Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 20. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What do you think about Lithuanian ICOs? What your experiences investing into them? I’m following one project welltrado.io  which will start their token sale in 2 days. Do you think it can be a right investment?

Thank you for your answers!
Activity: 5
its never late. The boom was over in december.
I think it is a good time to start.
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
The train is still on the station and waiting for others to get on board. You still have plenty of time before it leave. Make sure you buy enough coins because it may not go back to its current price after it takes off.
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele

It's never too late to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Why would it be late? I would say that on the contrary, it is a good time to invest, because all currencies have a very low price on red. The important thing is not to plan to make a quick profit, because this drastic drop may take 3 months, 1 year, maybe even two.
Activity: 101
Hi,
Hi
No, you are not late. I'm also a beginner.
I think cryptocurrencies are currently developing so it is good time to start your adventure in coins and you can find very good profit opportunities with trading or holding.
Good luck!
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
no words too late, it's best to keep us from being left behind
Activity: 163
Hi,
if train is gone? -Thank you
Im also a newbie here, but I think its not too late for us. Its never too late doing what we think is the best for ourselves. We still have a lot of time here in crypto. I think all we need here is someone who can help us to understand what bitcoin really is and someone who can teach us on how to deal with other people inorder for us to be safe at all time.
Activity: 129
Merit: 8
dApps Development Automation Platform
Welcome to crypto friend! You are definitively not too late, maybe it is even a good time to hop on! The time of shitty ico's is gone and you can now pick up the good projects for a steal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
no words late Wink, congratulations to join and hopefully get the benefits of joining bitcointalk.cryptocurrency has just started so never miss an opportunity to learn a lot here
Activity: 183
what is this late in what field? if in my opinion nothing is too late for anything. because learning is never too late let alone in terms of work like this.
Activity: 4
High five 🙋me too is a newbi and trying to understand things.. and it's never late to learn and do anything.😊
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Since crypto is still in its infancy and the world is just beginning to take interest, you are definitely not late, plus with the market being in red, its a great time to invest, but this thread needs to shut off because enough time has been spent here for you to have your answer and understand too.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
Don't worry too much ,i can say  you are not late. the crypto market is at the initial stage . It's still ahead. feel free to take part in the party.
Activity: 203
Merit: 3
You are not late to the party, in fact you are joining at the bet time you possibly can, will all these market struggles, you can learn a lot from the market trends and learn to analyze i, its even advisable to buy as the coins are cheaply available
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
Not late, of course, but what this globalizing will introduce in cryptoworld, huh? Maybe it will ruin market like it goes right now
Activity: 79
You're absolutely late, but luckily you're still earlier than so many stupids out there still calling Bitcoin as a scam right ?
As least you knew what is happening with Bitcoin and how it works!
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
You are not late, only you if this field about crypto currency, trading and all the necessary basical some more about reading and learn need to keep.Crypto the world inside a lot of noise have to participate.
Activity: 156
Merit: 1
You are not late just the same, look you are now a junior member, so welcome to bitcointalk the world of crypto, we enjoy all and we learn about this how to make money as a parttime with out boss.
Activity: 140
Depends on what you think the future holds, if you think bitcoin could go to 100k for example then you are still in time right?
Yes, you are right. If you are optimistic about the market outlook, you must buy cheaper now. Some people believe that some people do not believe that this is the market's ups and downs, buying and selling.
Activity: 433
Merit: 100
No one forbids you to understand the crypt and its prospects. Another thing is that the time for investment activity is not the best now. The whole market is red...            
Pages:
Jump to: