Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 9. (Read 195689 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 16, 2018, 04:06:58 PM
Like many people I believe that this is a cycle and this cycle has been going on since years and I hope it will continue like this, after this bad days we will see big days like beginning of the year, so I'm waiting for those good days.
Activity: 343
Merit: 100
December 16, 2018, 04:02:02 PM
I think that the volume from bounty and airdrop is very small. You shouldn't feel worried, everything can be changed in one day. Now the market is falling, tomorrow it is growing.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
December 16, 2018, 03:48:38 PM
As for this, people are already experiencing a long time ago, the course has been falling and falling, and even there is no hope in the near future a bullish trend. It remains only to accumulate ether and wait for its growth.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
December 16, 2018, 03:46:35 PM
Crypto is totally unpredictable and it has proven many time that nobody can actually tell what the future hold for crypto. If you check internet you will realize this is not the first time such huge fall in price will be realized in crypto world which means no matter what happen, one day crypto will rise again just like it happened in 2017. Sad
Activity: 402
Merit: 10
December 16, 2018, 03:41:48 PM
The OP must be seriously worried now because ethereum has plummeted even further from when the post was made a few months ago. It is trading at around $85 now with no recovery in sight
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
Velic Ecosystem
December 16, 2018, 03:24:30 PM
Ethereum is growing and changing daily, this might not yet the reflected in the price yet but the technology is advancing and I have nothing to worry about.
Activity: 783
Merit: 108
December 16, 2018, 03:18:51 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
I am also really disappointed by the collapse of BTC and ETH. It makes most ICOs die, and bounty hunters die of hunger. Hopefully this will be improved in the first quarter of 2019. Perhaps it will be time for BTC and ETH to return to the peak. And it will save the projects and the crypto market.
Activity: 532
December 16, 2018, 02:17:50 PM
Many people are worried about how drop and lower price of bitcoin or altcoin, but you never worried because its not first time for bitcoin have lower price, maybe you did remember when bitcoin have banned in China and make price have drop,
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
December 16, 2018, 02:16:46 PM
There is no need to be worried now,  the price of bitcoin will pick up once again.  Even if the prices Te bad now, it will definitely become better with time.  There is no need to rush things,  just be patient and everything will become better.
Perhaps this time you will have to wait a very long time for bitcoin to become worth at least 6 000 - 7 000 dollars. Not everyone can wait more than half a year.

No need to wait very long, I bet that only in the next year Bitcoin can return to this price range. And sometimes it can return to the $ 10,000 price range by the end of 2019
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
December 16, 2018, 02:15:09 PM
Of course, we are all worried about the market conditions for now, but we also cannot do anything, when the market or crypto is experiencing a cycle like this that we can do just wait and be patient for the market to rise again and I am sure slowly everything will be normal again
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
December 16, 2018, 02:06:47 PM
There is no need to be worried now,  the price of bitcoin will pick up once again.  Even if the prices Te bad now, it will definitely become better with time.  There is no need to rush things,  just be patient and everything will become better.
I agree, and ETH will grow, because there will be demand in ERC-20, due to the growth of the market, there will be many new projects
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
December 16, 2018, 02:04:04 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
I guess by now,  you must have been dead scared cos of the difference in price when you posted this and now,  but there is actually nothing to worry about, as there are new opportunities everyday on the blockchain, just be on the look out and you will make profits
Activity: 448
December 16, 2018, 01:42:15 PM
I fully understand and very worried myself looking at the current situation. It is not clear what to expect next, but I try not to give up, only the strongest will remain
Activity: 254
December 16, 2018, 01:26:26 PM
Perhaps this time you will have to wait a very long time for bitcoin to become worth at least 6 000 - 7 000 dollars. Not everyone can wait more than half a year.
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
December 16, 2018, 01:04:51 PM
Well, if you were worried in September, now you'll be close to suicide ... Smiley
However, these are cycles, and the bitcoin has already crossed the "valley of death" several times and every time it came out reinvigorated. We hope it happens again.
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 16, 2018, 12:19:30 PM
Concerning the price is also concern your potential profit from you different kind of asset. We concern because the value of every individual altcoins or bitcoin is all that matter and also it's not a joke to throw for. Some people consider crypto as their blood, so valuable.

If you are worried, better to fVck off on this league if you can't afford or handle the stress.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 16, 2018, 12:04:00 PM
Activity: 462
December 16, 2018, 11:51:19 AM
What do you mean about collapse? The development is going in full swing. The price crashed because of the whole market, and the bunch of ICOs that doesn't do elementary risk management and they had to sell all their fund at the bottom
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
December 16, 2018, 11:24:41 AM
No need to worry if you like the challenge of cryptocurrency.
Cryptocurrency is full of surprises, even when EThereum drops to the price of 1 USD, I will still be HODL Ethereum.

Please, stop even thinking about Ethereum that can cost a dollar only! I do worry much about its price and I can admit that ETH can fall a bit again, but I hope that this winter altcoin will start rise up
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Vite
December 16, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

If you are just a bounty hunter then you should not worry too much. Investors and project owners are a thousand times more anxious than you. The collapse of Eth is actually something very bad for ERC-20 projects but Eth has not completely collapsed. So, Still hope!!
Pages:
Jump to: