Pages:
Author

Topic: I buy and Sell for PAYPAL !! Get over it. - page 4. (Read 6312 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Stop hating and stop hi jacking!

Sorry to hijack your thread, ... seriously, but to interject.   

Neither party is safe in a PayPal transaction.  PayPal could reverse a transaction even if neither party reported a problem even should they suspect the funds were being used in violation of their user agreement.  (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)

So the people that are putting up the cautionary flag are doing so for the benefit of both buyer and seller.

+1 He doesn't get it, but when he gets scammed he will be whining about it LMAO

You are the one who doesn't get it gweedo, dont worry about what I do. If I get scammed so the fuck what? It will just come out of the profit I got from selling to legit buyers. I look at this as a numbers game and a know who to trust game. My record speaks for it's self. I dont get scammed and I have tons of great customers.
legendary

Neither party is safe in a PayPal transaction.  PayPal could reverse a transaction even if neither party reported a problem even should they suspect the funds were being used in violation of their user agreement.  (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)

So the people that are putting up the cautionary flag are doing so for the benefit of both buyer and seller.

" (Their user agreement prohibits their payment network being used for the purchase of digital currency, specifically.)" bullshit they let me sell coins all the time on ebay. I have talked to PP about 20 times about selling BTC they dont give a shit, they have helped me develop methods to sell it.

Why would the give a shit it is great for them they get the fees and dont have to insure the transactions. I take all the risk and they get paid no matter what. 
legendary
God damn guys I am not scared of scammers I have dealt with a least a hundred scammers at this point. i like catching them it is fun. I know what I am doing I know how to find scammers and i know how to sell for PP!

Seriously thanks for the concern but I have been selling for 7 months now. I have over 190 customers and I have had one charge back from the first month that i started.

I understand this issue from all sides. thanks

If you want to know how I sell for PP and dont get fucked you can go to my facebook page bitcoin friends and look at our procedure under photos.

I have sold around 90 coins on ebay with one charge back the first month I started.

So suck Paypal haters
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
good luck! if you scream that loud you attract scammers.
legendary
Activity: 1498

+1 He doesn't get it, but when he gets scammed he will be whining about it LMAO
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

legendary
No you guys like risk. I am risk adverse. That is why I sell the coins and dont hold them. When I get coins I get rid of them as fast as possible and to the lady from the health department if i wanted to have shitty sex and go home disappointed then I might want to wear a condom, but that situation has never come up,  and to bloomberg you can have my two liter when you pry it from my cheeto covered hands after my heart stops from heart disease.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
You like risk?
The mayor of NYC wants to speak with you about your 32 ounce sodas, and some lady from the "Health Dept of America" is about to ring your phone and check if you always wear a condom.   Cheesy
legendary
Thanks for all of the input and concern, but get over it!! Every time i post that I am looking for BTC or LTC for my PPUSD I dont need your two cent!

Check me out i have references! Stop hating and stop hi jacking!

this is not directed at any mods and especially not john the dog he is a great.  

I just looked I have had over 325 transactions and everyone (except one) was for PP!
Pages:
Jump to: