Pages:
Author

Topic: I am out of the mining game :( - page 13. (Read 44414 times)

DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
August 31, 2014, 04:58:53 AM
As a BA customer that has actually received their order, I can tell you that the products are technically very good...though you probably wont get ROI with the current market.
However, they seem intent in sharing a cesspit with BFL, sharing similar qualities in customer relations...maybe they went to the same school ;(

BFL walks the fine line between scam and fraud. They won't outright not ship you a miner since you could always win that in court, they will just mine on it until it's useless and then ship it to you so they don't have to offer a refund because they never "promised" a delivery by a certain date.

Gonna do a couple rounds on the bag... got me worked up now.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
August 31, 2014, 04:30:16 AM
As a BA customer that has actually received their order, I can tell you that the products are technically very good...though you probably wont get ROI with the current market.
However, they seem intent in sharing a cesspit with BFL, sharing similar qualities in customer relations...maybe they went to the same school ;(
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
August 31, 2014, 04:09:29 AM
Making $0.00 a day with my Black Arrow 2Th/s miner that was never delivered at the end of February and still hasn't been delivered.

Oh, I though they gave compensation?

No miner, no refund and no compensation.

In other words you got scammed.  I'm sorry for your loss.  I was considering BA for a little bit as people mentioned they initially had a good track record.  Guess they couldn't handle their hot potato when large sums of money came into play.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
August 31, 2014, 04:02:28 AM
Making $0.00 a day with my Black Arrow 2Th/s miner that was never delivered at the end of February and still hasn't been delivered.

That sucks. Someone need to take down those scamming company.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 30, 2014, 11:55:57 PM

Activity: 285
August 30, 2014, 10:53:12 PM

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
August 30, 2014, 06:18:22 PM

Activity: 89
Merit: 10
August 30, 2014, 01:33:20 PM
So im out of the mining game.

Getting asics importet from china is too expensive -.-
Electricity is too expensive in my country 0.14$/kwh -.-
and my block erupters isnt making me anything.

this game have only been a waste of money so far.

GL on your mining guys Smiley dont make the same mistakes as i did.
Mining these days isn't profitable,unless you have started more than a year earlier from now you are not gonna make any real profit out of it.
X7
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone
August 30, 2014, 11:03:19 AM
I think I found a mining solution that is pain free at www.wazue.com. I had a good ROI after 1 week of mining.

That post is so scary. Like, you know behind that lines is sitting a moron, who want to roob your money.

lol they don't even want to rob your money... they want to roob that shit...  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
August 30, 2014, 07:16:03 AM
I think I found a mining solution that is pain free at www.wazue.com. I had a good ROI after 1 week of mining.

That post is so scary. Like, you know behind that lines is sitting a moron, who want to roob your money.
Activity: 420
August 30, 2014, 01:17:36 AM

D not listen to this guy.  SCAMMER.  Cloud mining is a bunch of BS with no ROI.

Take a look at that website, looks SUPER legit. Poor formatting, pixelated images...yeah, looks trustworthy.

I cant believe people would fall for such a scam website.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 30, 2014, 12:59:17 AM

Take a look at that website, looks SUPER legit. Poor formatting, pixelated images...yeah, looks trustworthy.
August 30, 2014, 12:44:49 AM

Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 29, 2014, 06:06:57 PM
Hearing this alot recently, Best advice I can give (being in this game for a long time now) Is don't back out completely, Try and acquire a small bit of coin and just sit on it!

Too many people say "it ain't worth mining now" and don't look into the future. Heres a bit of info for you, When bitcoin started, It was not worth it then either!!! We mined for the idea of moving power away from the government, People who kept coins then are rich now, History does repeated itself! People who save now, Will be rich in the future, heed these words, I just cant say when.

Best!

Won't just buy the coin from miners a lot more cheaper then even in the old days?
copper member
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1032
August 29, 2014, 02:13:07 PM
Hearing this alot recently, Best advice I can give (being in this game for a long time now) Is don't back out completely, Try and acquire a small bit of coin and just sit on it!

Too many people say "it ain't worth mining now" and don't look into the future. Heres a bit of info for you, When bitcoin started, It was not worth it then either!!! We mined for the idea of moving power away from the government, People who kept coins then are rich now, History does repeated itself! People who save now, Will be rich in the future, heed these words, I just cant say when.

Best!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 29, 2014, 12:08:45 PM
That's a shame to hear Sad I'm just now starting to try my hand at it. Luckily electricity is quite cheap around here.
Activity: 213
August 29, 2014, 11:50:41 AM
Before making cloud mining purchasing decision please refer to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty and see how much you will be able to make with the hash power and time you are given.

Or just listen to people who mine... and don't do it... lol

People rarely listen until they get burn at least a few times.

There are all kind of simulators from more than one source telling them very clearly there is no profit in mining. Yet a lot of people still doing it.
legendary
Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000
August 29, 2014, 08:55:37 AM
In this year 600 Mill. will be invested in Mining, what will correspend with the Hashrate. Until March 15 it should be 5x higher as now. The 1.000.000.000.000.000.000 (10^18) Hashes Wall.
Activity: 202
August 29, 2014, 03:46:37 AM
Before making cloud mining purchasing decision please refer to https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/difficulty and see how much you will be able to make with the hash power and time you are given.

...and that is IF your payouts/hash rate is true... I have heard of many people getting burnt on cloud based mining.

As of now, none of the cloud mining is profitable.
August 28, 2014, 10:35:47 AM

...and that is IF your payouts/hash rate is true... I have heard of many people getting burnt on cloud based mining.
Pages:
Jump to: