Pages:
Author

Topic: I am sorry for the people - page 9. (Read 2953 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 07:49:39 PM
Worst post i have seen in awhile. jeeze.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 06:57:56 PM
I am more than sorry for all those who bought coins on december whne everything was extra pumped, that is the only thing of why i am sorry about
Activity: 1582
Merit: 523
June 22, 2018, 06:31:24 PM
Those who selling their token are the weak hands.  experienced and bitcoin/altcoin believers will HODL their tokens even though value dropped so deep like now.Can not earn money without risk,cryptocurrencies will start to recover, just calm down.
They are in weak hands indeed selling all what they have and not believing anymore on the project. Those who losing hope might regret if selling all lose this time. Yes crypto is risks they should know this first when they invest.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 06:05:25 PM
Your opinion is yours to believe yourself. And i don't blame you, maybe you lost a lot. For me all negative things about bitcoin and other potential cryptos are not being entertained. I am here and will be always supportive and positive on the continuous growth of cryptos nothwithstanding the many setbacks we have to face and  handle.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
June 22, 2018, 05:56:53 PM
For the moment, zombies prediction seem to become true.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
June 06, 2018, 03:15:54 AM
I do believe that you will be significantly wrongly recognized or perhaps usually do not very own tokens, to state the money have got decreased, I might not necessarily point out thus, as the industry will be functioning and so they have got gone up relatively properly following your wintertime, therefore i usually do not consider it really is well worth marketing these.
Activity: 868
Merit: 250
June 06, 2018, 02:06:26 AM
Apologizing is the great virtue. There is a lot of bullshit in this speculation area and nobody is even looking back.
Activity: 168
June 06, 2018, 01:58:09 AM
Those who selling their token are the weak hands.  experienced and bitcoin/altcoin believers will HODL their tokens even though value dropped so deep like now.Can not earn money without risk,cryptocurrencies will start to recover, just calm down.
Activity: 313
Merit: 100
June 05, 2018, 05:37:10 AM
This guy is very strange. He advised everyone to sell everything and leave the world of crypto, but he himself still regularly appears on the forum and probably buys and sells crypto currency. I personally will not listen to the advice of people I do not know and will keep my coins as much as I need to get financial independence with their help!
But this will do no good to him because in case he is holding some coins, the fall in the demand will also reduce the value of his coins. Or may be he wants people to reduce their demand for the coins and a fall in values will enable him to invest big. But I do not think that can ever happen. People on the forum are rational and this rationality makes them take good decisions for future benefit.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
June 02, 2018, 08:33:37 AM
This guy is very strange. He advised everyone to sell everything and leave the world of crypto, but he himself still regularly appears on the forum and probably buys and sells crypto currency. I personally will not listen to the advice of people I do not know and will keep my coins as much as I need to get financial independence with their help!
Activity: 266
June 02, 2018, 08:28:44 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

I dont need condom but i need more than that. I am investing here and i know the risk. I am not coming here without knowledge so i know what i can get after joining here. Pull the money from this and quit is not my choice. I want to have something big or i just loss everything since i afford my investment.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
June 02, 2018, 06:23:23 AM
Who are holding the coins with a ray of hope. It is not going to end good guys. Sell what you have, atleast you can get something out of it. If you are in the last batch who are left with the coins, you will not even get a condom with it.

So why are you still here if you do not believe in the crypto?
Yes, we have bad times, but soon we will see new all time high Wink
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
June 02, 2018, 06:18:52 AM
Don't panic! the cryptocurrency market is at the beginning of its development.
you need to be able to wait. I believe that this market will give us an opportunity to earn! Cool
Activity: 308
June 02, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

sorry but everyone should now by himselfe what to do , nobody needs a guys who said end of life is near.
we have all different invests ,
Activity: 168
June 02, 2018, 04:32:44 AM
Maybe you are a person who likes to sit in safe zone so this isnt your place. The best option right now is to buy more and wait for the best price to resell or sell now, you lose.Everybody know, it will not be happen because it is only temporary fall and soon everything will back to norm price.
Activity: 512
June 02, 2018, 03:09:15 AM
are you losing so much that you say that?
you should do more research to avoid big loss
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511
June 02, 2018, 02:04:37 AM

Hello, comparing a price of condom to the price of Crypto is kinda out of states at least for me
Of course the future of Crypto might be unpredictable but how can you say it is not going to end good with confident?

The Bitcoin price could end up with $1,000 with tons of people using it, is it ending good for you? The problem is most people are just looking at the price instead of How we can use it. Perhaps you could change and take a view from a different perspective and you will find it okay

You don't need to feel sorry for people because everyone make their decision and take their risk for something
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
June 02, 2018, 01:58:15 AM
This is rather unfortunate FUD almost disguised as an apology.  Sounds like someone went in too deep, got rekt, and got a case of sour grapes.

Well to be honest, he did make the thread in January. He was right to sell back then.

That said, it'd be stupid to sell good altcoins now like ICX or AMB. Projects that add real value to the world should be HODLed because they can easily increase in price by up to 50x this year.
Activity: 265
Pretty kewl right?
June 02, 2018, 01:54:44 AM
Situation now ain't really good but it doesn't mean we have to sell, I'm positive that the market will recover soon and this Bear season will be over, lets just be patient about it, hold till the Bull season rise, this kind of FUD won't work here, after all we're all used to it. Getting worried about the situation of coinmarketcap will get us nowhere, lets not decide impulsively.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
June 02, 2018, 01:40:04 AM
it depends on where you buy at , and where you are planning to sell it, you cant just say  i am sorry for everyone who hodl.
Holding coins is one of the easiest way to earn anything, investi in big down like nowadays will bring a lot of income in next months, for me it is just a matter of time.
hold a good coin is the easy way to get profit, high profit. but trash coin, scam coin is waste your time, your money...
Sometimes you suffer because of making such silly mistakes because of which you regret for the whole of your life. Getting emotional is one of the most common reason because of which most of the investors fail to make any effective earning and that this also brings down their morale. You need to be sure that you are not making any hasty decision and that you are keeping yourself fully in your control all the time.

Pages:
Jump to: