Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM HODLING - page 9. (Read 795888 times)

Activity: 260
Merit: 251
June 12, 2016, 12:32:41 PM
Still hodling.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 12, 2016, 12:31:32 PM
I'm also holding, I think holding is the best thing you can do right now because the bitcoin has a very good future a head these days with the halving that is coming.
legendary
Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460
You're never too old to think young.
June 12, 2016, 10:39:28 AM
Still hodling, where my long time hodlers at?

Still here, and wealthier too.

Activity: 688
Merit: 500
ヽ( ㅇㅅㅇ)ノ ~!!
June 12, 2016, 09:32:06 AM
Still hodling, where my long time hodlers at?
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2016, 08:33:01 AM
I need to be part of this thread so...

PS: Of course i'm hodling!

I hold the bitcoin and also use some. Holding can reduce the selling pressure of the coin. Usage can help the circulation.

That is a good idea. I think I will do the same. I will only sell when the bitcoin price is very very overvalued.

But it is very difficult to know when the price is overvalued. Maybe when the price rises 5 times in two months, it is over valued.
The price that you are dreaming is impossible to happen in 5 months.. and i think the possible will happen right the price will increase only x2 this is i think the best speculation.... if bitcoin will be more demand in the future.. the price will increase not times 5 maybe above $1k value..

Kind of like how Bitcoin already went up over 5x from the $200s to $1100+ in a month?  You must be new here.  Welcome to Bitcoin!

yeah! even when things look impossible to achieve within a certain amount of time, bitcoin manages to surprise us each time by reaching prices where a lot people were thinking were impossible. that's why people holding their coins will benefit the most. it feels good to see the price increase and thus paying off my patience. fantastic!
Activity: 560
June 12, 2016, 07:55:23 AM

I hold the bitcoin and also use some. Holding can reduce the selling pressure of the coin. Usage can help the circulation.

That is a good idea. I think I will do the same. I will only sell when the bitcoin price is very very overvalued.

But it is very difficult to know when the price is overvalued. Maybe when the price rises 5 times in two months, it is over valued.
The price that you are dreaming is impossible to happen in 5 months.. and i think the possible will happen right the price will increase only x2 this is i think the best speculation.... if bitcoin will be more demand in the future.. the price will increase not times 5 maybe above $1k value..

Kind of like how Bitcoin already went up over 5x from the $200s to $1100+ in a month?  You must be new here.  Welcome to Bitcoin!
Activity: 574
June 12, 2016, 06:46:21 AM
Just think twice if you want to hold them dont be so stupid as every other person. Why do you think the price of a bitcoin wont rise allot because everybody is holding their coins of coourse.

Not really. That is pretty illogical.

If everyone is holding this would reduce the total coins that is in circulation, which would reduce the total coins that is available for sale. It's simple supply and demand from there. Bitcoin would go up if everyone holds.
Activity: 294
June 12, 2016, 04:28:27 AM

I'm still holding onto my 0.1 BTC! But seriously, the price will rise and the silly people that dumped at $500 will be crying when they see the extremely high price of btc.

Agree surely they will cry since bitcoins price for now reach at 600+$ mark for today and thats very good it means price will possibly climb to 1k$ for these days or even in july and these is really great for us bitcoin users cause we can earn big profit if this rally continue surely hodling for more days is very good since we can see price up for incoming days its very advisable for not to dump for these days so the rally will still continue.

I hope the price will not be $1000 in July. If the price is so high, I might be enticed to sell my bitcoin.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
June 12, 2016, 01:23:33 AM

I'm still holding onto my 0.1 BTC! But seriously, the price will rise and the silly people that dumped at $500 will be crying when they see the extremely high price of btc.

Agree surely they will cry since bitcoins price for now reach at 600+$ mark for today and thats very good it means price will possibly climb to 1k$ for these days or even in july and these is really great for us bitcoin users cause we can earn big profit if this rally continue surely hodling for more days is very good since we can see price up for incoming days its very advisable for not to dump for these days so the rally will still continue.
Activity: 644
June 11, 2016, 11:52:09 PM

Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Bear with me
June 11, 2016, 09:40:53 PM
Proudly hodling since $300. Cool
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
June 11, 2016, 01:25:18 PM

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
June 11, 2016, 10:10:57 AM

Activity: 686
June 11, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

As much as I'd like to do this, bitcoin usage is very limited in my country (Philippines). And I very rarely go online shopping.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 516
June 11, 2016, 07:50:38 AM

Activity: 294
June 08, 2016, 04:32:26 AM

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 07, 2016, 10:20:35 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 251
Rider of comets, and brother to the nebulae
June 07, 2016, 04:34:17 AM
there are always people who just holding their coins but if you just holding all of your coins i dont think that would be very good for the price of the bitcoin you know. If we are all holding it wont rise allot believe me.
You are correct.
If, supposedly, everyone was only hodling, then the coin would become totally useless (used nowhere); then demand would drop; seeing this, the first one would sell, and then everyone, and then doom. In any case, market finds the balance.
Bitcoin's great power is, first of all, that it is used; as currency.
Let's say it other way: we hodl; price rises; then I can buy a new house and a Lamborghini! so I sell; balance.
The market always finds the balance.

PS. This historic thread, which created the term "hodl", should be pinned! Grin
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
June 07, 2016, 04:30:05 AM
there are always people who just holding their coins but if you just holding all of your coins i dont think that would be very good for the price of the bitcoin you know. If we are all holding it wont rise allot believe me.

Surely not everyone is holding. Beside that, the majority of the people that are indeed holding their coins for the long term, they also have a seperate balance of coins for trading purposes. It's not that they are solely holding their coins offline and looking from the side lines to what's happening with the price. People stay active as they like to make profit whilst trading.
Activity: 350
June 07, 2016, 04:16:20 AM
Pages:
Jump to: