Pages:
Author

Topic: I am most worried now - page 3. (Read 195689 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
January 19, 2019, 07:54:12 PM
The price of Ethereum is very dependent on the tokens created on its platform. When tokens begin to be sold massively, this has a strong impact on the cost of Ethereum.

I do not think that it influences a lot, and there are less and fewer projects now. And ICO, many do not collect so many ethers, and therefore sell less of them. So in the future, everything will be fine and he will grow, I have no doubt.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 19, 2019, 07:42:54 PM
The price of Ethereum is very dependent on the tokens created on its platform. When tokens begin to be sold massively, this has a strong impact on the cost of Ethereum.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 269
January 19, 2019, 06:49:10 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?

I think the airdrop program and that gift did not make Eth collapse. but the collapse of eth was due to circumstances that were currently not improving. so we don't blame Airdrop or gifts. because all this time we are also getting gifts from Airdrop and Grace.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 06:46:36 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a very unstable market. Here, the price can grow several times in one day and just as quickly fall. All this happens for no apparent reason.

I think that the reasons for the fall was enough for growth too. Initially, cryptocurrencies were pushed, and when major players received profits from it, it was immediately merged. Now the market is waiting for a repeat of history.
Activity: 152
January 19, 2019, 06:37:31 PM
The cryptocurrency market is a very unstable market. Here, the price can grow several times in one day and just as quickly fall. All this happens for no apparent reason.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
https://imgur.com/1d0UcY0
January 19, 2019, 06:00:14 PM
I agree with most people in this forum, that we don't need to worry about the current situation. Although many fraudulent projects use the ethereum platform, it will not have much influence. Because in my opinion, ethereum is a good coin

I think that it is worth worrying, but not specifically about the general market situation, but about the local actions of some people and projects. We must follow our own level of knowledge and try to identify scam projects without stopping.
Undoubtedly, it is necessary to continue to try various ICO. Also, it is necessary to continue to participate in Bounty programs. But here is how to eliminate scam, here a big question...
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
January 19, 2019, 05:58:26 PM
I think in future we can have a nice price for all coins, just hold and we can have a good profit even if we buy now and wait for a higher grow. We only need to have patience and wait for new money to come again on crypto market.
Activity: 247
Merit: 1
January 19, 2019, 05:55:56 PM
You don't need to worry as it will not solve anything but rather put your mind at making the best out of the situation and most importantly have a positive mind set
Activity: 1056
Merit: 251
January 19, 2019, 05:52:55 PM
I think we are waiting for more than one such price collapse. What happened to Ethereum would happen to any other coin. The uniqueness of the situation is that too many Altcoins exist on the Ethereum platform, and this gives an additional effect on reducing their prices.
Perhaps Ethereum still fall in price below $ 100. And I am waiting for this, I will invest in this particular coin.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2019, 05:18:47 PM
In general, I believe that the cryptocurrency market will begin to recover. That is why I hardly worry about the investments I made.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 377
January 19, 2019, 05:13:57 PM
I think we are waiting for more than one such price collapse. What happened to Ethereum would happen to any other coin. The uniqueness of the situation is that too many Altcoins exist on the Ethereum platform, and this gives an additional effect on reducing their prices.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 19, 2019, 04:52:53 PM
That was the collapse of ETH, because most of the airdrop and bounty programs were through the ERC-20 platform. Do you think the same thing happened?
This is not a crash, but a rollback of the entire market, not the time to panic, Ethereum still has all the good ahead and the price will grow significantly in the next couple of years, but not the fact that with a new record
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 02:30:30 PM
I understand your situation and your worrying is obvious. But Ethereum is a great potential coin and well established too. We cannot just lose hope with the common declines. Stay positive.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
January 19, 2019, 02:22:20 PM
I agree with most people in this forum, that we don't need to worry about the current situation. Although many fraudulent projects use the ethereum platform, it will not have much influence. Because in my opinion, ethereum is a good coin

I think that it is worth worrying, but not specifically about the general market situation, but about the local actions of some people and projects. We must follow our own level of knowledge and try to identify scam projects without stopping.
copper member
Activity: 126
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
January 19, 2019, 02:18:17 PM
Don't be afraid my friend, look at the bright side of cryptocurrency, there's no doubt that cryptos can recover as soon as the market recovers. Just keep on Hodling and believing on your own principles here on cryptos, you can be successful soon.
Activity: 406
January 19, 2019, 01:25:41 PM

Don't have to be worried now to be honest, I think the worst is in our past. We are still looking for bottom but we are definitely really close to it. We just need to be patient a little more, accumulation period and bull market are just around the corner. Also, yeah there was a significant fall in ETH price but I wouldn't say that it's ETHs fault or fault of airdrops and bounty programs on ETH platform, rather fall in whole market cap, and fall of BTC price as a market leader.
Activity: 644
January 19, 2019, 01:24:40 PM
Ethereum for a long time proves that it is viable and promising. Despite the fact that its price has now fallen after a rapid rise, it remains in second place in popularity after bitcoin. And after switching to PoS, we will again see its increase.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 19, 2019, 01:13:39 PM

If we were worried, what about the people who basically manage and run the project? I guess they are also worried of the pressure that the market have given them, they might have difficulty in handling their community and might even lose their reputation through project extension.
Activity: 364
January 19, 2019, 01:06:10 PM
Worries brings depression after wards it makes you take a decision you will regret at some point in life so dont bother your self about the present situation of things remain strong it will only get better thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
January 19, 2019, 01:04:00 PM
Pages:
Jump to: