Pages:
Author

Topic: I buy and Sell for PAYPAL !! Get over it. - page 2. (Read 6312 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Seriously I know as much about their policy regarding digital products as the people working there now.

If a buyer files a dispute for a digital transaction they send a notice to the seller. If the seller does not respond in the number of allotted days (I believe it is 10) then it is closed automatically in favor of the buyer. If the seller responds AT ALL saying it was a digital good being sold then they automatically close the dispute effectively ruling in favor of the seller. If the seller receives too many disputes they close the account for an investigation of abuse on the part of the seller but the people who were already ripped off have no recourse. They literally responded to me asking does that mean I can go quickly rob people for ten thousand dollars and then just open a new account when they suspend that one over and over and they said yes.

You are not telling me anything and you are wrong about them siding in the favor of the seller for digital items. When the buyer opens a dispute they seize the funds from the seller and return it to the buyer if it was for a digital item.

the point is I know the risks I dont care what nerds on the internet have to say about it. If you think that my methods dont work then try and steal from me. If you are so cock sure that you are right then put it to the test. My site is bitcoin friends on facebook.  
It wouldn't make much sense for me to try and steal from you when I am cock sure that they side with the seller?Huh
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Seriously I know as much about their policy regarding digital products as the people working there now.

If a buyer files a dispute for a digital transaction they send a notice to the seller. If the seller does not respond in the number of allotted days (I believe it is 10) then it is closed automatically in favor of the buyer. If the seller responds AT ALL saying it was a digital good being sold then they automatically close the dispute effectively ruling in favor of the seller. If the seller receives too many disputes they close the account for an investigation of abuse on the part of the seller but the people who were already ripped off have no recourse. They literally responded to me asking does that mean I can go quickly rob people for ten thousand dollars and then just open a new account when they suspend that one over and over and they said yes.

You are not telling me anything and you are wrong about them siding in the favor of the seller for digital items. When the buyer opens a dispute they seize the funds from the seller and return it to the buyer if it was for a digital item.

the point is I know the risks I dont care what nerds on the internet have to say about it. If you think that my methods dont work then try and steal from me. If you are so cock sure that you are right then put it to the test. My site is bitcoin friends on facebook. 

legendary
Not you again get lost Qweedo fucking troll
legendary
I would love to tell them to fuck off, but I need them right now. If a larger market opens with different payment methods I will be migrating. I have been waiting for yearws for that to happen but so far no one holds a candle to ebay and paypal.
People do exactly what you are talking about. Digital items are not covered under buyer or seller protection. If the buyer claims that they never received the item they will side with the buyer. If the buyer says it was unauthorized and they sent payment for an item they will side with the buyer, if the seller admits it is for a digital item they will side with the buyer, if the seller takes a payment sent as a gift from the personal options and from their home address they will side with the buyer. There is no seller protection for gift payments. The only way that you can send as a gift and get a refund is if your computer was hacked or you logged in from a new ip address. Payments sent from home as a gift are not refundable otherwise.

There is no buyer protection for digital items either and they will point that out to you.

https://cms.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/marketingweb?cmd=_render-content&content_ID=ua/UserAgreement_full.

You can read it here and I argued this stupid thing at length with those dumb motherfuckers.

13.3 Ineligible Items. PayPal Purchase Protection only applies to PayPal payments for certain tangible, physical goods. Payments for the following are not eligible for reimbursement under PayPal Purchase Protection:

Intangible items, including Digital Goods

I eventually did the chargeback from my bank and told paypal to go fuck themselves and then hired a credit repair lawyer to fight a long war to have the mark from paypal removed from my credit. It costs me more in the end but the satisfaction of giving them the bird was worth it.
legendary
People do exactly what you are talking about. Digital items are not covered under buyer or seller protection. If the buyer claims that they never received the item they will side with the buyer. If the buyer says it was unauthorized and they sent payment for an item they will side with the buyer, if the seller admits it is for a digital item they will side with the buyer, if the seller takes a payment sent as a gift from the personal options and from their home address they will side with the buyer. There is no seller protection for gift payments. The only way that you can send as a gift and get a refund is if your computer was hacked or you logged in from a new ip address. Payments sent from home as a gift are not refundable otherwise.

Not my experience on digital currency. There is nothing to provide shipping on and I spoke to like 6 different people up the food chain arguing their own TOS with them. If the seller responds at all and tells paypal it was digital currency being traded they will close the case not siding with either party but choosing to not make a decision at all and let the transaction stand. If it worked out differently for you then I would say make a larger effort next time because this is definitely what happens. The buyer and seller need to have acknowledged it was for a digital item.

My argument was "you are essentially telling me that I can go scam as many people as I want until I get enough reports to be closed for abuse but by then I've already taken 10K" and they're just like "Yes".
legendary
Na they always side with the buyer. The only time they side with the seller is if you have shipping information or if the buyer sends as a gift.
Paypal will always rule in the favor of the seller when it comes to digital currency. I know because I bought GW2 gold once which wasn't ever sent and I talked to them for fucking ever and told them their policies are asinine and lack nuance but that is the policy.
legendary
Sure I know about that. I sell on ebay for a living and have done so for the last five years. i know all of the games that are played on ebay.
There are ways to prevent that from happening. I would highly recommend that you be very careful selling btc on ebay, it is very easy to be scammed.
I have seen lots of sellers come and go because of fraud.

Now to your real point...am I the one messing with your ebay ads? No..asshole

A couple names come to mind but I have no idea who is messing with you. 
legendary
Activity: 1012
We on P. Sherman 42 Wallaby Way, Sydney
Someone who sells BTC on eBay is knocking out the competition by using shell accounts.

These low to zero feedback users all of a sudden buy your listing but they never pay. Then you hear nothing from them even after sending messages. All in an attempt to take your listing off of the market and use up your monthly selling limit.

Then that leaves the market wide open for them.

Sublime, would you know anything about this?
legendary
It is for paypal so I have to charge to off set loses from theft. .55 a litecoin is a good price though. Thanks for a smooth transaction. In the future prices will get closer to spot price.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
Bought LTC from this guy.  All went good.  A bit overpriced but understandable.
Activity: 182
good luck! if you scream that loud you attract scammers.

...says the guy with "buy BTC via paypal" in his signature....

Just sayin'
legendary
Ha that is funny. I can sell to you if you can verify. Right now I only have ltc but you can switch them over to btc at btc-e
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending
Ya Let me do as a wish i know the risk and accept them been selling for 6 months now with only 2 small charge backs.

Hey, sub.

I may have been critical of your service before (not sure), but do wish to purchase $50 worth of coins from you today via PayPal.

This is a serious request, with no need to concern yourself if a chargeback from me.

I'm going to PM said offer.

Thanks in advance, bud.

~Bruno K~
legendary
Ya Let me do as a wish i know the risk and accept them been selling for 6 months now with only 2 small charge backs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
Always use paypal gift, and not purchase. Ultimately boils down to trust, and nothing else.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
was a joke sorry Wink
Pages:
Jump to: