Pages:
Author

Topic: I AM HODLING - page 5. (Read 795888 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
June 25, 2016, 02:38:07 PM
Holding is the thing you should now do because of the rising that are gonna take place this upcoming month.
The bitcoin has such a good future a head this year, its just that we need to have some patience now, that is the downside of it. Roll Eyes

Seems like it to me. Definitely need patience, but maybe not as much as we think.
legendary
Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006
June 24, 2016, 06:20:06 AM
George Kikvadze
‏@BitfuryGeorge

Just had a multi-billion family office approach us to sell them 25,000 BTC. Not selling

https://twitter.com/BitfuryGeorge/status/746214539310489601

BTC OTC supply drying up, forcing buyers onto exchanges.
Activity: 420
June 24, 2016, 01:12:54 AM
Holding is the thing you should now do because of the rising that are gonna take place this upcoming month.
The bitcoin has such a good future a head this year, its just that we need to have some patience now, that is the downside of it. Roll Eyes
Activity: 350
June 24, 2016, 01:09:04 AM
I'm also holding and I think that is also the best thing you can do right now because the bitcoin is gonna go up and it even been up to a nice price this month!
Activity: 448
June 24, 2016, 01:05:32 AM
Still HODLing fast. Watched this latest soap opera with amusement. After 2 bubbles this latest one is a breeze. Watching all the noobs squeal with excitement and fear is a little annoying. Never thought about selling. Bitcoin honey badger. Brexit bullish. HODL ON, GENTLEPEOPLE
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2016, 11:40:52 PM
I'm holding also and ive been rewarded so far its bouncing back to 700 and i coudlnt be more happy!

Yeah holding can be more profitable now, its better then investing somewhere and loosing coins as at this stage we cannot afford to take any risks with our coins.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 23, 2016, 11:10:27 PM
I'm holding also and ive been rewarded so far its bouncing back to 700 and i coudlnt be more happy!
legendary
Activity: 896
June 23, 2016, 11:09:37 PM
best time to invest in bitcoin was when the price was last year below $300 till $400 this year.

Best time to buy was 6 years ago when a bitcoin was worth less than a penny. 4 years ago when bitcoins cost less than $10 wasn't too bad either.

Last August when coins cost less than $200 was still a great time to stock up. Hopefully we all did.

For those who didn't discover Bitcoin until recently, it's a great time to buy. Any appreciable dip is a great time to buy. Yes, the price may dip further but that's just another buying opportunity and if you hold long enough the value of your coins will multiply.

6 years ago it was the best ever time to buy yourself as many coins as possible, that's right. with $300-$400 i was aiming more at the recent possibility of entering the market at such a price. investing at such prices is one thing. holding the coins from $300 all the way to $700 some days ago, is a completely other level. a lot people get tempted to secure profits as soon as they see they made 10-20% profit.
Activity: 413
Merit: 100
https://eloncity.io/
June 23, 2016, 07:36:43 PM
best time to invest in bitcoin was when the price was last year below $300 till $400 this year.

Best time to buy was 6 years ago when a bitcoin was worth less than a penny. 4 years ago when bitcoins cost less than $10 wasn't too bad either.

Last August when coins cost less than $200 was still a great time to stock up. Hopefully we all did.

For those who didn't discover Bitcoin until recently, it's a great time to buy. Any appreciable dip is a great time to buy. Yes, the price may dip further but that's just another buying opportunity and if you hold long enough the value of your coins will multiply.

I am only buying, as I can, and hodling.  

But, man if I only started six years ago, the cost of one Bitcoin today would pay for 63000 then....

If only I could time travel, I would go back in time and max out my Visa card and become a Bitcoin mega-whale, and then travel to the future after time travel is perfected when Bitcoin is over a million a Bitcoin, and I would be able to afford a time machine!  ( But knowing me, I would then forget to go back in time and get the cheap coins, and then cause a rip in the space/time continuum destroying the universe, so it is just as well)
Activity: 392
June 23, 2016, 01:58:48 PM

Yeah right time to buy, and I strongly feel that any price is a good price to buy bitcoin, as we know the value will be higher some day, so if you are long term holder then you should not worry about the price.

Im buying an entire BTC more as soon as I get paid in the next 5 days, I hope that the inevitable rise doesn't happen before I buy.

Yeah good time to buy full btc and price will not go higher in next few days, but it will start rising in the first week of July so buy as much as you can before that.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
June 23, 2016, 01:06:20 PM

Yeah right time to buy, and I strongly feel that any price is a good price to buy bitcoin, as we know the value will be higher some day, so if you are long term holder then you should not worry about the price.

Im buying an entire BTC more as soon as I get paid in the next 5 days, I hope that the inevitable rise doesn't happen before I buy.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 01:05:13 PM

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168
June 23, 2016, 01:02:10 PM
Was für ein HAMMERGEILER Pullback ;-) Panik kann schon etwas sehr feines sein ... zumindest wenn man selbst nicht davon betroffen ist.
legendary
Activity: 3990
Merit: 4460
You're never too old to think young.
June 23, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1058
June 23, 2016, 12:41:24 PM
I'm always watching the price fluctuations. In 2015-december I bought bitcoins for $ 350 some people called me crazy. But I'm happy. Now the bitcoin was the $ 750 and fell (today) to $ 563. I'm thinking of buying a little (not much).

If you are looking for additional profits then I think you should go for it, as price is low now so you can buy some good amount of bitcoins  that can benefit you at halving.

The price has dropped to $200 in last 3 days. So if anyone wants to invest and get profits at halving this is a good time (if not the best time).  At halving the price will be over 1000$ surely.

it's definity not the best time to buy right now. best time to invest in bitcoin was when the price was last year below $300 till $400 this year. plenty enough time for people to accumulate as many coins as possible at great prices. those who did invest back then have done very well. that doesn't mean right now is not a good moment to enter the market, but not as good as when i mentioned.

It doesn't goes same with all, as there will be many users who entered the market lately may be price was around $500-600, so for them this is still a good price to buy.
legendary
Activity: 896
June 23, 2016, 11:21:57 AM
I'm always watching the price fluctuations. In 2015-december I bought bitcoins for $ 350 some people called me crazy. But I'm happy. Now the bitcoin was the $ 750 and fell (today) to $ 563. I'm thinking of buying a little (not much).

If you are looking for additional profits then I think you should go for it, as price is low now so you can buy some good amount of bitcoins  that can benefit you at halving.

The price has dropped to $200 in last 3 days. So if anyone wants to invest and get profits at halving this is a good time (if not the best time).  At halving the price will be over 1000$ surely.

it's definity not the best time to buy right now. best time to invest in bitcoin was when the price was last year below $300 till $400 this year. plenty enough time for people to accumulate as many coins as possible at great prices. those who did invest back then have done very well. that doesn't mean right now is not a good moment to enter the market, but not as good as when i mentioned.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
June 23, 2016, 11:04:36 AM

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
June 23, 2016, 11:00:29 AM
as my user name suggests i am always a bitcoin Hodler Smiley

so i will always keep holding bitcoin as long as we are in the early adoption stages of bitcoin and the price is still low that it is not even worth selling bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 840
June 23, 2016, 10:43:14 AM

Activity: 187
Merit: 102
June 23, 2016, 10:37:03 AM
Pages:
Jump to: