Pages:
Author

Topic: I am getting sick of fucking Chinese idiots - page 3. (Read 4390 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 09:15:42 AM
dont mind about china. if they banned bitcoin and all cryptocurrecies i think chinese government will restrict all about next generation in virtual money in their country. i think someday china will regret about this policy to banned all about Cryptos
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
September 11, 2017, 08:38:13 AM
There is no point in doing that because china will take out other way around as they have always done it. Moreover it's just not possible to ban country from using the bitcoin because there are no rules and jurisdiction on the use of blockchain from its creator and its virtual that's most important. Being virtual and present over the internet means complete freedom of choice and you can not stop it because there is no international government or authorities which can do that. We live in world where only government within its own boundaries can make changes and if left the boundaries then you are no more abiding to those jurisdiction.

So the the whole thing is we can't do that. That would be better though but it's ain't possible. :-)

The smartest Chinese are already moving to BCH.  The regulators are all looking into Bitcoin and Ethereum.  They ignore Bictoin Cash for now.  So, if you need good capital flight medium, don't use legacy Bitcoin which is in the crosshairs of the government.
I won't deny the fact that bitcoin cash has more support in China than any other crypto coin but you also don't deny that 80 percent of bitcoin trading is done in China. IMO, Chinese government wants to take control over crypto market in its country, that's why we are hearing disturbing news from China on daily basis.

Correct, maybe before, bitcoin or crypto and not in their radar. But seeing how the price goes from ~$1000 to more than $4000 this year alone, I think they felt that they are threaten by this currency that's why all of a sudden they are making a huge U-Turn against it. They really want to take a hold and control everything crypto. And then are taking the first step now by banning ICO and shutting down the local exchanges.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
September 10, 2017, 03:19:45 PM
First of all there are 1.6 billion chinese in the world (last time i counted them) and it will be hard to ban them since they are the majority of people on the planet. Also i believe that they are one of the most important participants of the crypto world. I personally admire the chinese instinct to make money...this is why they will become number 1 in the world very soon. And i also like to work with people who wants to make and love money.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026
September 11, 2017, 08:32:48 AM
RawDog, is it possible that you are not a racist, but I have to read your posting 'as is'?

If so, then why are you not fucking smart Chinese guys instead, if idiots make you sick?
Yeah, I thought about starting to fuck Vietnamese idiots instead.  But one thing is sure, I don't fuck guys.  Whaddaya think I am, a damn fag?  I ain't no damn faggot. 
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
September 10, 2017, 02:44:04 PM
There is no point in doing that because china will take out other way around as they have always done it. Moreover it's just not possible to ban country from using the bitcoin because there are no rules and jurisdiction on the use of blockchain from its creator and its virtual that's most important. Being virtual and present over the internet means complete freedom of choice and you can not stop it because there is no international government or authorities which can do that. We live in world where only government within its own boundaries can make changes and if left the boundaries then you are no more abiding to those jurisdiction.

So the the whole thing is we can't do that. That would be better though but it's ain't possible. :-)

The smartest Chinese are already moving to BCH.  The regulators are all looking into Bitcoin and Ethereum.  They ignore Bictoin Cash for now.  So, if you need good capital flight medium, don't use legacy Bitcoin which is in the crosshairs of the government.
I won't deny the fact that bitcoin cash has more support in China than any other crypto coin but you also don't deny that 80 percent of bitcoin trading is done in China. IMO, Chinese government wants to take control over crypto market in its country, that's why we are hearing disturbing news from China on daily basis.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
September 10, 2017, 02:43:46 AM
Guys, the only country approving digital currencies is Japan so don't blame China.
For those who want an exposure on Japanese crypto, the answer is Monacoin
AGD
legendary
Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164
Keeper of the Private Key
September 10, 2017, 02:22:39 AM
RawDog, is it possible that you are not a racist, but I have to read your posting 'as is'?

If so, then why are you not fucking smart Chinese guys instead, if idiots make you sick?
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
September 10, 2017, 02:19:08 AM
a lot of those ICOs were scammy.

All of China is a scam.  The whole damn thing.  Scam is in their blood.

With China all things are possible Grin
Maybe its also good that China has banned the ICO so the percentage of scam will be lessen in crypto world besides Russia and Western countries is in with us to show their full support so it's not that big lose. Just look at the brighter side of this. No China means no scammy ICO and the big whales are just playing again in the ocean.
Activity: 210
September 09, 2017, 09:45:46 PM
Many or some of us love these fucking Chinese idiots, for what they are doing now that makes the crypto world worry. However, for others this a great time to grab this opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin. The Chinese crypto currency market will come back after these regulations are settled. They are not idiots not to involve themselves in the new money making industry of digital currency.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
September 09, 2017, 08:24:39 PM
The Chinese government is insane. It's not as bad as north Korea bit it's bad still. They taught to be machines since they born. The government just wants machines not people. Obey obey. They want to take their freedom. They did with the internet now with bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 08:09:56 PM
Why don't we just ban China? 

Lol I agree. Those damn communists ! They always messing things up and around. It's fear they can't control things. They Communist so the want total control. Lol banning cryptocurrency how ridiculous. I say we just leave china out of the whole equasion. Who needs them anyway ? Let them live in their own world.
yes I agree with you, actually china just want to power,
and don't want to be defeated,
bitcoin is getting popular all over the country ,,
and china forbids bitcoin in its place ,, that's a stupid act.
Activity: 966
Merit: 535
September 09, 2017, 01:39:42 PM

Lol I agree. Those damn communists ! They always messing things up and around. It's fear they can't control things. They Communist so the want total control. Lol banning cryptocurrency how ridiculous. I say we just leave china out of the whole equasion. Who needs them anyway ? Let them live in their own world.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
September 09, 2017, 11:50:56 AM

LOL.  Grin But, yes, why can't we just ban them and sail smooth in the crypto world without these people. After all, they seem to be manipulating the market with their decisions. There would not have any drop in price without them. But it seems the market they are offering is really big.
If they want to create a panic market, why do we need to go along with them? Cryptocurrency is decentralization, so we do not let by small community like China control us, we can counterattack them and take advantage cheap price for buy back, then profits is ours.

China is not a small community as you describe, they are the number 1 or 2 in terms of trading volume in a 24 hours basis. So the problem is that their announcement has really carry a big impact on the ecosystem. Remember that they have total monopoly of mining farms and there are a lot of big whalers coming from China as well. Admitted or not, any news coming from them will have a big influence on us. And once from the other side of the globe sees that the price is going down, they easily panic and sell the push button. Again, the timing is really off so I'm speculating that someone is trying to manipulate the price in their favor. But yes, we should buy in this dip to offset those who are dumping today.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
September 09, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

LOL.  Grin But, yes, why can't we just ban them and sail smooth in the crypto world without these people. After all, they seem to be manipulating the market with their decisions. There would not have any drop in price without them. But it seems the market they are offering is really big.
If they want to create a panic market, why do we need to go along with them? Cryptocurrency is decentralization, so we do not let by small community like China control us, we can counterattack them and take advantage cheap price for buy back, then profits is ours.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 11:16:05 AM
They are idiots we all know but is there anything we can do about it that is a no but do something which will make them even more angry buy more bitcoins at this price we all know what price it is has reached before this so when buy more we not only push the price up and defeat china but also make profits
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
September 09, 2017, 09:51:09 AM
a lot of those ICOs were scammy.

All of China is a scam.  The whole damn thing.  Scam is in their blood.

I do hope something positive comes out of this. Sure the price dropped a bit but with fewer ICOs, maybe the Chinese would be investing their money in existing coins, which would hopefully benefit us who are holding some of those.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
September 09, 2017, 09:04:55 AM
we can what? we are just bitcoin traders,
from the first china often make bad news about bitcoin ,,
but bitcoin persist and not affected with china,
Activity: 504
September 09, 2017, 08:50:20 AM
yes very well, that's a good idea, why do not we forbid chinese ,,
it's also possible that we all have a desire to ban China, but what we have power for it all, it's all the right of Chinese state to regulate the rules in his own country, I think so.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
September 09, 2017, 08:39:02 AM
it is funny how many new accounts has been created in the past 48 hours on this forum who are repeating a set of scenarios all with the same doom subject for bitcoin.

to be honest whoever listens to these random throwaways and loses money, they very well deserve the loss.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 500
September 09, 2017, 08:28:56 AM
The market over reaction is insane, lets assume that news was true and china exchanges were no longer allowed to opperate, would that mean bitcoin has 10%+ less value based on that alone?  Maybe it should be something like a 2% drop given the current stage of bitcoin.  While they can keep pulling this stunt they will im sure.

It would probably be closer to 50% less value...  Then there's the fear factor from there and we might easily see $100 btc again.  

You dont actually believe that though do you, were you around at $100? we had mtgox with 90% of the market, no ASICs and no ATMS. There were much less people active around the community on a day to day basis.  The difficulty levels were insanely low vs now.   Not sure where you get a few china exchanges having 50% of the marketcap of bitcoin? Im sticking with them being worth around 2%.
Pages:
Jump to: