Pages:
Author

Topic: I am sorry for the people - page 10. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 256
June 01, 2018, 04:43:10 PM
Do not sell your altcoins, do not follow that kind of advice.
There are still a lot of chances to earn a huge amount of money by the end of the year, please, do not be so fool to dump everything
I think at least one should never talk in a pessimistic way if not interested in an investment himself. This spread the rumors due to which some people who wants to invest in the technology recedes. You might remember the technology and the crypto world boosted last year and same looks like will happen again. Furthermore. The demand for the crypto currencies is still good in the market and as long as there are good costumers, you can sell your product.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 603
June 01, 2018, 10:57:39 AM
This is rather unfortunate FUD almost disguised as an apology.  Sounds like someone went in too deep, got rekt, and got a case of sour grapes.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
June 01, 2018, 09:20:43 AM
Well are you familiar with the saying "no pain, no gain"? Its also applicable when you invest, if you dont take the risk then you cant gain anything.

Dont feel sorry if people chose to hold on with their investment because their mindset is different from you which I think you lose your money and want others to do the same.

If you believe in the coins you hold then be patient until the price soar high, dont mind what others say because its pure speculation.
Activity: 556
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 08:57:47 AM
How could you said that?what is your basis? the price of etheruem? When i started bitcoin the price of ETH before was in 300$ only that's why the price of ETH now for me is not bad. You disappointing other people especially the newbie rank.
Activity: 567
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 01, 2018, 07:37:15 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

LOL. To be fair with you, I admit that I also admire your resolve to spread lies in this forum against cryptocurrency. But expect nothing out of it. Your effort will not bear fruits for sure. You are in the wrong place if you want to post some garbage such as this. Well, you are not too late to join us if you still have plans against what you are saying. The door of crypto is always open for you.  Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 01, 2018, 07:24:37 AM
There are still a lot of chances to earn a huge amount of money by the end of the year, please, do not be so fool to dump everything
Don't follow advice but please don't dump? Isn't that advice?
The same story as few months ago, don't sell because everything will reach new ATH and we will all become rich. Yeah, yeah, I've listened to enough of these stories. I think chance to earn big money for someone who invested when they shouldn't is very slim.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
May 31, 2018, 07:33:39 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
May 31, 2018, 06:29:01 PM
OP wants you all to sell coins so he can buy them  Grin
Situation isn't really good but only for those who bought coins at peak, for others it is still working good(buy low sell high).
Who cares how much coin will be worth, all what does matter is to make that few percentage profit.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION
May 31, 2018, 05:35:38 PM
I do not understand what you are talking about but I know if you are experiencing a loss and it makes you speak that is not clear.
I will hold my coins and tokens because I believe in a good prospect if I keep them.
The market is gradually recovering so if you are holding a lot of coins then you can still be confident that things will be better in the future. Hold on to the psychology of making informed decisions in this turbulent market
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 04:58:27 PM
Lol can you sell me some??? I don't want condom tho....
Activity: 224
Merit: 13
May 31, 2018, 04:03:15 PM
To achieve success, you must continue to believe in your decisions and in the market. We need to train patience..
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
May 31, 2018, 03:09:54 PM
Did not catch the idea of fasting. If this is a panic then sell, this is the best thing you can do, let the patient grow rich. If this is an expansion, then sell and drink money. The best thing in all cases is to forget for a while, and come back with renewed strength.
Then why sell, If you still advise to forget? If the assets that you care about Just leave alone, then after a while they will be able to surprise you pleasantly. But initially it is necessary to do so that a person invests not the last resort from his pocket.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
May 31, 2018, 01:49:59 PM
Did not catch the idea of fasting. If this is a panic then sell, this is the best thing you can do, let the patient grow rich. If this is an expansion, then sell and drink money. The best thing in all cases is to forget for a while, and come back with renewed strength.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 01:11:35 PM
I do not understand what you are talking about but I know if you are experiencing a loss and it makes you speak that is not clear.
I will hold my coins and tokens because I believe in a good prospect if I keep them.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
May 31, 2018, 12:16:30 PM
it depends on where you buy at , and where you are planning to sell it, you cant just say  i am sorry for everyone who hodl.
Holding coins is one of the easiest way to earn anything, investi in big down like nowadays will bring a lot of income in next months, for me it is just a matter of time.
hold a good coin is the easy way to get profit, high profit. but trash coin, scam coin is waste your time, your money...
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
May 31, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
I believe this guy is suffering from huge loss that's why he's trying to tell people to stop investing in this field thus all investors will have a same issue as him. In my opinion the crypto market is here to stay, blockchain is an innovation and I believe it will be used in real life in the future because everything is recorded in the blockchain therefore more transparent and more advanced I think. So don't listen to this guy, guys.. he's just spreading F.U.D
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 11:53:54 AM
Are you spreading FUD???  This trick is only effective for week hands!!
Im also think that this kind of saying will also lose hope and motivation to see the brighter future in cryptoland,,maybe the way you can do is to have a positive mindset ,despite some of the months later the market will saw almost red due to some negative issue,,about it,,but don't be hopeless because its natural to market that will up and down ,,but after that you will see at the top.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 31, 2018, 11:38:47 AM
You are trolling community by saying those words. Its not good. If you want to seek weak hand dont do it here. Do it on chat room in some exchanger. Bitcoin and all old coin has been there..has been in the dawn for years before ultra bullish last year. It will not end. Bitcoin and those altcoin is the futures. Believe me i felt the crash beforw.
It's ok don't mind those kind of people. I know a lot of people here in crypto world right now are doing their own search always so for sure they know how crypto market works. I hope those people get tired because they making a FUD without any proof and I am really sad for them.
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
May 31, 2018, 11:09:22 AM
it depends on where you buy at , and where you are planning to sell it, you cant just say  i am sorry for everyone who hodl.
Holding coins is one of the easiest way to earn anything, investi in big down like nowadays will bring a lot of income in next months, for me it is just a matter of time.
Activity: 590
HIT the low and HOLD till moon
May 31, 2018, 10:46:48 AM
This person sounds like he have invested all his money during Ath new year 2017:)And now after atound 70% not far from commiting a suicid.Its a risky game yes,but no one could imagine that for 6 months btc can make x10 as well,and were loosing hope.We have to wait and see,thats all.Btc might hit 40-70k on its next bull run
I disagree with you, he surely already sold his coins at the time he created this topic. He will surely come back when the bull is going to come back. At least he has see the downtrend before some people.

next bullrun will start between 7th June and 1st July

look at it

Pages:
Jump to: