Pages:
Author

Topic: I am getting sick of fucking Chinese idiots - page 5. (Read 4390 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 08, 2017, 11:13:06 PM
If we cut off china completely then the market will chaotic, the price will drop down severely, china still got power because a lot of miners ate from China, but if the government keep doing the controversial things one day they will lost the chances to access to crypto currencies

exactly. we might not like what china is doing at the moment, or historically for that matter, but they are an integral part of the ecosystem at this point. they ARE the mining for all practical purposes, and while the volume is inflated ( i wonder what the actual, not manipulated market cap is, we will see LOL) they still compose a substantial portion of the market (the chinese icos go pretty quickly) .

even if the rumors are true, this should be a temporary thing. i dont know how long it will take, but once the regulatory framework is in place, coins will be brought up in abundance, like every time Wink
Activity: 1834
Merit: 759
September 08, 2017, 10:50:51 PM
They ban everything anyway lol. I'd rather chill and see how it will affect us long term though.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
September 08, 2017, 10:03:10 PM
But without news like this from China, cryptocurrency prices won't fluctuate as much as like this. News like this can be treated as a blessing at some point especially for traders. I don't believe ICO banning will be forever in China. I believe in future considerations and more open minds in the next years. So let's not stress ourselves out.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
September 08, 2017, 09:53:32 PM
We need to learn to separate Crypto lovers from the actual problem.  I don't like when Cryptocurrency is politicised like this. " Us vs them" mentality  is why the world is in a mess . Let avoid bringing in what crypto patriots are trying to solve. We all have common enemies, Your fellow crypto fans are never the enemies. We're all one as far as crypto is concerned.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
September 08, 2017, 09:32:45 PM
Why don't we just ban China? 
We cannot ban China because they are one of the most country that has a huge volume and interest in bitcoin and they ban the ICO for their own purposes like having a chance to buy more cheap bitcoins and manipulate the market so the profits will go mostly to them. Chinese people are smart and we should know how to deal with them and the effect that they make to stay profitable in bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 08:30:39 PM
It's mostly Chinese money and mining propping up the absurdly high valuation of btc right now.  If they leave, or are "banned" (which doesn't really seem to be the case), then you're going to see a massive retraction in price of btc specifically and many of the alts as well by extension.

Activity: 336
Merit: 101
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 08:19:53 PM
I'm also very sorry for people who live in China, work a lot and can't afford to leave that country with it's hard rules and laws
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 08:07:20 PM
What is worse than a bear ? .... a PANDA.

Ah that one made me laugh Cheesy
Merit: 101
September 08, 2017, 07:45:53 PM
this bullshit crash twice in a week is irritating..if they don't want crypto..let them sleep.

It's worse that that, it's BEAR-BULL-BEAR-BULL...
makes no sense.

China culture, and asian cultures in general, are prone to gambling, and very adverse to failure.
-> not a good mix for speculative markets: that means crazy bull runs when everything is green... and then huge corrections, and etc...

Overall BULL+BEAR cycle = +20% - 30% = -10%

What is worse than a bear ? .... a PANDA.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 07:35:33 PM
this bullshit crash twice in a week is irritating..if they don't want crypto..let them sleep.
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 06:33:52 PM
Why don't we just ban China? 

I don't understand. You can't shag some beautiful Chinese ladies from a more intelligent set? Troll the universities!
Activity: 756
Merit: 253
September 08, 2017, 05:07:11 PM
For sure you need to stay cool and keep your coins anyway, market gonna change the price's anyway depending on the new information but people try to sell everytime after the new posts out that something get banned or changed for direct state

I think honk we should rather discourage panic selling as that often triggers the down turn of Bitcoin because if we all remain resolute and refuse to sell , no amount of drama or negative news will be able to make the value of Bitcoin take a huge tumble.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 564
September 08, 2017, 05:03:22 PM
I honestly couldn't care less. Why are you so upset over this? Let them do what they want in China as long as they don't affect me I am cool. Market manipulation or not. I'm getting cheap coins, I don't now about you guys. Crypto can be so chill if you're a long term bull.

This. I've noticed the only people getting pissed off are the Blockstream shills in the West...gee wonder what they could be worried about? Maybe sinking price and increased Bitcoin Cash profitability? Hmmm.

Volatility is the issue. It scares investors away.
Panic sell rides, fud propaganda, crazy bull runs...

I'd pop a bottle of Veuve Cliquot the day China is out of the crypto land. even if a $1,800 BTC price follows.

I agree Volatility is the issue, it attracts lots of trader and speculators to Bitcoin market, though I'd rather have China in cryptoland to give way a huge profit (trading and taking advantage of huge crashes) to those who does not mind them Smiley .  Either way with or without China, cryptocurrency will boom.  China is just a country in a globe.
Activity: 322
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 08, 2017, 04:55:33 PM
China and the West are the biggest money launderers in the world.

The Chinese people have been laundering money out to buy real estate in the West for decades.

Several years ago, China's central bank asked Western governments to help stop this.  Instead of helping, Western governments such as Canada, Australia and the U.S., aided and abetted the money laundering, by offering resident visas to any Chinese who brings over $X.

Banning crypto exchanges is probably another attempt by the Chinese government to stop this money laundering.

When Western governments tell you that they want to regulate cryptos with AML, they probably want to stop outflow only, not inflow of money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
September 08, 2017, 04:53:18 PM
We must take a china off the road...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
September 08, 2017, 04:40:09 PM
I have to say, I am also beginning to be fed up with the Chinese idiots. Having them gone from cryptos would be a major blessing. Whenever there is finally a fucking upward trend, its just ruined by some artificial random drama, so everybody goes into retard mode and panic sells again so they can buy low. I thought this should be cleared up after that idiotic bitcoin fork drama, but it seems they always find some new ways to fuck up the crypto-economy, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON FOR IT. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. BITCOIN WILL NOT CHANGE. It's just freezing up your stuff because you have to bag-hold again for another month or sell with losses. This is just one of the reasons why it is not reaching the average people, because of this artificially-induced volatility. No conservative investor is interested in this shit, no matter the potential. Having this issue solved would actually be a huge upward trend for crypto-currencies and would inspire trust and confidence instead of boring FUD, which seems to happen every 1-2 weeks now for no reason.

well, to be fair its not just China; these weak ass orderbooks and general low liquidity (im talking for larger positions) contribute a lot. there really isnt any place for panic whales to crash, and when they do, the whole market sees it.

this is more the result of straight up manipulation (i think whales are exaggerating the news). the markets simply arent capitalized enough to not be subject to being manipulated. you are exactly right this is why no one (institutional investors) take bitcoin seriously. the volatility makes this always a risky bet, and the lack of price basis means when it does crash, there is nothing to predict how low it will go, and what conditions will be needed for the market to recover.

maybe regulation isnt a bad thing. but if we hadnt ran the price up to these fuck all levels, we wouldnt be at this point yet. the price outgrew the technology.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
September 08, 2017, 04:32:42 PM
For sure you need to stay cool and keep your coins anyway, market gonna change the price's anyway depending on the new information but people try to sell everytime after the new posts out that something get banned or changed for direct state
GRR
Activity: 249
September 08, 2017, 04:17:42 PM
I have to say, I am also beginning to be fed up with the Chinese idiots. Having them gone from cryptos would be a major blessing. Whenever there is finally a fucking upward trend, its just ruined by some artificial random drama, so everybody goes into retard mode and panic sells again so they can buy low. I thought this should be cleared up after that idiotic bitcoin fork drama, but it seems they always find some new ways to fuck up the crypto-economy, EVEN THOUGH THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO FUCKING REASON FOR IT. NOTHING WILL CHANGE. BITCOIN WILL NOT CHANGE. It's just freezing up your stuff because you have to bag-hold again for another month or sell with losses. This is just one of the reasons why it is not reaching the average people, because of this artificially-induced volatility. No conservative investor is interested in this shit, no matter the potential. Having this issue solved would actually be a huge upward trend for crypto-currencies and would inspire trust and confidence instead of boring FUD, which seems to happen every 1-2 weeks now for no reason.
Activity: 546
Merit: 102
Stake's discord https://discord.gg/cZhK9vp
September 08, 2017, 03:45:28 PM
Great plan, it's not like much of the world's production is there now. Doing just that will without a doubt make X currency valuable!

Even if it were possible, it would just do the contrary.
Pages:
Jump to: