Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM HODLING - page 4. (Read 795887 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2016, 09:23:27 AM
I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
actually on the bottle it's spelled whisky
w/e
sue me
(but only if it's payable in BTC)
I dont know why all you people are holding your coins at this moment as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot and that does n ot mean to happen you know there are allot of people who are
stopping right now with the bitcoin and that is not the best for the future of the bitcoin..

People have invested their money in bitcoin so I don't think they will stop using it, as every one is aware about the price fluctuations in bitcoin, we need to have patience to see higher price.
thats true, there is a huge interest in bitcoins at the moment so people will not just stop using it because they hope that the price is going to grow really fast in the near future

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too and i think that i am really safe with it because there will always be a big interest in bitcoins thus it might allow me to gain some money in the future

The best and safest thing to do at a moment is to hold your coins for the halving, price is stable now, but it will start rising once we get closer to halving.
i honestly dont think that you should hold your bitcoins at the moment because it is a really boring thing to do in my opinion, it is better to move your money and to do something with it

if i were you i would trade my bitcoins with other cryptocurrencies i think in order to make some money out of it because the trading is nearly free and there are great possibilities to earn more money

People have different choices, if some wants to play safe then they will prefer holding, other who have ability to take risks will choose to invest in trading and try to grow coins.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
June 29, 2016, 09:07:29 AM
I type d that tyitle twice because I knew it was wrong the first time.  Still wrong.  w/e.  GF's out at a lesbian bar, BTC crashing WHY AM I HOLDING? I'LL TELL YOU WHY.  It's because I'm a bad trader and I KNOW I'M A BAD TRADER.  Yeah you good traders can spot the highs and the lows pit pat piffy wing wong wang just like that and make a millino bucks sure no problem bro.  Likewise the weak hands are like OH NO IT'S GOING DOWN I'M GONNA SELL he he he and then they're like OH GOD MY ASSHOLE when the SMART traders who KNOW WHAT THE FUCK THEY'RE DOING buy back in but you know what?  I'm not part of that group.  When the traders buy back in I'm already part of the market capital so GUESS WHO YOU'RE CHEATING day traders NOT ME~!  Those taunt threads saying "OHH YOU SHOULD HAVE SOLD" YEAH NO SHIT.  NO SHIT I SHOULD HAVE SOLD.  I SHOULD HAVE SOLD MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY SELL AND BOUGHT MOMENTS BEFORE EVERY BUY BUT YOU KNOW WHAT NOT EVERYBODY IS AS COOL AS YOU.  You only sell in a bear market if you are a good day trader or an illusioned noob.  The people inbetween hold.  In a zero-sum game such as this, traders can only take your money if you sell.

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me
I dont know why all you people are holding your coins at this moment as you can see the price of the bitcoin has dropped allot and that does n ot mean to happen you know there are allot of people who are
stopping right now with the bitcoin and that is not the best for the future of the bitcoin..

People have invested their money in bitcoin so I don't think they will stop using it, as every one is aware about the price fluctuations in bitcoin, we need to have patience to see higher price.
thats true, there is a huge interest in bitcoins at the moment so people will not just stop using it because they hope that the price is going to grow really fast in the near future

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too and i think that i am really safe with it because there will always be a big interest in bitcoins thus it might allow me to gain some money in the future

The best and safest thing to do at a moment is to hold your coins for the halving, price is stable now, but it will start rising once we get closer to halving.
i honestly dont think that you should hold your bitcoins at the moment because it is a really boring thing to do in my opinion, it is better to move your money and to do something with it

if i were you i would trade my bitcoins with other cryptocurrencies i think in order to make some money out of it because the trading is nearly free and there are great possibilities to earn more money
Activity: 938
June 29, 2016, 08:57:13 AM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

Activity: 504
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 29, 2016, 08:42:33 AM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

Activity: 924
June 29, 2016, 08:34:55 AM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
June 29, 2016, 07:37:28 AM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
June 29, 2016, 07:25:30 AM

so i've had some whiskey
w/e
sue me
You are holding for how long ? If you want to make others believe that holding bitcoins is just ok than you are wrong because we need to spent all of our bitcoins to make the price better you know. If
we are all holding our bitcoins the price will not be positive for all of us os if you want to spent some of your coins thanks.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 507
June 29, 2016, 06:35:19 AM
Just holding your bitcoins for ever is not the solution because we all need to spent bitcoins for a price increase so if we all just hold our coins
we cant see the price rising you know. So stop holding all of your coins they need to roll money needs to roll that is what they say.
Does spending means spending all BTC in this price??
We all are using BTC in our daily life as much as we need. Some are doing trade with it, some are doubling their BTC with their investment in different places.

You are right also, in this way that holding BTC may hamper the trade but people care about the money and the price they get. They seek for profit not for loss and yes as you said more use of bitcoin will create more transaction to bump the price up.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 28, 2016, 11:43:23 AM
Just holding your bitcoins for ever is not the solution because we all need to spent bitcoins for a price increase so if we all just hold our coins
we cant see the price rising you know. So stop holding all of your coins they need to roll money needs to roll that is what they say.

Everyone prefers to spend their coins once they have it, but I am pretty sure that on one is willing to spend their coins now as halving is very near, so everyone is expecting higher price from it and will only spend when price satisfies them.
Activity: 266
June 28, 2016, 11:04:10 AM
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014
June 28, 2016, 10:02:23 AM
I'm still surprised those levels but not to panic.
Well, if everyone was surprised to see the current prices and not to hold bitcoin they have, there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will be down, but I guess to hold it would be fine, and bitcoin prices will surely rise, so keep hold

When the SegWit is implemented, there are extra risks as it is quite new. But I will still hold most of my coins.

No real risk. Segregated Witness has been tested on the test network for ages now, the Core devs are experts and they are conservative, so this means once SegWit is released, it just means it's solid as hell and it's only going to make Bitcoin better.

Can't wait to be back at 700+ territory.
Activity: 420
June 28, 2016, 10:00:11 AM
I am also holding on to my coins for the future because I cannot make much of a profit in my opinion if I sell some of my coin right now. I want the price to be at least $1000.
I cannot wait for the price to finally reach $1000 because we have not been there in a long time.
Activity: 294
June 28, 2016, 05:43:16 AM
Well, if everyone was surprised to see the current prices and not to hold bitcoin they have, there is the possibility of bitcoin prices will be down, but I guess to hold it would be fine, and bitcoin prices will surely rise, so keep hold

When the SegWit is implemented, there are extra risks as it is quite new. But I will still hold most of my coins.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
June 26, 2016, 01:10:32 PM
legendary
Activity: 938
June 26, 2016, 12:51:07 PM
Activity: 798
June 26, 2016, 12:44:36 PM
Holding is the thing you should now do because of the rising that are gonna take place this upcoming month.
The bitcoin has such a good future a head this year, its just that we need to have some patience now, that is the downside of it. Roll Eyes

Seems like it to me. Definitely need patience, but maybe not as much as we think.
i think we need more patience than ever because the price is going to grow we just dont know when

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too because i honestly believe that it is going to go up soon

The only thing we can do at a moment is not to get panic and wait n watch the price movements, as we have been waiting long to see higher price, now its just a matter of few days.
Activity: 336
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 26, 2016, 12:39:27 PM
Holding is the thing you should now do because of the rising that are gonna take place this upcoming month.
The bitcoin has such a good future a head this year, its just that we need to have some patience now, that is the downside of it. Roll Eyes

Seems like it to me. Definitely need patience, but maybe not as much as we think.
i think we need more patience than ever because the price is going to grow we just dont know when

im holding my bitcoins at the moment too because i honestly believe that it is going to go up soon
Activity: 952
June 26, 2016, 12:19:30 PM
I am sure you are going to be rewarded back to what you are doing now. The price is really going up. I am damn sure your wallet mush be filled with the BTC now. Hope to have a good profit out of your constant savings. Cheers..

To be honest am I not satisfied with the current price, its going down again, so to sell it at higher price holding is the only option left.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
June 26, 2016, 12:18:13 PM
I am sure you are going to be rewarded back to what you are doing now. The price is really going up. I am damn sure your wallet mush be filled with the BTC now. Hope to have a good profit out of your constant savings. Cheers..
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 25, 2016, 05:56:24 PM

Now we are not too far from halving, so we can afford to have patience for next few days, it will be good to see price going higher at halving, and if it doesn't then we don't have any other option rather then to hold for long term.
Pages:
Jump to: