Pages:
Author

Topic: I buy and Sell for PAYPAL !! Get over it. - page 3. (Read 6312 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147
The revolution will be monetized!
Poor OP, he did say he understands the risks and is willing to accept them. Let him do as he wishes. It's his business.
 Wink
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Quote from: Bitcoin Friends
I give up. This shit has not been worth it. I have opened so many fing account and transferred so many different funds all over the internet. I give up f!@# it. I barely make any money selling these things and it has become to much of a pain in the ass to get so I am not going to do it any more. This market is bullshit. If they get easier to get in the future I will may start back up, but as for now I quit. F!@# BITCOIN!.

http://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfriends

the page looks active, reading back not sure if i want to work with someone who angryily rants all the time anyway
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Quote from: Bitcoin Friends
I give up. This shit has not been worth it. I have opened so many fing account and transferred so many different funds all over the internet. I give up f!@# it. I barely make any money selling these things and it has become to much of a pain in the ass to get so I am not going to do it any more. This market is bullshit. If they get easier to get in the future I will may start back up, but as for now I quit. F!@# BITCOIN!.

http://www.facebook.com/bitcoinfriends
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Sublime im after BTC by paypal can you help me?
cheers
Activity: 648
Merit: 500
I think the point was sort of missed in your reply sublime...

The major benefit of selling BTC for Paypal on places like eBay is the high markup you get. BTC sold on eBay cost a lot more from what I've seen rather than if you purchased them at an exchange.

No you dont understand how ebay works. I dont get a crazy mark up and it is full of scammers. I would get $2 when I sold a coin off ebay. The fees are nuts on ebay. when coins were 14 I would sell then for 19.50 and would make 1.9 to 2 bucks. 

A) 15% is a crazy markup for bitcoins. (Your margin in the above scenario)
B) 40% markup to end user is retarded. Why anyone with half a brain would pay that much in fees is beyond me.

So glad my research keeps leading me to your posts sublime. Keep on truckin dude.
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
Ebay fraud is so easy.

Step 1: go to any underground crime forum.
Step 2: buy wholesale stolen PP and ebay linked accounts for $5 each.
Step 3: buy RDP proxies close to your stolen ebay accounts for $1 each.
Step 4: steal your face off on ebay **now with improved bitcoin cashout!

You're crazy for doing this
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001
I had Paypal freeze my account for 6 months while selling T-Shirts (not fake) with $10K in it.  They unlocked the account after about 3 weeks of hoop jumping...so if you can't even trust them with legitimate run-of-the-mill stuff, why the heck would you think you could trust them with borderline/gray area type of stuff.  They will suspend first, and let you try and prove them wrong later.

The argument of "Why would they care, they're making lots of fees" doesn't hold up.  I was paying them $5K-10K per year in fees over the last 5 years; that didn't count for anything.

Just make sure you keep your PP balance at zero and walk away from the account if it goes negative.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

The major benefit of selling BTC for Paypal on places like eBay is the high markup you get. BTC sold on eBay cost a lot more from what I've seen rather than if you purchased them at an exchange.

No you dont understand how ebay works. I dont get a crazy mark up and it is full of scammers. I would get $2 when I sold a coin off ebay. The fees are nuts on ebay. when coins were 14 I would sell then for 19.50 and would make 1.9 to 2 bucks. 
Activity: 396
Chargebacks are scary. I'm not sure the methods that various sellers use, but user "velacreations" (who is now selling small amounts of BTC on here for Paypal) has a very good method setup. There are still risks, but they are minimalized as best as possible I think.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

But what about the charge back problem?  This looks and sounds scary IMHO.
Activity: 396

legendary
I can't believe anyone wouldn't know but, The advantage is this... Everyone has it (in Us), if you sell btc on ebay that is the payment method everyone uses.

So I am a ebay seller. When I sell it goes like this. I sell btc I get paypal if I want to get more btc I have to transfer from PP to my BANK from BANK to DWOLLA from DWOLLA to MT, GOX  this process takes between 6 to 10 days. Then as soon as I get the coins they are all gone and I am out of inventory again.

So I really need to be able to go pp btc pp btc pp btc. instantly. 
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Just out of curiosity, what is the benefit of selling btc via paypal?  excuse my ignorance.
legendary
It is funny  Smiley  but we are talking about bits it is not criminal, at least not yet.
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
I know the law says murder is a crime but you see, what I do is simply take people's money for the service of ensuring that a person specified by the customer ceases to live within a predetermined amount of time. I feel confident that when I put it that way the law will overlook my business activity in favor of taking on the people who just come right out and admit they are murderers for hire.
legendary
I did say I know that it is weak. Thanks for pointing out what I already pointed out
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
It is against their policy's to act as a currency exchange...
..I dont sell bitcoins I sell the service of finding btc. The BTC are free you are paying me to find them...

I don't have a dog in this fight I don't give 2 shits what you do or do not do with PP and BTC.

That said, I want you to read those 2 sentences that are word for word from your post and consider what you just did there.
legendary
First PP doesnt know when I sell bitcoins, Second they dont care it is not against it's policy's for you to sell digital items. It is against their policy's to act as a currency exchange.
And lastly it is a good thing I dont sell bitcoins I sell the service of finding btc. The BTC are free you are paying me to find them. ( i know that is weak) but that is my story and I am sticking to it.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1001
Bitcoin - Resistance is futile
You did it fine, the problem is that paypal can not agree with selling Bitcoins and cancel your account without an explanation. Is against its terms.

Good luck anyway. I still was waiting to mtgox to receive my bank transfer... but I preffer to pay with paypal. Wink
legendary
good luck! if you scream that loud you attract scammers.

Thanks  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: