Pages:
Author

Topic: I am gonna invest need help deciding - page 3. (Read 801 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 03, 2019, 04:31:01 PM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

I Already invested 600$ split even between

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

Practically any coin from top100 is worth investing in. And even if you choose randomly you will make lots of profit when the bull run begins. And it will begin very soon, in the second half of this year or in 2020 when there will be Bitcoin halving. Anyways ANY investment in crypto now equals thousand of percent of profit in the near future. Do not miss out on this opportunity!

The question is the type of investments he or she intends going into, if it's long term or short term investment. Your suggestion is good for long term but if he or she is looking at short term investment, then it will be kinda difficult to give recommendations.
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
March 03, 2019, 04:20:57 PM
With Launchpad BNB is a very interesting coin and method of investment now. Think about it.
I think that bnb will fall now. everyone who bought it to participate in new ICO projects will sell it.
Activity: 616
March 03, 2019, 04:13:49 PM
With Launchpad BNB is a very interesting coin and method of investment now. Think about it.
Activity: 239
Merit: 15
March 01, 2019, 12:06:19 PM
I would recommend wanchain and nano as i have heard so many feedbacks from many investors. Ethereum will always be a great one, too to invest in because of it's great features and established altcoin. I would not recommend some of your choices like eos and icon.
Activity: 616
February 17, 2019, 06:04:28 PM
Holo has a great project team and a cool community. Also they would have holoport.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 264
February 17, 2019, 06:04:15 PM
I picked Ethereum in your vote , but believe holo is really undervalued aswell Smiley 1-2 Years and probably we will see it on top10 Coins/Tokens . Everything is so cheap now its hard to choose the best ones , but who knows maybe it will go even lower =D
Activity: 909
Merit: 17
www.cd3d.app
February 17, 2019, 06:01:35 PM
I know it might be a bad idea asking for advice on here because people will try to pump their bags,
but I am hoping there are a couple of coins that stand out from the rubbish that will be suggested Smiley

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

but I want to invest another 600$ in two more coins to expand my portfolio so would really appreciate it if you can give some suggestions of good picks.
The poll is with the coins I am considering right now but I know some might bring bigger profits than others.

Thanks in advance !

Don't fotget to invest also ethereum and neo. This time this coins has a very cheap price and it is worth investing in it. Time will come it will grow more than it's value before. You already choose good coins and i think your a smart person in terms of investing in crypto.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
February 17, 2019, 05:55:25 PM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

For me personally I'm more interested in putting my money in Ethereum Eos and Litecoin, because all three are the most traded coins by the majority of cryptocurrency exchanges after bitcoin. Besides that, they are also often used by various ICO projects to create their tokens when the ICO is booming. Therefore of course I would advise you to buy the three altcoins I mentioned above.
Activity: 434
February 17, 2019, 05:13:22 PM
I think that if you choose from a list of coins, it is better to stick to those that are in the top 20, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, OMG (ADA and Waves?). But still I think that it is too early to invest in cryptocurrencies.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 17, 2019, 05:02:56 PM
Ethereum would be the best choice IMHO. It has way more chances to be succeed than any other smart contract platform. And if it fails I see only one worthwhile competitor - cardano.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
February 17, 2019, 04:46:00 PM
With your $ 600, I don't think it will make your choices pump. It is a small number compared to the current altcoin volume. You should divide it into 3 investments, I think ADA, ONT and VET are altcoin you should invest
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
February 17, 2019, 04:42:20 PM
There are a lot of similar topics on the forum, you had to find them and see the results of the voting. If you are interested to know, I voted everywhere for NEO)
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
February 17, 2019, 04:37:46 PM
From those coins that mentioned, my choice would be Ehereum, EOS and perhaps Ripple.
I'm feeling that those coins will have a good future, i used my feeling instead of prediction cause predicting in cryptocurrency is so much difficult.
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
February 17, 2019, 04:14:50 PM
My suggest will be SIMPLE and that’s to invest through broker. As doing direct dealing in Cryptos in not sensible, as you get stuck for far too long. Therefore, it’s only sensible that we participate on it via trading. I do that only through FreshForex, it’s much simpler and beneficial for me, especially with 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus.
copper member
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
February 09, 2019, 01:48:51 PM
To me, you already have good and promising coins to invest on. But you can as well add the following to the list:
Tronx
EOS
XEM
DGB
All the ones listed above are among the first 100 coins on the coinmarketcap.
Please DYOR...
Activity: 294
February 07, 2019, 08:10:42 AM
I think that Ethereum is still a promising investment, so I don’t need to discount it, so I recommend trying it while the price is low!
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
www.codex.one
February 07, 2019, 08:10:04 AM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

Add more choices please, I think I didn't see some valuable coins there that can surely give you profits. Well, if you add TRX or other coins that is mainly used for trading then that is much profitable.
Activity: 182
February 07, 2019, 08:08:58 AM
I suggest you can invest in several altcoins that have great potential in the future for us. You can also invest in ethereum, neo and cardano, because I also hold a number of altcoins that have great potential as I explained above.
Activity: 938
Merit: 250
The First Idle Defense Blockchain Game
February 07, 2019, 08:08:06 AM
I just bought Ripple, Stellar and Tether coins myself. I dare to assume that behind these coins there will definitely be an increase in price and therefore in profit. Therefore, I advise you to consider them as an investment for yourself.
I think ripple and station are assets that have a good future. the opportunity to grow is still very large. especially now ripple is also busy trading. assets that I think are safe for investment, while waiting for the market to return, I think there is no harm in investing again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
February 07, 2019, 08:04:26 AM

Cardano
Ontology
Stellar Lumens
Vechain

Thanks in advance !

I just bought Ripple, Stellar and Tether coins myself. I dare to assume that behind these coins there will definitely be an increase in price and therefore in profit. Therefore, I advise you to consider them as an investment for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: