Pages:
Author

Topic: I BUY GOLD OR BITCOIN? - page 34. (Read 10978 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 2
January 08, 2018, 08:34:20 AM
Bitcoin is much better, I think?  Wink Smiley Smiley
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
January 08, 2018, 08:30:41 AM
Both are good, gold is stable and btc is the opposite, according to myself will split 50 50
Activity: 133
January 08, 2018, 07:41:59 AM
Both are good investment to buy but I will tip you to buy bitcoins because the rate of appreciation is higher than gold.
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
January 08, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
So many differing opinions... If you were to listen to Jim Rickards definitely gold,  on his prediction it should be at $58000 plus, based on the amount of debt and a USD backed by gold. But he has been pushing that story for years. People have always seen Gold as a store of wealth and a hedge against inflation and over the last 100 years that has been true. But now we have a digital store of Wealth... Bitcoin. Its a lot rarer then gold, with a limited supply. Easier to spend as you can break it up into 10 decimal places. Lots easier to store and secure. And it's rate of return over the last few years far exceeds that of gold over the last 100 yrs..... Me, l would go with BITCOIN or some of those other Altcoins.
Activity: 868
Merit: 63
January 08, 2018, 07:11:53 AM
Do not buy bitcoin if you don't know it at all, don't depend too much on its inflation nowadays, big increase might tend to big decrease which is very risky than having and holding gold. Even bitcoin is more worthy than it , i think gold could last longer than it, it could take forever. Gold can be a legacy to your family than bitcoins can.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 08, 2018, 06:50:40 AM
If you want a stable price and long term holding, I think invest on gold is more better than bitcoins. Because the price of bitcoin always changed everyday, we don't know is the bitcoin price will go down or not in the future. For long term holder go buy gold.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
January 08, 2018, 06:45:22 AM
This topic has been done to death, dude.

I like both, but I like bitcoin better.  I just wish there was an easy way to sell bitcoin that's safe--like when Circle was around.  Coinbase already banned me, so that's out.  But anyway, I've recently purchased a few gold coins, and they're frigging beautiful.   You can't say the same for bitcoin.  But you can't send gold around the world in seconds, either.  They both have their uses, but they're essentially different.  And I worry about bitcoin crashing.  Gold is not even close to being at a price where it's going to crash. 

Also, you can't wear nice jewelry made out of bitcoin.  Gold will always have that advantage.
I should prefer for bitcoin rather than gold because as I know gold prize are not raising like in bitcoin just investing and wait for the prize to increase and bitcoin are now being popular to the people so that they been interested to it and to the country are accepting as a new crypto currency. And its not hussle to secure your bitcoin than the gold although there have a bank I should prefer for bitcoin because you can monitor your bitcoin in your own account
Activity: 227
January 08, 2018, 06:22:02 AM
I prefer to buy bitcoin. Because bitcoin values ​​continue to rise. Gold is also good for investment, but I prefer bitcoin.
Activity: 15
January 06, 2018, 03:04:00 PM
i think if will be goverment restrictions bitcoin will fall down below 100$
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 03:03:51 PM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
I will think twice to but BTC,but i will do some deep research about its technology when i found this is a great investment i will surely buy BTC and not centralized gold.
Activity: 350
January 06, 2018, 03:03:22 PM
I suggest you to buy bitcoin, because of high amount of increasing of bitcoin price. If you buy gold you have to wait for a long time to get a some profit. But bitcoin gives you a offer to get profit in smaller time period.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
January 06, 2018, 03:01:10 PM
If to invest long-term I think both are pretty good. But judging from the potential, bitcoin is more profitable in the appeal of gold in my opinion. But bitcoin is also slightly risky in the appeal of gold. Maybe that's it.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
January 06, 2018, 02:58:24 PM
Depend if you want to take high risk and high gain buy bitcoin but if you just want to made safe investment just buy gold
It also depends on what do you think it is going to happen with the world economy, if you hold gold you could become millionaire overnight as well but it is easier to regulate gold and you can be sure that if something happens you will need to pay a 90% tax on your profits.
Activity: 11
January 06, 2018, 02:34:20 PM
Getting Bitcoin and starting off with a trade would be a good option. You get to invest and at the same time make profit our of the trades.
Activity: 196
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
December 26, 2017, 07:11:54 AM
Hi guys, I've been in the world of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies for some time, some relatives and friends ask me to buy gold or bitcoin to save, and I answer:

1. If you want to be safe without worrying about buying gold, because its price is very stable, at 1200 dollars an ounce.

2. If you want to invest in bitcoin I invite you to investigate what technology is about, I tell you that it is a new technology that will revolutionize the world, it is decentralized, distributed, without control of any kind of government, its quantity is limited. that allows it to be deflamatory, with the passage of time it takes more value, but it is your RESPONSIBILITY if you make the investment in bitcoin, I only tell you the advantages but it is up to you to investigate the subject.

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?
If you can handle certain risks, then I suggest you invest in bitcoins, because investing in bitcoins can be quite rewarding.
Activity: 266
December 26, 2017, 07:09:53 AM
I think people who are closely related to the technology and who follow the crypto money closely prefer to buy bitcoin instead of buying gold
Activity: 73
December 26, 2017, 07:09:15 AM

WHAT WOULD YOU RESPOND?

From the time being it is definitely Bitcoin it is a good buy for a very big gains though it is too volatile but definitely it is worth investing specially if you want a long term investment. It is already proven by lots of investors who had invested early and now they had gained a bigger and higher profit.
Activity: 98
December 26, 2017, 07:03:03 AM
Buy Gold only when you want to invest for a very long-term
But if you want get more cash and profit, take bitcoin, and you also make a trading with the alts. i think that's the best choice, keep your money rolling
I think the best advice would be “Buy the gold if you want to wear it” and buy the bitcoin if you want to keep your money rolling, because long term or short term, the gold is being replaced by the cryptocurrency, rather most of the business have been replaced by this. In old days, people used to invest in dollars, pounds or euros to save their money from their inflated economy, but bitcoin has made it further easy for them and now they are investing it in bitcoin.
Activity: 350
BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable
December 23, 2017, 08:07:34 AM
Buy Gold only when you want to invest for a very long-term
But if you want get more cash and profit, take bitcoin, and you also make a trading with the alts. i think that's the best choice, keep your money rolling
Activity: 56
December 23, 2017, 08:01:39 AM
It all depends on your situation, objectives, risk , and time and nobody can answer that question for you without knowing a whole lot more about your situation. It very depends on your personal knowledge and experience. If you like to play it safe then definitely get with gold. It’s more stable, there isn’t so much risks involved, price isn’t jumping around and future is more predictable. But think about the profit you would get with bitcoin with its high price and good potential. I suggest bitcoin more than gold but its up to you.
Pages:
Jump to: