Pages:
Author

Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding - page 6. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”
February 05, 2019, 07:59:22 AM
For me, it is very strange that your portfolio lacks Bitcoin and Ethereum. In my opinion, these are the two main coins in any cryptocurrency portfolio, which can now be bought at a very favorable price. You don't have to buy 1 BTC, just divide $600 into these coins.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
February 05, 2019, 07:31:22 AM
The tokens you listed are all progressive coins and still under development, so they are all worth the investments.
In the next few years now, their blockchain platforms will be fully developed and would all push up their prices and value.

Stock up eth in large quantities, then buy your altcoins and also monitor their growth daily.
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 06:35:58 AM
Have you invested in Bitcoin? if not then I would recommend it. But if you have done that then if I were you I would choose ethereu because I think the price is fairly low now and you just have to wait for the long term until the market recovers. And maybe one more you can choose EOS.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
February 05, 2019, 06:19:11 AM
I believe that everyone should choose their own coins to invest, as it is your money. But I still give you advice, I have long analyzed the projects that are now on the market and I believe that the greatest profit you will bring Qtum and Zilliqa.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
February 05, 2019, 06:16:28 AM
I would go for Ethereum and Bitcoin.

Why?

These are two coins that has the potential to give you huge gains in the future. And they're cheap right now specially Ethereum. Others coins might look good, but for short term goals and possible a pump-and-dump trap. Nothing beats a good old coin with a big following such as those two, in my opinion.
Activity: 912
Merit: 100
February 05, 2019, 06:09:44 AM
Invest now is up to you. Here are just a guess that in the current situation in the markets will be able to make a profit, it is unlikely. The market has become completely unpredictable, small weekly fluctuations and goes into negative. Let's hope for recovery, after a protracted fall.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 05, 2019, 05:59:14 AM
Thanks everyone there were some really good solid advices, didn't expect that but I guess the pumpers are gone for now haha Smiley

You completely changed my mind on what I was thinking to do, and I decided to put 300$ into NEO and 300$ into Ethereum thank you.

Entire list is great, but if you don`t have Ethereum you should buy Ethereum first. It`s my thinking, get into top projects first, like Bitcoin and
Ethereum, later you can diversify and invest in many others.
   I`m glad you chose to invest in NEO too. I believe it`s great project with huge potential. I bought it myself and I`m holding NEO and Ethereum
and I plan to buy more when I gather some funds.
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 05:17:09 AM
Thanks everyone there were some really good solid advices, didn't expect that but I guess the pumpers are gone for now haha Smiley

You completely changed my mind on what I was thinking to do, and I decided to put 300$ into NEO and 300$ into Ethereum thank you.

Activity: 648
Merit: 10
February 05, 2019, 04:25:31 AM
You can invest your money at ethereum or eos, its both coin have potential to higher price at the next time, just wait and always check your investment at both coin eth adn eos, because when bitcoin raised both coin will be raised too.
Activity: 651
Merit: 103
February 05, 2019, 04:18:52 AM
You invested your $600 in altcoins, so it is better if you will just invest your another $600 in bitcoins. You can have more opportunities by holding bitcoins, it is more risky decision if you will invest your another $600 in more altcoins.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 04:10:42 AM
My suggestion to you will be to use half of that amount on the Upcoming ICOs, I know it’s not EASY to select up the option with potential, but try check this list of the Top Upcoming ICOs, as this is something that’s extremely cool to look.

I am not saying you MUST invest on these but I am saying that you “SHOULD” look at these and consider it especially IF you want to make investment. I have invested in all major Cryptos but I also invest in some of these.
Yoo
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
February 05, 2019, 03:02:38 AM
Hi my friend, this is not a bad idea.
Yeah, sometimes advice from others is also very necessary to expand knowledge.  Wink

Okay, I think the coin you bought is a good coin to invest. You can choose correctly. Yeah, I also bought Cardano and Stellar Lumens.
And if you want to buy 2 more coins, So I would advise you to buy Bitcoin and Ethereum.  Cool
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
February 05, 2019, 02:12:13 AM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

It depends on what is rubbish for you, but the first twenty coins will always stand out and find your investor. Further, depending on preferences and strategy, many coins are suitable for day trading, and new tokens are sometimes better than established ones. I'm for ripple, Litecoin and waves.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 793
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
February 05, 2019, 01:41:34 AM
I don't have much faith on the altcoins for longer term so my preference will be bitcoin when it comes to investing on crypto currencies and the real fact is the prices of cryptos will increase only when the price of bitcoin rises so invest on the main coin to keep less risk.
Activity: 154
Merit: 24
The future of security tokens
February 05, 2019, 01:31:00 AM
If you take a minute to look at how the bitcoin price rose up from nothing,it will at least tutor you that anything is possible in this market and any coin I'd worth investing on,no one can actually recommend coins for you as its you whose doing the investing and is going to bear the profit or loss,so do your own research and invest in coins you feel has a worthy and long term potentials to grow and be stable
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
February 05, 2019, 01:30:45 AM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested
Thank you for having still some faith on this community. I'm happy that you are having good understanding about this community as most people here are suggesting just count on their posts or based on where they have already invested but not really based on some analysis and researches they have done before. My simple suggestion is, invest into highly reputed coins but not purely based on coinmarketcap. Take your own time and google for more reviews and studies so that you can conclude for your own list of coins.

Also invest to neo and eos who possible to become hundred dollars or thousand of dollars.
Like you mentioned about ethereum, both neo and eos also having unique concepts to keep attracting investors. For diversification purposes, we may go for these coins too along with ethereum investments. Having more options for the case of investments is always very important.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 01:26:25 AM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags
Grin
but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.
Thanks in advance !
I voted for EOS, still believe in Dan. But I think another two altcoins from the poll above also has a great potential to grow up: ETH (price now is very low for such massive platform) and ICON (price also drops very dramatically but it is Korean blockchain with goverment support on board).
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
February 05, 2019, 12:55:32 AM
Voted for Ethereum. I consider it a good and safe investment. Should be able to give easy few Xs once the market recovers.
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
February 05, 2019, 12:41:15 AM
Usually nobody will like to give investment advice on which altcoins to invest in and the ones not to buy. But I think if you are looking for safe investments then it is better to invest in coins that are within top 100 in the coinmarketcap but if you really wanna take risk that might make you a lot of money, then invest in very promising coins that are outside the top 100.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
February 05, 2019, 12:15:31 AM
Investing in Stellar, Ethereum or Ripple is good, i believe.
The market movement on those coins are fast so if we are willing to trade on those coins, there is a big chance that we could generate enough profit as long as we are able to read the situation.
Pages:
Jump to: