Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 35. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 0
December 23, 2017, 07:56:20 AM
Buy Gold for safety, but buy Bitcoin for the gains. It comes with risks of course.
Activity: 418
Merit: 10
"simply getting the job done"
December 23, 2017, 07:53:35 AM
Gold or bitcoin? Both have the same increase and decrease in price. Gold is good for investment, but bitcoin is better in my opinion. So, I prefer to buy bitcoin to invest.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 370
December 23, 2017, 07:45:59 AM
I think that you should buy gold rather than bitcoin, because gold is more stable than bitcoin, gold don't decrease its value easily while bitcoin fluctuates hourly. so if you want to invest in either gold or bitcoin gold wins hands down.
Activity: 42
December 23, 2017, 07:44:47 AM
Bitcoin is a Better choice for investment in our business, and my family future, so I buy bitcoin.
Thanx
Activity: 68
December 23, 2017, 07:41:50 AM
Bitcoin is a cryptocurency in crypto world. AND GOLD  is costly metal or valuable metal. I have been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives, friends and other ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save.
Activity: 95
December 23, 2017, 07:36:43 AM
Gold need rich man to buy "only big investment more than 100,000$" it is better to invest 10$ and less in bitcoin more than Gold.

now bitcoin is good option than silver
Activity: 353
Merit: 4
December 23, 2017, 04:30:34 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

I prefer bitcoin because it would be very profitable than gold.
Activity: 50
Activity: 196
December 23, 2017, 04:20:30 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
i think it just a choice but if you buy them two you don't have to pick so its better for you to buy them for the better future bitcoin is a big currency and gold is a jewelry that makes you value.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
December 23, 2017, 04:13:32 AM
I obviously buy bitcoin because, in every year the bitcoin is raising and increasing so I prefer it. Although gold is also has a valuable value the same as bitcoin.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
December 23, 2017, 03:59:38 AM
Well, bitcoin and gold have their respective advantages, both are equally profitable. However, price movements faster bitcoin, fast rise and fast down, easy to change. If you can take advantage of the right moment, then the greater the profit. Well, the decision back to yourself,
big profit -> big risk -> fast/long time -> bitcoin
big profit -> small risk -> long time -> gold
Activity: 420
December 22, 2017, 07:14:49 PM
If I have to choose then it is Bitcoin, because the bitcoin growth is unstable so there is no need to wait long for the rise in value, we just need to look for news of increase and sale when the price drops drastically ... ...
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
December 21, 2017, 10:02:39 AM
I think it's a good idea to buy bitcoin because of its high price and I think it's a bitcoin better because its price rises and bitcoin is more expensive than gold because bitcoin is rising every month every year for every single year you can double your money, it's okay triple okay more than just the way it holds it.
Activity: 167
December 21, 2017, 06:50:28 AM
Nowdays bitcoin is the same as gold. Digital Gold that will be the most expensive in the world Cheesy I believe in the future of cryptocurrencies Smiley
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
December 21, 2017, 06:32:41 AM
Depending upon price rise in a year of bitcoin and gold,  I think bitcoin is good investment if this will continue to rise like this. But one thing u must keep in your mind that where there more profit,  there is more risk of loss.  So if u can bear big loss then u choose bitcoin else gold is ok
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
December 21, 2017, 06:28:05 AM
I think you should need more data or some research so that you have no doubt on what you should buy, if you buy gold then the price is stable and you just save your money like what others do in banking. But if you buy bitcoin you are like having a business that you are sure your money will grow even in a single amount in a short period of time.
Now everyone will go for bitcoin because gold us charmless and profitless now and prices of gold are stable and this thing give benefit to the bitcoin to take over the gold, and now increase in values of gold is impossible because bitcoin draw attention of gold investors toward itself and the profit rate of bitcoin is quite higher as compare to gold only in 18 days bitcoin price has increment of 10k and still more is coming.
Activity: 5
December 18, 2017, 04:31:55 AM
Depend if you want to take high risk and high gain buy bitcoin but if you just want to made safe investment just buy gold
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
December 18, 2017, 12:09:07 AM
If I were you, I would choose to make investments bitcoin, because bitcoin has a very high price, and continued rising each year. Than gold, I prefer the bitcoin, that's just my suggestion.
Activity: 14
December 17, 2017, 11:57:08 PM
Gold is a metal man old instrument,its era of new technology and we must invest in platforms which are more secure and highly profit oriented.Bitcoin is secure from theft or stolen and quick profit oriented. I recommend you to invest in Bitcoin you will earn more as compare to Gold.
Activity: 246
December 17, 2017, 10:17:03 AM
For me, bitcoin and gold are good investment for everyone. Both of them gives profit to all investor. But currently bitcoin is number 1 good investment because it increases day by day. My advice is research first before you invest.
Pages:
Jump to: