Pages:
Author

Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding - page 2. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
March 05, 2019, 03:47:23 PM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

I recommend buying EOS and also BNB tokens. it's very profitable and I see the price is pretty stable too. if you invest there I'm sure you won't regret it.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
March 05, 2019, 03:39:22 PM
Try investing on the top 5 alts because these coin will always benefit you and future of all these coins are very Interesting. I would prefer Ethereum as a first option. because this coin will be a big asset after few years. As it has a wide range of popularity in crypto market If BTC increases the whole coin will pump for sure..
Ethereum is a good option for investment but there is no reason to choose the top 5 coins for investing. Popular coins are nor going to leave considerable profit/loss ratio compared to coins that listed after top 200 coins.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 05, 2019, 03:37:39 PM
I suggest the people who are interested in investing in this field will need to understand the current scenario and making a single investment for long time will not be a recommended way so if you have money to invest split your investment in different types and different currencies for long-term will manage your losses also to get the profit very higher.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
March 05, 2019, 02:38:37 PM
In such a not stable market dependent on Bitcoin, no matter what project you invest in, the result will be the same. The whole market operates in sync, I am talking about projects with a high level of capitalization.
Activity: 616
March 05, 2019, 02:31:51 PM
Ethereum is a safe investment and potentially gives you big profits but the price is quite expensive.
EOS is a good coin for you to hold in the long run because I believe EOS has a good future because EOS has good technology.
EOS and ETH are my best choices for investment.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
March 05, 2019, 01:47:07 PM
All we can do in here is to recommend you what are the good coins to invest but you have your own decision and hope all you have read will guide you into the right path. In terms of profits, it depends on how you manage your investment, cause even if that certain coins is really profitable but if you don't work on it, definitely nothing to happen with you.  Make a way to invest those coins that have a huge market volume and take a look of its trend if it is moving or not, then you decide.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 566
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 05, 2019, 01:41:55 PM
Try investing on the top 5 alts because these coin will always benefit you and future of all these coins are very Interesting. I would prefer Ethereum as a first option. because this coin will be a big asset after few years. As it has a wide range of popularity in crypto market If BTC increases the whole coin will pump for sure..
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 05, 2019, 01:34:02 PM
Invest in top 20 crypto currencies and you won't be wrong. I think everybody understands that crypto will show us a great price increase soon and the most secure coins are those from top 20 cryptos on coinmarketcap.
Activity: 1002
Merit: 112
March 05, 2019, 01:28:28 PM
There are still good coins to invest in. i would probably suggest TRX, ETH, XLM for a long term investment. But if you're going to do short term investment then it's kinda hard to decide but if i were you i will go with BNB for a short term.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
March 05, 2019, 12:59:02 PM
In general I would say ETH. However if we are about to entrer a bull market, then maybe some of the lower cap choices might be a better short-term bet, as there are some there that are good projects but have fallen ahrder than ETH.
Activity: 560
March 05, 2019, 12:52:07 PM
Cool, in spite of all possible negative and negative points, people still make their choice in favor of ETH, which today is falling very quickly, like the market as a whole. Therefore, I am not particularly surprised at all this.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
March 04, 2019, 01:38:56 PM
I think what you need first is a basic understanding of the market and how cryptocurrency works then you have to make a deep research on this tokens you listed before you invest. I believe that there's no financial advisor here to tell you exactly what you want to hear
Yes i agree with this. It is always better to be responsible for our own decision. Therefore, take out some time to carry out extensive research for it won't cost you anything to do so. Know more about the project, more about the team and team Profile if verify or not. This will help you in making the right decision instead of looking for financial advisor.
Activity: 544
Merit: 1
March 04, 2019, 09:13:22 AM
I think what you need first is a basic understanding of the market and how cryptocurrency works then you have to make a deep research on this tokens you listed before you invest. I believe that there's no financial advisor here to tell you exactly what you want to hear
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
March 04, 2019, 09:04:29 AM
All the coins you mentioned a good altcoins with great future potential.
But I would be more confident with ethereum
Yes you're right, those coins listed for long term investment can bring a huge profits, but make sure that the big part of your assets will still remain
for bitcoin, you can split according to your knowledge, you have to make sure that if ever you would not split it equally you will choose the right
assets to invest most of your allocated funds.
Activity: 896
March 04, 2019, 08:54:23 AM
I voted for Ethereum it's still as good just like last year and still making a lot of progress, honestly I don't have some of the coins that are listed but I have a strong belief that this is the best token to invest and highly recommended for those who want to start in cryptocurrency.
I have the 10 best assets on the market, but I still choose ethereum to be the best asset I have. ethereum and bitcoin are good choices for the long term. I will hold it. because I am sure, these two assets will be much better than now.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
March 04, 2019, 08:45:39 AM
I voted for Ethereum it's still as good just like last year and still making a lot of progress, honestly I don't have some of the coins that are listed but I have a strong belief that this is the best token to invest and highly recommended for those who want to start in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
March 04, 2019, 08:19:44 AM
I would invest in EOS with no doubts https://cmc.io/coins/eos
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 04:56:04 PM
If I am to choose any, I would choose ethereum, because in most cases investing in it, gives me more assurance and safety of my investment. Well, perhaps it might be because, it is one of the topmost coins in rank.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
March 03, 2019, 04:43:13 PM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

Practically any coin from top100 is worth investing in. And even if you choose randomly you will make lots of profit when the bull run begins. And it will begin very soon, in the second half of this year or in 2020 when there will be Bitcoin halving. Anyways ANY investment in crypto now equals thousand of percent of profit in the near future. Do not miss out on this opportunity!

I don't agree with you. Now there is a very big competition and even in the top 100 coins there are a lot of projects that will not stand the competition and will die. I think 2019 will be an indicative year for those coins that will remain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
March 03, 2019, 04:36:49 PM
All the coins you mentioned a good altcoins with great future potential.
But I would be more confident with ethereum
Pages:
Jump to: