Pages:
Author

Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins! - page 3. (Read 88937 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 10
January 20, 2019, 12:58:50 PM
Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I also experienced the same thing, there was no choice but to sell altcoins at cheap prices, but I didn't sell all the altcoins that I had, I still kept potential altcoins and hoped the market would recover soon, in this condition many people gave up and chose to sell altcoins they have
I think that we don’t differ by a big difference, because I have to sell. Everyone laughed at low prices, since this is practically the only source of income for my household budget. I do not lose heart, I am glad that I have.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 12:23:19 PM
Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I also experienced the same thing, there was no choice but to sell altcoins at cheap prices, but I didn't sell all the altcoins that I had, I still kept potential altcoins and hoped the market would recover soon, in this condition many people gave up and chose to sell altcoins they have
Activity: 1210
Merit: 100
January 20, 2019, 10:53:42 AM
it is something that must be accepted because it makes a hasty decision because we are indeed required to be patient if we want big profits in crypto especially in this down market condition.
and you have chosen to be hunted rather than become predators because you should buy not sell.
Activity: 209
Merit: 60
January 20, 2019, 10:38:01 AM
you have hold those coins for so many months and now you left in the worst posible time...I mean...look at us...some waited 1 year for this prices to come so they can buy again...and the others who were holders just dumped their bags to the whales, right?
Someone must loose and someone must win...
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
January 20, 2019, 10:22:51 AM
Most people easily panic when altcoins prices are down, and they are not patient to wait, and when we sell altcoins we also help dumping, patience is very important.
This could the common reason but other had to provide money for their family like in those bounty hunters that usually dump their rewards after getting it and listed in an exchange. As we all know that not all people are blessed to have a good work, achieve a good education so probably it is hard also to look for a good job. This is why many of the coin or token dumpers are bounty hunters.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
January 20, 2019, 10:17:41 AM

Crypto assets should be treated like any other form of currency.  Held and saved for a rainy day..

When the next bull market rages, you will reminisce often about what could have been.  Selling now locks in your losses and guarantees how that chapter will end for you.

Cryptocurrencies are here to stay.  We just need a critical mass of people to realize the dollar is in trouble and to start looking for alternatives.  When the word starts to spread, it will be like wildfire.  Nothing motivates a person like the idea of a failing currency.

The average person has been lulled into a state of mindlessness and when the foundations of our society start to lurch and stumble, you can bet people will find out about crypto - the hard way.

If you have anything left, hold on to it!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
January 20, 2019, 10:10:17 AM
Good opinion and I fully support it. We should all sell our altoquins and buy only bitcoin, but as a bunch of ethereum. So we will have a good capitalization.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
January 20, 2019, 10:05:20 AM
I believe that now it is better not to sell altcoins, if there is no need to get money, because the market has almost reached its bottom, we will soon have growth.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 524
January 20, 2019, 09:58:27 AM
The decision to dump is all about you but for me I ain't dumping any even if it means holding it till it all disappears from my wallet then so be it

That is true that dumping is all about you, but you should see which coin you are holding because if you are holding shit coin then it is totally waste to keep it so it is much better to sell what ever price you get and move on to new or good project coins.
copper member
Activity: 349
Merit: 0
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
January 20, 2019, 09:41:56 AM
The decision to dump is all about you but for me I ain't dumping any even if it means holding it till it all disappears from my wallet then so be it
Activity: 406
January 20, 2019, 09:32:57 AM
Its true that some alt coins are just scam or worthless but not all. There are some coins that are worth holding because of its potential. Personally, before I dump my altcoins, I make sure that its worthless. If I saw a small potential for the coin, I hold it for a month or two and after that if nothing happens, I just sell it right away.
Activity: 1344
January 20, 2019, 07:34:02 AM
He also began to sell a little. I see no reason to keep all assets very low. And when will the market turn nobody knows.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
January 20, 2019, 07:30:31 AM
Well, that is your choice. I also sold some of my coins, because I needed money, but their price was favorable for me, so I was not upset, but in general I plan to keep all my other coins, and hope for the market to recover.
Activity: 476
January 20, 2019, 07:00:39 AM
Dont dump some altcoins that has more potential the best way is to hold that coins and wait for it to pump.
plr
Activity: 1120
Merit: 24
January 20, 2019, 06:40:27 AM
People are actually doing that you are not the only one for one reason or another, it's a bear market people have to conceive they have lost, but they are coming back of course once the market is ok again, remember quitter never wins.
copper member
Activity: 84
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
January 20, 2019, 06:32:35 AM
Are you sure this is a wise decision? I know the market is a bit shaky right now but don't you believe in the future if Cryptocurrencies? Because you know how volatile this market is
copper member
Activity: 138
January 20, 2019, 06:28:57 AM
If you are dumping your altcoins now, it is too bad, it isn't the right thing to do presently, if you sell now, it will surely be a great loss to you.
The best you can do now is to hold your altcoins, in the near future, prices will rise again, just keep holding and stop dumping.
Activity: 490
January 20, 2019, 06:15:07 AM
I would also like to sell all my altcoins in early 2018. Now I just do not see the point of selling these pennies.
copper member
Activity: 112
Velic Ecosystem
January 20, 2019, 06:06:38 AM
Dumping all your tokens is not the solution because even in this bear markets you would occasionally see tokens that would moon exponentially once in a while, one token you dumped might be one of them and you would regret.
Activity: 751
Merit: 251
January 20, 2019, 05:59:35 AM
If you loss, why do you throw everything away? but you have done it, so now all you have to do is cover your losses, you can rearrange the strategy that will occur in the 2019 market

Humm they are weak, can't control their emotions. All will result in all their investments being lost, and when the market rises, they will regret it

That the people who sell now will regret it in the future is certain. However, I do not agree that in the case of the user opening this thread the reason was the emotions. In my opinion the reason was much simpler. He had previously invested money with the thought that he would make a nice gift for Christmas. Unfortunately, the effect came out completely different.
Pages:
Jump to: