Pages:
Author

Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins! - page 5. (Read 88938 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
January 16, 2019, 09:31:27 PM
and when the price in Crypto returns to normal then you will regret it, etc. In my opinion the decision you made is too fast and you don't want to be patient anymore
It's his/her rights to do whatever he want, more or less, we will see the result on this year if his decision is right or wrong at some point. Mostly, many of us said that keep on waiting and put a little more patience... but it is obviously the market is continuously going down. If we balance the situation, the percentage of dumping is more win win at this current shape of the crypto market. Let's face the reality at least.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
January 16, 2019, 09:29:07 PM
I still hold my alt coin recover, and then I will sell evertything I have, until then i just sit and look the market hahahahhaa
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
January 16, 2019, 09:23:40 PM
and when the price in Crypto returns to normal then you will regret it, etc. In my opinion the decision you made is too fast and you don't want to be patient anymore
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
January 16, 2019, 09:14:33 PM
Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I hope you keep some alive dude because its absolutely not safe to play it that way i personally think you should make room for ones you consider fundamentally feasible and then hold for some period of time am sure it will be of great benefit
Thats right, I don't think that's a good idea. let alone hold the altcoin which is clearly very extreme fluctuations. very likely the price falls again? I myself always cut lose when the altcoin price falls in a margin of around 15%. I will not dump altcoin at a low price. it's too risky dude..
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
https://hovr.site/
January 16, 2019, 08:07:24 PM
Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I hope you keep some alive dude because its absolutely not safe to play it that way i personally think you should make room for ones you consider fundamentally feasible and then hold for some period of time am sure it will be of great benefit
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
January 16, 2019, 07:30:43 PM
Unless there is an imminent need for those funds I do not think it is wise to dump your altcoins just yet. The market is close to the bottom and I think the worse part is over.
Now it will be better to not dump but hold and see how the market will behave especially with bakkt bitcoin etf, ethereum hardfork and other big milestones coming.
Activity: 532
BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE
January 16, 2019, 07:00:34 PM
The cryptocurrency space is not a get rich quick platform,do not t be in an hurry for the price to bump, this is not t the best of time to sell of your altcoin, the bull run will commence  when BItcoin began to rally then altcoin will follow suit.
Activity: 769
Merit: 108
January 16, 2019, 06:48:06 PM
"I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market".. Of course this will happen but we dont know when, but i think the decision to sell is all a bad decision, If you are forced to sell it, at least not all because many people regret after sell all. But i think already happen i hope this is the best for you
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
January 16, 2019, 06:35:13 PM
What sense now to dump coins when you in the course of the year, when you had the chance - couldn't do? Now we need to go to the end and expect growth,because if the markets are cyclical then the fall can not last forever.
There is no reason to do something like that but people are getting tired of being told to hold their coins and then to keep losing money so some investors are trying to do something different and see if they can get profits that way, I admire their courage but they will definitely fail since this is one of the worse moments to sell your cryptocurrencies especially if they are any good.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
January 16, 2019, 05:11:33 PM
If you knew you were going to dump all your Alts anyways, why hodl this long. You should've exit earlier when the prices of Alts were still favorable than now. It's good we make logical decisions not ones based on emotions of failed expectations.
I agree not to panic in this market , I think at such moments do not need to sell, as the market can go into growth at any time
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 16, 2019, 04:44:40 PM
when the feeling is very negative it is a sign to buy, accumulate and distribute on good projects Smiley ... opportunities always fall in dark times like this  Shocked
Activity: 406
January 16, 2019, 04:38:04 PM
If you keep dumping i see you walking on a server side , coins hodler must be wise for him or her not to lose all is money invested
Activity: 364
January 16, 2019, 04:23:50 PM
I think that selling now is still not the best idea. I think that it is worth waiting until the market grows, and it will happen, but you just need to wait for it.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 292
www.cd3d.app
January 16, 2019, 04:21:27 PM
Everyone has the right to decide and choose what will happen to his coins, you had the right to make your decision and you did what you wanted at that time, do not regret it because you may have made the right decision.
copper member
Activity: 351
January 16, 2019, 04:15:54 PM
That's actually the problem I do get when I invest... sometimes you just have no other option than to sell what you hold.. I can relate.. I hope the bull comes soon
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
January 16, 2019, 04:05:44 PM
There is no point selling at this time in the market because the prices of all your altcoins will be down, selling them will just bring regrets in the future.
The only reason I can sell my altcoins is to buy better and more promising ones.
Maybe value of portfolio will decrease after a while. This is just first idea came to my mind and there are hundreds of possibilities in market. After selling on $3k smart trader can take back sold financial asset for a decreased price with same value. Traders shouldn't fall to love with special crypto...
Activity: 712
Merit: 15
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
January 16, 2019, 04:01:03 PM
There is no point selling at this time in the market because the prices of all your altcoins will be down, selling them will just bring regrets in the future.
The only reason I can sell my altcoins is to buy better and more promising ones.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
January 16, 2019, 12:55:21 PM
Now adays investor have become impatient ,you can not just get good profit after few weeks or months,there will time you will face loss or good profit and just bcz market is manipulated you sell altcoin  at cheap that's what whales want.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
January 16, 2019, 12:43:52 PM
I am want say this in response to the topic, you can't say you are dumping, I see it as you are loosing your hard earned coins, this is not the best time sell, I think you have to wait for a bullish market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 16, 2019, 12:37:46 PM
Selling at this time will not give anything positive, and if the money needs are not urgent, then it is better not to rush to sell for a penny.
I do not understand if there is no need for money and if you have not sold at higher prices, what's the point to sell now, it's pretty stupid decision
Pages:
Jump to: