Pages:
Author

Topic: I am planning to buy 1 BTC. Do I need to wait few more days for a price fall? - page 11. (Read 1187 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 14
I think you can wait for some time. Bitcoin may not begin to pick up until March and is still down at this stage. So you can wait patiently for a while, waiting for Bitcoin to drop to a suitable location.
Activity: 246
Merit: 13
I think today is a good time to buy already. The price is pretty low compared to its potential increase in the next few weeks. I think it will bounce back when time comes that it gets some positive news. Right now there is really a lot of fake negative news going around and more of the news today are just speculations and not really true news. But when everything clears up, for sure it will go up.
Right.The current price is already too low so grab the chance now to buy at least 1 btc.Do not wait for another dip,maybe it will go on pumping in the next few days.Yes,a lot of fake news and heresays are spread out today so don't just jump with a conclusion.Everything will be alright in the nearest time then the price will soon to pump again.
Yes buy now. The price will goes up and the bitcoin will explode like a boom!! Bitcoin will always become the first currency or should I say the first digital currency that has the potential or possibility to become the world most use and most expensive digital coin ever. Bitcoin price will pump up tommoroe. It is better to buy bitcoin now if you want income or profit. The bitcoin will give us the opportunity to gain a money or income through it. The bitcoin will always become the best currency for me.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
I am planning to buy 1 BTC. Do I need to wait few more days for a price fall?
It all depends on what it is you think that you're going to be able to get out of whatever kind of investment you make. There is a chance it will continue to go down, there is a chance it will turn around and start to go up. No-one is able to tell you for certain and it is a guess at this point as to whether or not there is still money to be made in the short-term with a market swing in the positive direction.

So far, the market is being so-so with its enthusiasm as I like to call it, and there aren't any strong breakout signals. It might be wise to hold off but who am I to tell you what to do with your money, it is completely up to you here.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
If you want to invest for along term than dont wait for another dip. It will give you moderate and steady return in coming years.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I think today is a good time to buy already. The price is pretty low compared to its potential increase in the next few weeks. I think it will bounce back when time comes that it gets some positive news. Right now there is really a lot of fake negative news going around and more of the news today are just speculations and not really true news. But when everything clears up, for sure it will go up.
Right.The current price is already too low so grab the chance now to buy at least 1 btc.Do not wait for another dip,maybe it will go on pumping in the next few days.Yes,a lot of fake news and heresays are spread out today so don't just jump with a conclusion.Everything will be alright in the nearest time then the price will soon to pump again.
as this is starting on increasing maybe and this is what the best time now and dont ever wait for another dip , try to make some study first and made some decision that you think are one of the best thing to do for make sure that you are truly decided. But see as of now the bitcoin for my opinion also this is the best time now to have it for.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Nope. Think this is the right time to buy BTC, the price is around $10000 and I think this price will not come down further, if you do not buy now you may regret for that. Advice you to buy at the earliest. Golden moment never repeats.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
If you think it will be cheaper in a few days, you can split the money into three parts and buy one third of the bitcoins now.
If at the time of fall, so to buy one third of bitcoins。
Activity: 107
Merit: 4
Holding 19647 CS
You can buy 0.2 btc today and see what is going on tomorrow.
try to buy anther 0.8 not in one day.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
Activity: 27
Merit: 1
I am planning to buy 1 BTC. Do I need to wait few more days for a price fall?
Pages:
Jump to: