Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 19. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 0
The train is never gone, if you are looking for dip price, then you have missed them. But you are able to do day trade, if you are good enough then you are able to take profit every day.
Activity: 166
Merit: 10
Don't feel bad. In cryptoworld you come as new also there is no any difference you can earn more profit. First you have to lean working in cryptoworld. So first step is lean how to earn money in bounty. And then start to invest.
Activity: 169
No, you are absolutely not late.
You can still invest and gain knowledge of crypto to earn a good amount of profit in future.
The better investment that you can give here now is your time, because market is going straight down now and all panic
Activity: 180
Way late..
Activity: 111
In my humble opinion you can participate into crypto any time you wanted to do that. But try to search some guide information to understand basics.
Activity: 113
The theme of the cryptocurrency is just beginning to gain momentum in the market. A lot of people still don't know about cryptocurrency almost nothing. Therefore, you aren't late, but very timely. Don't worry.
Activity: 196
Welcome to the world of crypto, and I would like to say that you are not late because your chances to study or join are still wide open, so keep learning so you can succeed in this field.
Activity: 500
Merit: 100
In here, for cryptocurrency there is no "late", all you need to do is to educate yourself about crypto economy. Anytime you can in here, as long, as you can get and understand the new information.
Activity: 336
No,you are not late at all,it is a good time for joining cryptocommunity.But make sure,you have to study a lot about coins,markets and blockchain otherwise there's a probability of losing all your funds.This forum is a great source of knowledge.
Activity: 608
The train has not yet left, and since the market is down it is now very good chance to invest in the crypto-currency market  Grin
Activity: 265
Not too late. You hit just at the moment when the coins at the bottom and all the bearded uncles buy them as candy for Halloween. So welcome! Study the cryptocurrency market, choose your favorite and disputes ! Disputes always help to find the truth!
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
it's never too late to engage in this field, even if you are a beginner you can quickly catch up with information a lot about this, and investing in something will be just as profitable
Activity: 378
My friend, as I see, you are no longer a newbie here, with what I want to congratulate you! It's never too late to change something in your life and take on the study of a new but promising theme, such as blockchain and crypto-currencies!
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
You aren't probably late in this industry some of the people here are just starting out too. Keep exploring and learning and gather more knowledge about bitcoin and cryptocurrency before you fully indulge your self in this risky industry.
Activity: 110
in my opinion In this case, you are not late but you have to work hard to learn to read and have a good understanding and opportunities are still wide open for you to join the forum.
Activity: 91
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you

you are not too late brad
Late does not issue for joining cryptocurrency field. You are free to join to invest in high value coins  you are welcome to the crypto world anytime you want.
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Let's take a look. In a couple of years you'll regret there that didn't start working with cryptocurrency now? If yes, it is certainly worth entering this direction.
Activity: 109
You can't be late on crypto, but you need to be accurate with your money here, because in crypto world there are a lot of scammers. I hope you take of your security and privacy. Good luck.
Activity: 140
I want to say, you are not late but you have to work hard to learn to read and have a good understanding and the possibilities are still wide open so you can join the forum. Success continues for you.
Activity: 406
in my opinion it`s never too late to join this cryptocurrency community besides not everyone is in this community so you are never late. Just study the background and field and enjoy the things it offers.
Pages:
Jump to: