bitcoin with cheaper price Smiley)) as I know almost biggest bitcoin factories in the world is located in China so if they totally ban everything about cryptocurrency I think it's impossible. But we don't know if it's real or not cause if they can do it I think the bitcoin market on the whole world will lose the largest bitcoin supply source.
Activity: 182
September 12, 2017, 12:42:50 PM
Although I like the idea of more regulation, I actually think that maybe China is not realizing the potential of crypto/blockchain technology as much as Americans are. Thoughts?
The potential of the bitcoin is increasing and it is so high because people are now aware of it but unfortunately in china people are making bitcoin unwanted because the government of the china is not accepting bitcoin now! Sometime ago people of the china were claiming that the value and the worth of the bitcoin was high but now suddenly they are not accepting bitcoin again hope the problem will be solved soon.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
September 12, 2017, 12:31:42 PM
The Chinese did more than you, contributed more infrastructure, etc.  That is why they have more power than you. It's that simple. If only there were a coin that rewards inaction and trolling.

Activity: 210
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol
September 12, 2017, 12:24:08 PM
China is frightened by seeing the development of bitcoin so rapidly, because of plans he wants his currency to be international payments to replace the dollar.

Perhaps China was really scared of bitcoin development, but the ban will not stop the development of the crypto currency. Simply, the inhabitants of China will receive fewer advantages than the owners of coins.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 12:21:48 PM
China is frightened by seeing the development of bitcoin so rapidly, because of plans he wants his currency to be international payments to replace the dollar.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
September 12, 2017, 12:20:03 PM

I think that is their policy. so we do not have to worry about chinese. I think they will be involved again with crypto. only now they are playing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
September 12, 2017, 12:13:02 PM
I think we no need to ban China cause their government has banned all activity related to ICO investing. That is the reason why few days ago all coin price on the coinmarket went down and bitcoin is not the exception, its price had down to 3k9$. I think the only reason for this case is their government can't totally control all activity about cryptocurrency in their country.

Or maybe China is making all the FUD so that they can buy a lot of bitcoin with a cheaper price. This issue about banning bitcoin in China is not new but still there are plenty of them holding bitcoin and even mining it.
Activity: 196
September 12, 2017, 12:08:58 PM
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 12, 2017, 11:51:59 AM
Since you didn't exclude Chinese guys in your title, I thought, you were generalizing on purpose. So your title is meant to be like: ' I am getting sick of fucking femaleChinese idiots'

Thanks for clearing that one up.
I didn't put it in the title because it is redundant.  Anyone who is not a moron can simply look at me and realize I don't fuck fags.  That could explain why you are having trouble.  By your theory, I should write even more precisely: "I am getting sick of fucking female heterosexual living Chinese idiots".  But since most people are clearly able to figure that other shit out, I didn't think it was necessary to include it.  I write these titles for the general populous - not with consideration of you and your type AGD.  

So the general purpose of your topic is what? Your sexual direction or a racist speech against the chinese people showing your lack of Bitcoin knowledge, thinking you and two or three of your followers can ban chinese Bitcoin users/ips/whatever?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
September 12, 2017, 11:35:11 AM
Why don't we just ban China? 

LOL.  Grin But, yes, why can't we just ban them and sail smooth in the crypto world without these people. After all, they seem to be manipulating the market with their decisions. There would not have any drop in price without them. But it seems the market they are offering is really big.
If they want to create a panic market, why do we need to go along with them? Cryptocurrency is decentralization, so we do not let by small community like China control us, we can counterattack them and take advantage cheap price for buy back, then profits is ours.
Hey mate, I am astonished that you just called China a small community, let me tell you that china is not a small community especially when we talk about cryptocurrency. We have the largest number of crypto miners in china also Chinese exchanges are one of the largest crypto trading exchanges. I think it will be better to not to underestimate the role of China in cryptocurrency. The only thing that right now we can do is to wait and see the impact of China banned ICO on the bitcoin. I am sure it will affect the crypto market only for a little while as alternate countries will cash this opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
September 11, 2017, 10:06:07 AM
Since you didn't exclude Chinese guys in your title, I thought, you were generalizing on purpose. So your title is meant to be like: ' I am getting sick of fucking femaleChinese idiots'

I didn't put it in the title because it is redundant.  Anyone who is not a moron can simply look at me and realize I don't fuck fags.  That could explain why you are having trouble.  By your theory, I should write even more precisely: "I am getting sick of fucking female heterosexual living Chinese idiots".  But since most people are clearly able to figure that other shit out, I didn't think it was necessary to include it.  I write these titles for the general populous - not with consideration of you and your type AGD.  
Activity: 266
September 11, 2017, 10:04:43 AM
I think the Chinese government just keeps the security of their country by means of ICO to be illegal. From China first is famous for a country that is very closed with outside influences. Many content sensors are everywhere.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 09:46:43 AM
It's mostly Chinese money and mining propping up the absurdly high valuation of btc right now.  If they leave, or are "banned" (which doesn't really seem to be the case), then you're going to see a massive retraction in price of btc specifically and many of the alts as well by extension.

Exactly, today the power of China is the greatest thing in the progress and decline of the world of cryptocurrency. Because most of the support and full support is China and also the best holder also comes from the country of China, this is something that can indeed give us the advantage and also the loss. Because however, if the government does the rules that harm or weaken the world of cryptocurrency is definitely the Chinese users will be more supportive of government policy. If this has happened then the main thing that will be seen is a huge price reduction. For that we should as soon as possible convince most people to use bitcoin, so that it does not happen
Activity: 378
September 11, 2017, 09:42:31 AM
If anyone is going to ban China it will be themselves ... Natural selection and all that
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
September 11, 2017, 09:41:55 AM

LOL.  Grin But, yes, why can't we just ban them and sail smooth in the crypto world without these people. After all, they seem to be manipulating the market with their decisions. There would not have any drop in price without them. But it seems the market they are offering is really big.
If they want to create a panic market, why do we need to go along with them? Cryptocurrency is decentralization, so we do not let by small community like China control us, we can counterattack them and take advantage cheap price for buy back, then profits is ours.

Exactly, try to make it an opportunity if anything.
Activity: 700
Merit: 350
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
September 11, 2017, 09:40:36 AM

I really think we should. Anyway are the ban rumors more than just rumors already? Is there any official government announcement about the ban on local exchanges? Anyway who needs China anyway, we don't need to ban China, we just need to stop giving them so much importance. Tired of these panic sells every time China spreads a rumor, or just makes a stupid decision, that they will then have to turn around eventually!
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
September 11, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
Although I like the idea of more regulation, I actually think that maybe China is not realizing the potential of crypto/blockchain technology as much as Americans are. Thoughts?
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
September 11, 2017, 09:24:46 AM
There is no point in doing that because china will take out other way around as they have always done it. Moreover it's just not possible to ban country from using the bitcoin because there are no rules and jurisdiction on the use of blockchain from its creator and its virtual that's most important. Being virtual and present over the internet means complete freedom of choice and you can not stop it because there is no international government or authorities which can do that. We live in world where only government within its own boundaries can make changes and if left the boundaries then you are no more abiding to those jurisdiction.

So the the whole thing is we can't do that. That would be better though but it's ain't possible. :-)

The smartest Chinese are already moving to BCH.  The regulators are all looking into Bitcoin and Ethereum.  They ignore Bictoin Cash for now.  So, if you need good capital flight medium, don't use legacy Bitcoin which is in the crosshairs of the government.

I see RawTard is still speaking nonsense all day on this forum.

Anyone with a brain can see how Bitcoin Crash is mined only by the Chinese government (Bitmain, aka China's gov funded miners). They have enough hashrate to control the transactions on there. Anyone using Bitcoin Crash for anything but dumping it to get more real Bitcoin needs to get a new hobby, you are not cut for this.

Call this thing a decentralized currency again so I can have a good laugh.

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 11, 2017, 09:20:44 AM
First of all there are 1.6 billion chinese in the world (last time i counted them) and it will be hard to ban them since they are the majority of people on the planet. Also i believe that they are one of the most important participants of the crypto world. I personally admire the chinese instinct to make money...this is why they will become number 1 in the world very soon. And i also like to work with people who wants to make and love money.
China is very ambitious to be a ruler in all fields. This is their big project, and I believe that crypto is the future. China is preparing for their future and beating all rival countries including Japan. If China does this, then the best way is with politics. China is very smart, and everyone hates it.
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 11, 2017, 09:17:37 AM
RawDog, is it possible that you are not a racist, but I have to read your posting 'as is'?

If so, then why are you not fucking smart Chinese guys instead, if idiots make you sick?
Yeah, I thought about starting to fuck Vietnamese idiots instead.  But one thing is sure, I don't fuck guys.  Whaddaya think I am, a damn fag?  I ain't no damn faggot. 

Pages:
Jump to: