Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 10. (Read 195689 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 10
http://www.daxico.com/
December 16, 2018, 05:22:51 AM
Keep yourself believed in Ethereum it won't leave your investments always in a low price, He just need more time to recover and increase the value of any currency. And I think it will make you stressed all the time if you won't do any activities like focusing in your regular job while waiting to increase your holding currency.
Activity: 232
December 16, 2018, 05:13:42 AM
I can't even feel this way anymore. I care about absolutely everything and I'm already twitching even because of small falls. But I feel like I just need to get over it. It can't be as bad as we think.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 06:28:31 PM
OMG ... What kind of collapse are you talking about? A collapse is a complete failure and failure to fulfill debt obligations. And what do we see at the moment? Just a price reduction. If the price is not the way you want it or not the way you imagine it, this doesn't mean that it is the collapse of the eth. Move away your negative emotions and think clearly. Eth is the most promising altcoin and it justifiably occupies an honorable place in the top of all cryptocurrencies. To date, eth doesn't have any worthy competitor.
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
December 15, 2018, 11:30:31 AM
Due to the wide application of ERC-20, the interests of our hunters are greatly affected. All the altcoins in my wallet came from ERC-20, which also caused me to lose more than 75%.
it turns out that those who lost a lot of assets, not only me. as a suggestion, if we sell it we are losing a lot money. it's better to keep holding back and never sell it in this condition
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 15, 2018, 11:17:31 AM
You really not need to worry. One thing I'll like you to understand is that no matter how much you get worried now, your worry would really not change the state of things right now. I would advise you to really calm down, remove your mind from whatever challenge that is faced with crypto trading, remove your mind from the drop in value of your coin in your wallet while you HODL for a long time and I can assure you that you would be fine in the future as things would get better with time.
I liked the advice you gave me. I agree with your suggestion. Because, we should not be disappointed . If we have to work with patience , then we can succeed.
Activity: 812
Merit: 250
December 15, 2018, 10:37:01 AM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
The big problem is all ICO project are now paired smart contract which one of the platform of Ethereum. All ICO token are also paired with Ethereum so once the price of bitcoin is drop probably the price of that token will also dropped. I hope the falling price of bitcoin will not affect the bounty campaign or ICO project.
Activity: 826
December 15, 2018, 09:57:09 AM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

no, I don't think so, and it is impossible for the fall of the price of etherum to be caused by it. this memagag it's time for etherum prices to fall, which but etherum prices will return to rise in the coming year. in my opinion like that. you should not worry about the current conditions
in my opinion you are not confident in bitcoin because here you test your mentality and trust also about the issue of bitcoin whether you are strong still survive or give up
copper member
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
December 15, 2018, 09:46:12 AM
naah, ethereum is here to stay it is the widely used ICO platform and the most userfriendly and has a support of a bunch of wallets that can be used for your daily needs
Activity: 55
December 15, 2018, 09:38:33 AM
fret not.  coin holders might be at a panic mode at the moment.  look at the positive side.  sometimes the lowest point is your opportunity to kick up.  
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 08:03:42 AM
Do not worry, as the market is always in waves, and after a long correction for any market will go up, what is happening now is a global correction in the market, as it comes big whales, or rather players who are now buying assets for free, and plus prepared many corporations,and when such giants have entered the market, it means one thing that during this time they will turn, and the market will fly up
Activity: 79
December 15, 2018, 07:53:27 AM
fear, everyone has anxiety and has different ways to deal with it and how we deal with it. You have to be calm, don't panic because it makes you unable to think well and calmly. the fall of Ethereum is not only Ethereum but many Altcoin are down. think positively that the market will definitely stabilize quickly and even though it will be slow but can still rise again. Being afraid cannot change anything and this is the nature of the market and nature.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 15, 2018, 06:41:18 AM

no, I don't think so, and it is impossible for the fall of the price of etherum to be caused by it. this memagag it's time for etherum prices to fall, which but etherum prices will return to rise in the coming year. in my opinion like that. you should not worry about the current conditions
R9s
Activity: 406
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 15, 2018, 06:13:33 AM
Due to the wide application of ERC-20, the interests of our hunters are greatly affected. All the altcoins in my wallet came from ERC-20, which also caused me to lose more than 75%.
Activity: 308
December 15, 2018, 06:11:04 AM
I think the collapse of Ethereum can not be seen ... So far there are no signs that Eth has surrendered and will no longer defend himself!
Activity: 238
December 15, 2018, 05:23:04 AM
The demand for ETH naturally depended to some extent on its use for participation in the ICO. Also, the decline in the ETH was influenced by the fact that many projects began to be sold urgently to ETH, obtained with ICO, when the market began to fall. But let's not forget that ETH has a very strong team and great resources. This is a powerful platform that implements its objectives and goals. When the market starts to grow, then ERC-20 tokens will grow in price, maybe with some exceptions.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
December 15, 2018, 04:40:11 AM
airdrop and bounty campaign is a part of icos project, and thats good for ethereum, using smartcontract in icos project make ethereum very popular, and usually all people using ethereum for invest in ico project
Activity: 342
Merit: 4
LUCRETOKEN.COM
December 15, 2018, 04:21:35 AM
maybe there is indeed a connection between the decline in ETH prices and the many bounty and airdrop programs that have scamed in the past few months, but maybe it was a mistake from the bounty and airdrop program development teams who deliberately wanted to cheat the participants.
Activity: 744
https://goldeth.io/
December 15, 2018, 04:20:37 AM
the market cannot be controlled by anyone, the fluctuations in crypto prices follow demand in the market. this is normal even though the price has dropped dramatically. Besides that it is true that the current market situation is very bad, but that does not mean the market cannot recover, so there is no need to worry friends. I am sure the market will improve soon, be patient and this is only a matter of time.
Activity: 532
December 15, 2018, 04:18:36 AM

I thought about that. it seems to me that there is no such close connection here. so you should just score and work as before. everyone knows that growth is close and worth waiting for
copper member
Activity: 476
December 15, 2018, 04:10:16 AM
I think you are worried because you bought crypto at very high price and that's why you are weeping. But it's the best time to invest as this seems to be the lowest of this year. 
Pages:
Jump to: