Pages:
Author

Topic: I am now a multi millionaire because of NEM XEM - page 2. (Read 22433 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
no, just random idiots trying to impress complete strangers on the internet .... FB like style, bad times for civilization
good for thieves for sure

only brainless person will say something like that on public forums ... or it's not true at all Wink
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Is it a fashion now ? We have the billionaire of Ethereum, the Tezos millionaire, the NEO millionaire and now the XEM millionaire.
Activity: 840
Merit: 502
i just fired up mijn old laptop which holds all the coins i had
my story is that i got nem for free, and all the other coins very cheap
i never sold a single coin.
i am now happy to have just discovered that i am a multi millionaire in BTC worth indeed...

god, why me?
thank you my friends! i will use this fortune well!

So you just got a fortune and you are going to use that fortune in a responsible way, what a boring thing Grin But joking aside I would not sell that NEM it is still very possible for NEM to go up 5 times in the next 10 years, so if you are young and you have the patience then it is better to hold.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
Nem was sold during ico?
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Congrats man. This is a good story to learn a lesson from. I'm going to try get in on some alt coin airdrops and hold them for a couple years. Hopefully some of us can get similar luck. Don't blow your fortune away.
Not only XEM can helps you become to millionaire with cryptocurrency market, in current have many altcoin still cheap price while the potential of them very large. So you can find other potential altcoin and hold it in 1-2 years for get rich is possible.
There are missed opportunities for all of us. However, the biggest increases are still on the horizon. Find a great project, buy when you can and hold. What do you think the price of NEM will be in 10 years?
This is true, there are many missed opportunities for all of us, sometimes we are going to miss opportunities for different reasons that are outside of our control, if you did not had money at the time or if an emergency happened or if you simply did not heard about the ICO at the time then you missed the opportunity, but the most important thing is to look for new opportunities.
Activity: 15
Congrats man. This is a good story to learn a lesson from. I'm going to try get in on some alt coin airdrops and hold them for a couple years. Hopefully some of us can get similar luck. Don't blow your fortune away.
Activity: 3
I bought at 0.7 cent.  Shocked
It will rise to 1USD in 2018, many great technologies are releasing in next 6 months!
Try this android widget, provide XEM and BTC in real time. XEMWatch at Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xem.zenmate.widget1&hl=en
Seems like we have two billionaires here in this thread and I don't even need proofs, I believe in them! Just kidding but it would be nice if you could show a proof so we can be more jealous.
While showing proof will be great at the same time that will only make him a target if his story is true but this is why I think it is a bad idea to advertise your wealth especially if you are wealthy there may be some hacker locking for victims and who are they going to target? Those with a lot of money.
Activity: 3
I bought XEM at 0.7 cent, but only invested 5000USD.  Cool Cool Cool
I think it will rise to 1USD by 2018.  Many solid technologies releasing in next 6 months.
I love their Android Widget: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xem.zenmate.widget1&hl=en
https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/R5Hfi3IakNBuvxHivkoD8QoU-rQBOjuUO1ctwTnRylL7rN1jRafbKx4zMZB-B6m8Tg=h310-rw
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Congrats good sir I would still hold the bulk of it but you picked a good coin early on, NEM is going to be huge in japan and its growth really has just gotten started.
Merit: 501
It is a good story, crypto currencies is a good investment if we can choose the right coin, and alt coin can give a lot of profit if we know how to used it, my friend also trade NEM and he got a lot of profit from it, but sometimes the alt coin rising is temporary, so you need to take advantage from this situation
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
congrats dude, im doing the same by hodling about 3k PPT, 50 VERI and some LTC, i hope i will be a Millionnaire in next year  Grin
i will buy my own Island.
Activity: 42
patience does pay off. Many people would have been tempted to sell off at least a good portion of their coins long time ago (nothing wrong with taking profits) but in this case worked out really well
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
All of these stories involve holding coins for long amounts of time. I ask if any of us have this patience
Yes i do agree i don't have patience to wait this long . Really appreciate people who had that patience and keep this long and became millionaire . may be this story inspiration for lots of people .

You can do it if you do not check it all the time. Buy some cheap altcoins, store it in a safe wallet and check the price only once a year. You will not be tempted to dump it and if it gets successful, you have a good profit in the end of the year.
Focusing for what youre goal is so you can have that patience no matter what or how long it is. It can be a long term goal. Congrats for having that patience you deserve that.
Activity: 39
If it's true, congrats!!
Activity: 34
Show a screenshot of ur portfolio or ur fake af
proof is needed

you know what...im a billionaire  Grin
quadrillionaire*
Activity: 168
Congratulations its good to hear success stories for motivation. Hope I have the same luck as you.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Content| Press Releases | Articles | Strategy
its goddamn pathetic you have to adhere to some company's arbitrary and unnecessary limit to get your own money.

go otc or nothing.

🦋🦋 The irony of your name and how starkly contrasted to the tone of your post,  " European Central Bank " is either
Hilarious or utterly did.   I am rooting for hilarious.

Hi
To the the original poster; you are claiming to be a millionaire:
 I know a talented crypto-girl for hire. 
I am skeptical of your sincereity but I certainly hope you get your dreams.

🦋🦋
Pages:
Jump to: