Pages:
Author

Topic: i am newbi so i am late or not to this field? - page 73. (Read 5242 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 16
Every day i see the same question from newbie. My opinion - today is not late to join the party! Who knows in one year may be will be late.  be careful, don't buy for all of your bank. So, buy in part, i think we will see correction of altcoins soon.  But if you are long holder - you can buy right now, no problem. Buy and hold for year or two.
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
It is better to be late than never. But actually you are not that late that can't catch up with the rest. Try to gather tons of information about cryptocurrencies regarding investing, trading, etc. Familiarize the terms and be aware on the rules and conditions of the system. And lastly, beware of the scammers.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello!
You're not late, you came just in time. Next year will be a great year to earn a new lambo, and I'm not joking.
Prepare yourself for trading and dive in.
Activity: 336
I think nothing is too late to join here, most importantly you do not ignore the opportunity, so when you know this field and there is a neglect it is late but when you just know it and immediately join without ignoring it means you have not been late.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
You aren't late, just you need to keep reading and learning more about crypto currencies, trading and all the needed basical things about this field. This forum give you already the best opportunity to get such knowledge, since its the official Bitcoin's forum, and its community is very responsive.
Activity: 462
you are definitely not late or did not miss the train. you should rad bitcointalk forum carefuly and then invest your money after research. start with small quantities. good luck!
Activity: 115
Hi,
i am newbi so i  am late or not  to cryptocurrency field?
if train is gone? -Thank you
No, you are not late for this train. Now we are at the very beginning of the crypto movement and collectively create it.
Advise you to invest with very caution.

Yes I agree, everyone who is interested on this and it just a newbie that is not late. I believe also that we are in the beginning.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 250
Hi,
No, you are not late for this train. Now we are at the very beginning of the crypto movement and collectively create it.
Advise you to invest with very caution.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hi,
It's not late. you can find more things about coins when you read through the posts within all Bitcoin websites.
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
Hi,

Oh well, my feeling is that everyone in here is a newby LOL. In most fields it takes 20 years to become an expert and you have to practice hard for it. Cryptos are so new that you can be on the top 10% if you have been around 5 years.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
Hi,

I think it is never late to join this field. The currencies have really fluctuate prices and you can find very good profit opportunities with trading or holding. Good luck!
Activity: 868
Merit: 289
Hi,

Of course not your not late to partake in this industry anyway mate. Besides you are welcome here or every are welcome to join in the forum. Just make some read from time to time and feed yourself about the knowledge you could get in here.
Activity: 136
welcome, and you are not late bro every day new coins are coming to the market.It's never too late in life to have a genuine adventure.
try to build up the btt rank and follow good bounty programs. one day you can see your growth.
Activity: 492
Merit: 291
TokenMarket.net
Welcome to Cryptocurrency,

You're not late , community is still growing and more cryptos are being created everyday. Make sure you rank yourself up and get involved with bounties across the board. Watch all announcements and good luck with your future investments!
Activity: 90
Hi,
Never too late into something.
Activity: 210
Its too early to say you are late to the party,cryptocurrency's potentials isnt yet be seen,theres a lot of room for improvements to this platform.
Activity: 76
i would say a small % of the world are using cryptos still im sure i read somewhere it was like 1-3% have heard about it let alone hold any?
Activity: 126
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
Hi! I think it's not too late. I'm also a beginner, but I read a lot and watched the video on YouTube, the crypto currency starts to develop.
Good luck!

Your fellow newbies are telling you that it's not too late for Cryptocurrency and in fact it's just about the beginning and we're ahead a little bit more time than yours so, don't be anxious, relax and take a coffee and some fresh air.
Cryptocurrency is the future of our economy and trade and we're lucky to experience it first before the whole world will adapt soon.
Activity: 234
Hi,
No, you are not too late. There still a plenty chance for profit.
Activity: 350
Hi,

You are most certainly not late. In the crypto world, all the trains come and go, or go back and fort. There are countless possibilities and opportunities in this place. You are earlier than others who haven't been here yet. So instead of thinking how late you are, think instead of how early you got here than others and use this as an inspiration to catch up and make the best of being here. Study and gain as much knowledge you can here in the crypto world. Because knowledge literally is power in this field.

So better study hard, work hard and aim high withiut rushing things.

Welcome to the crypto world and hope you make the right decisions.
Pages:
Jump to: