Pages:
Author

Topic: I am new to Bitcoin, how can I get started? - page 12. (Read 2565 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
CAT.EX Exchange
I advise you to often read in bitcointalk tread, and do not get tired of doing it. I'm sure all beginners do not get bored to always learn and read. Do not forget to find friends And do not be shy to ask. Maybe that's the first step you should do.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
just doing bounty and airdrop. it will help.. or but new coin with low price

If you have a social media account with a large number of followers and friends, then you can try this route to earn some altcoins or tokens, which can be later converted in to Bitcoin. And once your rank improves here in Bitcointalk, you can try the signature campaigns.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.
I hope you can help me get started.  Wink

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

I suggest to you to first know about the basic here in bitcointalk as well as in bitcoin. You must be aware the things you are into it. You must know tge advantages of bitcoin also the disadvanatages that may affect you. Then start doing it by yourself and I suggest to you to read more about bitcoin so that your knowledge become wider and wider. Btw, no begging here. Smiley
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
just doing bounty and airdrop. it will help.. or but new coin with low price
Activity: 364
Merit: 267
There are a lot of threads in this forum where in you can find all the answers to your questions. We all have been there and it wasn't really easy but once you find your way you can do it alone. There are sections here like beginners and help where in you can find different threads that newbies often asks and you can also find within those threads the answers in which you can follow. Just keep on reading and you'll realize you already understand everything specifically how the system works.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Good for you.. Keep on reading here on bitcointalk thread ..you can go to the beginners thread and dont hesistate asking questions...
If your into trading...u can learn and trust for yourself 1st
Make a good research of the coin your investing into.. Check histort.. Telegram chats and updates
Follow it closely in the market and in telegram..

Activity: 38
Before you start, you'll begin at the Beginner's Section wherein you'll see its rules and regulations. It's better if you read and understand to prevent being banned. There is a so-called bounty or the forum wherein you'll be joining a campaign, and will further explain to you the mechanics. Before transacting, make sure you analyze and understand the rules so it will be easy for you to manage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 541
Hi;

The greatest advice I can give you,do not fully accept what anyone says because to predict the future of this market is very diffucult situation.

Kind regards
Activity: 56
So, most likely, both factors played here. Sberbank of its needs eventually satisfied, and the enthusiasm of potential miners pougas - it became clear that there would be no easy money here, and mining is exactly the same high-risk investment as any other.
Activity: 167
You should check on the Beginners and Help Section. You'll get the informations you need.
Yes indeed. You may also go through different books, e-books and tutorials on crypto currency and coin market.Then develop your knowledge on trading strategy and fix your own strategy. Go for test trade. Whenever you feel confident enough, start investment slowly with small portion of your money.
Activity: 42
 firstly you have to create a bitcoin wallet.
 You can open a blockchain wallet via blockchain.info .
Since you are still new to bitcoin, I'd wouldn't advise to go into trading straightaway.
 I'd suggest you participate in signature campaigns to earn bitcoins. Thereafter, you can use your earned bitcoins for trading.
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
The first thing you should learn is Never trust the market crypto. because the exchange rate is unpredictable. what you usually do is find an opportunity in every point that exists. use your money to invest in some ICO that you think is interesting, your choice is your responsibility
Activity: 1694
Merit: 268
Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited
First of all, create a bitcoin wallet from coinbase/blockchain.And get a address from the wallet you created.Asked any crypto friends to send you some btc, you will find how this work.To learn bitcoin, you can read articles on blog/youtube.You also will know about bitcoin from this community.I hope you get succeeded from bitcoin and enjoy using bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 1
Well you can get started by knowing what bitcoin is all about. then probably if you know what it takes the risk it may have. ask yourself? am i willing to take it? if you are then you must read. read a lot. gain knowledge. bitcoin can change your life.
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
Hey, as you know already from the title, I'm new to Bitcoin, I would like you to help me by telling, where to buy, when to buy, where to sell, when to sell, things like that.
Important: I'm 17 years old, some methods may not work if I don't have 18, and that's what I have noticed.

Edit: Thank you guys, your information is helping a lot, I already have a wallet, feel free to help me Smiley 1KnWzEdJgAmE3rB3Xax8sDfydnikguxrhh

Read on this forum, because in this forum discuss what you are asking. Everything takes time and process, as long as you have a strong desire, you can make it happen.
Activity: 368
Merit: 18

Well, you can really start by just doing your own research because bitcoin and cryptocurrency is a really complicated thing to understand. However, once you already have an idea you can easily cope up with every situation that you will face in the future. Learn the basics first and learn how to keep all your assets secured because it is really important.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
Start by educating yourself, learn about the currency, what are its advantages and disadvantages, etc.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250

The best thing to do first is to read some informations like informative articles about bitcoin, ask bitcoin users and try to explore here in btc. That is when you want to earn from signature campaigns. And for the investment, you can ask for those who experienced to invest in btc, in that way they can give you tip that serves as your guidelines.
Activity: 742
Merit: 160

The best thing to do while you are still starting here in bitcoin is to observe and study first how the business goes on here. We all know that earning bitcoin was never an easy thing yet if we are well knowledgeable about it, we won't be having a hard time with earning some of it. It is very important that you know what you are doing first before going all in with it.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
There are many options on how to acquire bitcoin, the most common way is by simply buying it or earn it by working on some any activities that will pay bitcoin. Earning bitcoin is not that easy but its really worth working for because it can give you a decent amount of money. You can buy bitcoin on any exchanges, then if you have your bitcoin just hold it until the price is profitable then sell.
Pages:
Jump to: